Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? - page 10. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
If Facebook releases its coin, the cryptocurrency market will grow remarkably.
It will create a new revolution in electronic money.
It's really interesting facebook to participate in this battle!
But I think it is hard for FACEBOOK to enter this market.
But I always wish that could happen !!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think that it is possible but this won't happen in the nearest future as to my mind it may turn out to be not very profitable for them and if it is cost-effective then they will think about it longer
Activity: 76
i dont think FB will launch its own. it doesnt need its own coin  all it needs are advertisers for generating revenues
Activity: 39
I think if this is a success, it will be short-lived, due to the negative that is expressed on the Internet in the address of the social network because of the latest leaks of confidential data of users.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

I don't think that Facebook's coin will be very successful. It seems to me that cryptocurrencies are very conquered each other. So new coins are hardly can be effective at the modern times, I suppose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

I think facebook ever tried to use coins in every shopping mall. like to buy game or other weapons. it's not very effective and growing well, I think even if facebook issued its own crypto does not guarantee it will reap a similar success.
Activity: 66
That would be very interesting!
I would invest in a Facebook project.
I think that it would support a lot of people! Facebook is quite a powerful service!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This is a world of possibilities, and anything can happen anytime, There has been rumors about the possibility of facebook coming up with a coin yet its not something that has been authenticated, if it does, i believe the coin will be th most valuable, but a gain why would a multi Billion dollar company like face book needa cryptocoin
Activity: 238
It's a great idea and it'll surely be successful because Facebook is a very big company
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
I think that can be a tremendous project and it definitely can draw many people's attention. Sooner or later Facebook will release a coin and it would be invested by many many people in my opinion.
Activity: 223
If Facebook releases its own coin, it will surely see the light of the day because so many investors would invest heavily in the project
Activity: 89
If Facebook releases its coin it will be very successful!
Many people will start investing in it because Facebook is a very successful global company.
They will spend a lot of time and resources on it, but it's worth it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
Would be good idea, but I do not think that it is realistic for this moment.
Activity: 196
Facebook was supposed to be a virtual platform supporting crypto money. He has reversed and forbidden full, unsupported ads. FaceBook, a virtual platform, made a mistake. Facebook should fix this situation as soon as possible and support it.
Activity: 126
It will easy for facebook to became success if they will made that ICO. Also they will more easier to persuade people for invest in that coin use their largest social media. And ofc I will be part of that coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Facebook is the largest social media today, and has a very large number of active users. I'm sure, if Facebook releases Cryptocurrency and invites everyone on Facebook to join, then this coin will experience tremendous success. because in my opinion, it is not difficult for Facebook to persuade people to join Cryptocurrency, through its Facebook page. I am sure it will be very crowded, and certainly will also impact the progress of Cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 201
I think it's at least very funny and funny ...
If you consider that initially facebook banned advertising ICO in his network, and then there was a rumor that they are issuing their own currency.
Activity: 707
It will be of great success. Although for now we can't say for sure as Mark is yet to fully understand what the crypto space is all about. But nevertheless, if he embraces blockchain , many will follow suit as it will bring massive gains to him.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
If facebook releases its coin than I would not hesistate to invest in their coin, they already have the exposure and publicity so a lot of people would be more willing to invest in a coin from a company like facebook that they are already familiar with. The people who get in early would be the ones that benefit the most from investing in a cryptocurrency that is made by facebook.
Activity: 61
Looking at how they will dispose of this currency, while in addition to on-network calculations for this currency is not expected prospects, but Facebook would not be Facebook, if he took up something useless. So I think success will definitely be.
Pages:
Jump to: