Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? - page 14. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
even if facebook releases its crypt, I think few will be surprised, because now even the smallest business is trying to release something its own, for example, its own. Everyone wants to keep up with the times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Wow never thinking before,maybe world will knos cryptocurrency and marketcap altcoin increasing. And something good will happen
Activity: 504
If facebook will have own coin.it will be so popular and many facebook users will become curious and maybe will invest in that token.facebook is so popular in whole world so i think 8f this happen it will have a great success.and will.lead also to the bitcoin to be more popular
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think it will be a success and that will lead to bitcoin gaining another popularity and will attract more investors into the community
Activity: 378
I think that Facebook has already good business so the don't think seriously about creating new coin. But they have professional team which can do everything they want. it will be a good ad for the company
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
the facebook community is huge, covering all parts of the world even up the ridge. if up to facebook to release the coin then it will be a project that will be a great success ...
Activity: 283
This coin will undoubtedly be a success, as people trust Facebook, and therefore the coin will be reliable.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
I think Facebook won't even need to run an advertising campaign, as these coins will probably be sold out very quickly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Nothing special will happen. It seems to me that soon every site will issue its own coin, when there will not be any problems with it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

I'm not sure if crypto community will support their coin, I won't. But I still like the idea, because it will be another great promo for crypto in general, as it will bring cryptocurrencies to masses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Facebook is a very popular social network, so its coin will certainly be a success.
Activity: 240
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
If ever that thing will happen, there is a large probability that Facebook generated crypto coin will surely hit the market just like people wanted Facebook itself. Well, Facebook to establish its own coin can be really possible because based in what I have observed and read in online articles, many big companies together with big countries and even banks are up into creating their own coin or start to get engage into the crypto community so it can also be applicable if Facebook itself do the same thing which can totally a big boom in the virtual market because the world's famous social media app will also be up into getting with the flow of the crypto usage in which I think is just fine because many people as well as companies are really getting attracted into engaging with the innovation system in terms of crypto existencd and usage.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
If Facebook decide to release a crypto coin it will not be different from all other altcoins we have in the system but again it will increase the social media awareness on cryptocurrency and help to bring more people into crypto currency with that increasing the Price of crypto in the market since it operate on the economic law of demands and supply. So Facebook coming into crypto is a welcome development and we will look forward for that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
When Facebook releases its own coin I think people will recognize bitcoin more. because once facebook releases their coin it will be a part of history. And when we study about fbcoin they won't ever forget their origin which is bitcoin.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Maybe they could make a coin for some facebook influencers that could benefit both of them. Also, they would be an additional number of investors that could greatly make a facebook an extremely god tier platform not just for socializing but also investing. Investing on facebook has no risk of falling since facebook is already a good company.
Activity: 157
Well, it has a lot of users - over 2 billion - so they receive a huge amount of interest, and therefore sell a lot. I believe they have a team, who are looking at how best to use blockchain tech across Facebook. And of course, one of Facebook's biggest problems is privacy - they could use blockchain to help resolve this, and restore faith in the multi billion dollar company.
Activity: 630

Every company can use the blockchain technology but that does not mean that they need to create a coin that is being traded in any exchange, it can be a private blockchain project rather than a public one. I do not think so that facebook will start a new crypto, but they might integrate the blockchain technology at some capacity. What is the real use of every company starting their own coin.
Yes, after all, I have not found a good reason for Facebook to make their own cryptocurrency? Is it to reward every viral post? Just kidding. Well, your explanation of the possibility of Facebook adapting blockchain to their system makes more sense. There are many things that can be done with blockchain, not just about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 130

i think it would be great. it is a great idea. it can attract a lot of investors. facebook is such a great company and it will be an added boost to the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 112
Facebook has already billions of users and on that billion, there would always be people who will be enticed to join and invest in the project imply because it is Facebook.Also as FB is an advertising ecosystem in itself it will do it's own level or marketing just on it's own Social network.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I don't see any problem if big companies release it's own coin, it will give more game to crypto and that can end up with more investors so I think it's good, but it's a bit contrast with the Facebook that decided to banned the crypto ads, Maybe the coin will be successful consider that there are huge users of Facebook, I believe there will be part of them that going to invest in the Facebook coin
Pages:
Jump to: