Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? - page 11. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I think that many international companies need their tokens. Facebook in 2-3 years to release your coin. Strong enough and liquid coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Facebook ban some cryto ad. Therefore i think if facebook wanna create their coin, they must accept some ad first.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Will experience great success because during this schedule ico most often done in social media facebook on the other hand the majority of people from old to young already know very well facebook though for example they do not understand what they read.Facebook very big company and the investors will not hesitate to put its assets and this would also be a crushing blow to the other projects.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
A very real possibility, if we consider a Facebook coin as a means of allowing to pay for advertising, or to promote some kind of information. They can create a very promising idea for unwinding accounts and earning likes and channel subscriptions if they appreciate this coin in a fixed number of dollars.

This sounds like a good use case, I would still hesitate to join. Facebooks crypto ban early this year was the first major fud that made many people leave the market, especially the younger generation that is on Facebook 24/7

Also Facebook is quite the opposite from a decentralized organisation.
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
This is a very good news for me. If Facebook's release of the coin is sure to succeed, and I will also buy it, because there are too many real users, this is a very worthwhile investment project.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
without use tokens or coins, facebook already has many investors for development, because of the large number of enthusiasts and the social media community facebook of course will be a big project if making own coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
That will became success. Because Company which have big name can easier get more fans moreover with social media company. Also they will have good team from facebook it self. If they really make that Coin, I will bet my money on that coin wit big amount.
But the big question is, why they need a coin when their service is totally free from the start. It will affect their name if they put some fee on their service. What do you think folks?
Activity: 126
That will became success. Because Company which have big name can easier get more fans moreover with social media company. Also they will have good team from facebook it self. If they really make that Coin, I will bet my money on that coin wit big amount.
Activity: 196
That would be an instant hit. They can use Facebook as an option to provide add ons and services by allowing users to pay the services through their altcoin. Looks like a money cow plan but somehow looks like a money game to make facebook more profitable.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
So far no official announcement from facebook ceo mark zuckerberg about creating their own crypto currency and there are no advertising about this in his social media platform. I think it is only pure rumors and fake news cause facebook is already earning big amounts of revenue from their site using ads. I dont see any point participating in digital currency.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
Facebook is one of the company which policy is totally opposite of cyberpunks vision. I hope they are gonna get rekt, frankly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The fact that Facebook will release its coin is expected and you will not make a revolution, I will not participate in this project. The revolution will be made if the Chinese government issues a Yuan crypto-coin and replaces it with the traditional yuan)
Activity: 392
Ccfound
i hope it will help cryptocurrency more recognized by various levels of society, it will be great idea since the communities who used facebook are very huge and easy to use for most of peoples. But it still cant guarantee to get success, its depends on what peoples are use that coin for. they start relizing that cryptocurrency are the future of currency and the safest way for any payment.
Activity: 336
Facebook's release of its own cryptos will help the market become more potent as the market capitalization increases. Facebook's entry into the cryptocurrency market will help the market become more attractive, attracting more new investors than it is now.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
If Facebook eventually releases it coin, it will definitely succeed. It is going to be scam free and investors will feel safe to invest. If it lunches, i expect a great growth. As a matter of fact, i would like to participate in it.
Lol Did you know when facebook was creating an official announcement to release the coin? it's just a rumour and you don't need to discuss it again. i remember that there was only a news about the facebook that interested in the blockchain.
Activity: 31
With a huge, established centralised business model, I feel, it's going to be difficult for Facebook to change this model completely, and start from scratch, to build and run a decentralised Facebook. At the most, what they can do is, they can diversify their business to introduce the coin or release a sub-brand (decentralised chatting app) if they want to keep it only within the communications space.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
A very real possibility, if we consider a Facebook coin as a means of allowing to pay for advertising, or to promote some kind of information. They can create a very promising idea for unwinding accounts and earning likes and channel subscriptions if they appreciate this coin in a fixed number of dollars.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I will not get mad Facebook is a powerful and prosperous platform. They like many sites like crypto currency. Tokens. If you still release I think the project should turn out excellent. Will wait.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
If Facebook eventually releases it coin, it will definitely succeed. It is going to be scam free and investors will feel safe to invest. If it lunches, i expect a great growth. As a matter of fact, i would like to participate in it.
Activity: 546
I'm sure it will be successful, they already have a large number of users even if a fraction of users buy into the coin it will be a huge success. They won't have to do much in terms of PR, it will even be a huge win for crypto in general.
Pages:
Jump to: