Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? - page 13. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
 think in the future this thing will happen when blockchain technology can be used popular. All companies must change to adapt to new technology, Facebook has builded an empire on social network so they will not let the other  goes first in blockchain technology.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I can say with confidence that if this happens , coin Facebook will have huge potential
Activity: 116
I think if Facebook will release its coin, it will be a huge success among investors
Activity: 168
I think it will change many people's mind as there are so much people are using Facebook but there are very less people who understand crypto. If facebook launch its own coin people will more likely to try to get learn about crypto which will take more people and investment in this
Activity: 141
If Facebook releases its own crypto, it will be very cool . I think that would be a step towards crypto.
Activity: 154
it would be nice ) I would invest in coins from Facebook .
Activity: 364
in my opinion, it is an interesting and very good idea because facebook is one of the biggest user applications that will attract the attention of every user to join and invest in a project. if facebook have their own coins then i will immediately invest in it because i sure will get a lot of profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
I guess Facebook will have a lot of success because it is a huge company and can afford to advertise. Also as FB is an advertising ecosystem in itself it will do it's own level or marketing just on it's own Social network. I have heard that Facebook is getting blockchain experts to evaluate the blockchain but how true is it a fact that Facebook will create its own coin? Do you have a source I can read more about it to back up this claim? I am interested to read more about it and thanks in advance also.
Yes, I agree that this would lead to great success because we all know that facebook is one of the most used social media app. They can easily introduce any kind of coin they want. It will be a big threat for other company and a road to success for facebook. However, there can encounter some conflicts because facebook is not reliable as it is because there are fake news on the online world. Some people may not easily trust this but i believe that this is a great opportunity in success.
Activity: 81
If Facebook releases the coins that he made, then the percentage of success that may be quite large. Many people will invest and buy their coins. Facebook has a lot of influence and users in this world, this is very easy for facebook to do marketing on the coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Why not? Facebook is world famous company. Everyone knows what it is about and how popular it is. I suppose it can be a great success with Facebook’s ICO in the end. Moreover let’s remember Telegram, here an illustrative example of similar success that can be met by Facebook as well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
Everyone has their top decision to make and if Facebook releases its coin this will surely globally known because as we know Facebook in this day is everywhere. If they will release a coin it will have a lot of comment and maybe some issues because of their popularity. This may affect as a good thing with them because this will become a new source of income form them but will surely bad effect with them like they might be ask for the confidentiality of the existing users because they might use this or they will have a conflict of interest.
Activity: 91

If facebook released the coin will certainly succeed, may be more successful than the BTC now
Activity: 490
If Facebook released its coin it will be successful because there are many Facebook user and i think it will be good idea,people will invest in it blindly.
Activity: 182
Facebook likes to acquire their ways into new technology and a large community to back anything they are launching up!!! Facebook crypto adoption will definitely make crypto go mainstream faster than we think.. The big question will then be what use cases will it's coin be offering or if not which crypto inclined company they going to acquire
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I think it will be a good thing.

A Facebook coin will bring crypto to the mainstream in an unprecedented manner, which can only be a good thing for all crypto.

I think Facebook has proven that it's fairly robust, and so disrupting and challenging the traditional banking ecosystem isn't something it'll shy away from. If there's money to be made, Facebook will find a way around many of the restrictions and regulations.
Activity: 257
Facebook already got the community to back it up, which is plus for them. But the major issue is usability of the coin. What's the purpose of the coin and what problem is it solving. If they could get those two right then the coin will do great.

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

It will certainly be a huge success. I am actually very much surprised that no other big company has come up with such a plan. One thing is for sure that if they laucnh their coin, I will invest in it blindly. This can be a good option for people who could invest in bitcoins in early days.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Facebook is very familiar among people around the world, if Facebook is able to launch its own coins, I think it will be a great thing even since its launch will be much in demand by big investors.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
facebook users very much and they can take advantage of its users. We know, facebook recently announced that they ban cryptocurrency, hopefully with the blind cryptocurrency itself Mark Zukerberg can take the decision to accept cryptocurrency. And I'm sure users cryptocurrency will wait when facebook will make cryptocurrency, because if we make investment in facebook coin it will promise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Because facebook is the most popular social site now all over the world for sure facebook community will make that coin successful but if it ever happens I think facebook will become more of a business site full of advertisement and less than a social media site that it has become.
Pages:
Jump to: