Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies.... - page 9. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 252
I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

Opportunity to coma back always open but we don't know how market respond, faith not enough must support with hard work. Crypto can survive as long we as player give the best, such as investment, supply/ demand for trading activity and promotion. We can't do it in short time and always need help from others. Helping each other is the best option we have, don't leave crypto when red because we always there when green.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
most of the people same as you that regret don't sold cryptocurrency when peak price in 2017, my portfolio is already lost  10x profit compare with 2017, but I won't give up and still believe that it'll come back again, I'll stay in positive and a positive attitude is an essential part of cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
We already experience the future of cryptocurrency so better to do is move forward like use the worth of this then if you not know i will give example of what cryptocurrency can make happen or why this is very helpful so this month my work place change like so really hard for me to go there then because of that i leave but suddenly i need money for big problem(my grandma got sick) still i have btc and alts i use for investment so i sell this to have my need money so this is very useful and really help this can cryptocurrency brings
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
If you lose some money with cryptocurrencies, holding is the best thing to do right now. Because you have no loss until holding. Cryptocurrencies and technologies are developing day by day. I personally believe cryptocurrencies have a good future. But we cannot predict this market right now. I hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

There are predictions that it will be back this year if you still believe in those predictions, it's too early to tell and you are not alone in this position and it is up to you to sell it's hard to give advice today because of the unpredictability of the market, but we need to go on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think that such a possibility is more than possible. I think that the market will grow again, the only question is when the bearish market will end and the bullish trend will begin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Most of us are on the same boat mate and i know how it feels to see your portfolio down 10x to 20x from all time high levels i mean its a pain but i will still suggest to stay positive we are in to a downward cycle and as soon as this cycle ends and a new upward cycle starts everything is going to be good again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
The future of cryptocurrency will be good as per my thoughts about the whole thing but not as it is now if it continues like this the future won't be bright enough, but if later the government intervention is allowed everything will be nice and everyone will be OK with crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 136

Of course, anything is possible but you have to be patient because it could be 5 years away.
You shouldn't be panicking, if you bought bitcoin and other good crypto in 2016 you are still showing big profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
i think tokenizing assets and securities will trigger the next bull run in the crypto space good luck for all investors how believe in the future of this economy and workday and night to support it Smiley
Merit: 5
I think the future will be very bright and positive for crypto currency and it is swift already too
But we need to move with time and adjust with crypto currency to get the beat of all profits

Let’s be smart
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
The future of cryptocurrency seems to me very good and promising.
Technologies are growning with each year and it is obvious that over time, cryptocurrencies will fully enter into the economic component of society and will not be anything out of the ordinary.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The opportunity will come back to you, but it will take a long time. You may have to wait 2-3-4 years... Greed makes it easy for us to lose ourselves, thereby losing our property value. You can already earn a lot of profit, unfortunately.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
I am very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies and also cryptocurrency being the defining how we transact in the future.
It's cliche, but I highlight the blockchain as the true product and it can be easily applied into different sectors.
and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

It's very possible that we see another all time high in the future, within the next three to four years, long-term hodling is the best strategy now.
Merit: 256
Although crypto market doesn’t look good for almost 1 year, I still have high hope for crypto. Looking at the past history, crypto went through a few down and up. I do think crypto market will recover and be better than the past.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I can't say with confidence that bitcoin will rise up to the 2017 price. But there is one thing I believe in; that cryptocurrencies will never die. I would advise you to hold for some more time and do not sell too cheap at this bear market.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 3
When there was no internet, no one would have thought about today's revolution. Now , almost everything is dependent on internet. We cant now imagine our daily activities without it. Internet made this world so much smaller that we don't see distance between each other while communication.
Blockchain is called as new internet or next internet thing. Still we can say that its not getting fully utilized. With the advantages and features of blockchain technology and integration with IOTA(Internet of things), there will be biggest revolution which did not happen till now.
Time will give answers to every questions. Lets hope for the best. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
I'd like to think that the bull run will happen once again. Actually only those who believes in it no matter what will be able to get the opportunity and change the life for better. Patience and persistence are the key on the market.
of course and crypto also has a bright future even though from yesterday there were so many trials that made crypto down, but with that decline it didn't make crypto weak but instead it was getting stronger to continue in the future to be better than last years
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
I'd like to think that the bull run will happen once again. Actually only those who believes in it no matter what will be able to get the opportunity and change the life for better. Patience and persistence are the key on the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
there's no one who know for 100% what the future of cryptocurrency look like, but many people predict that in the middle of 2019 there will be good significant change on the market for the better.
opportunity for ATH will come once again just be sure of it.
Pages:
Jump to: