Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 10. (Read 2341 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
If bitcoin will become legal in all countries then it will be the best day for all of the bitcoin users for sure and also from the other cryptocurrencies because they will just convert their cryptocurrencies to bitcoin and use it to the countries that they are currently living it so they will be spending it like the fiat and it will surely make the price to the top because of the massive demand.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
If bitcoin is legal in all countries then I do not know how much it will increase. It is extremely difficult for all countries to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
Now it's impossimle. Besides, there are countries which have banned bitcoin. But the world is changing, bitcoin is getting more and more popular, it has much more advantages to compare with fiat. Some day it will become legal all over the world.
Activity: 163
I think the use of Bitcoin around the world is legal and not regulated at this time. Some countries put it in their financial system, but very few forbid it. Therefore, Bitcoin has great potential to become a global currency. Even in countries that forbid, it is very difficult to regulate full use without Internet censorship. This suggests there is great potential for growth and incorporation into the existing legal and financial system framework. The key issues surrounding the legality of Bitcoin have been discussed and this is a major issue that the state needs to consider when considering the legislation for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
Bitcoin will be the  main trading 💹 currency in the world when all countries accept it as legally. I think bitcoin will gain legal ⚖ recognition.
Activity: 476
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

I think if the legal bitcoin in all countries is definitely the price will rise very high because many will use bitcoin as payment and not only that limited availability and very high demand will also trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 518

if bitcoin becomes legal in all countries of course it will make it easier for us to make transactions and if the government supports bitcoin of course there will be many facilities that can be accessed for bitcoin
Activity: 5
not in all countries but some countries will legal bitcoin
Activity: 638
Merit: 300

We can't really answe that question as every country has its won rules and regulations and laws. So i luckily in my own country it is illegal. and some other countires banned bitcoin for what reason? I don't know too but maybe they think in some way it can't help to the growth of of their country. but in our country, it helps.many people to earn especially those jobless so in a little way it helps poverty .
Activity: 405
I think the price may become double, this could be the effect to its price and more people interested in bitcoin. I think the price is getting higher everyday and we can use it in any kinds of payments even small stores. Most people have already extra income and no more problem related to poverty. We believe that on the near comings days bitcoin will become legal already in all countries.
Activity: 98
Yes, some small countries prohibit bitcoin. The possible reason is that bitcoin will have an impact on the monetary system of their country

But, fortunately it helps people in earning money. Here, in my country it is still not legal but government didn't prohibits using this cryptocurrency because they still believe it will give needy people to earn for future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
If bitcoin will become legal in all countries, i think the price is higher compare in his past price. Because of the legality the price is continue increasing. Most of people are attract to invest in btc and its already accepted in all businesses as a payments. We hoping that this may be happen soon that bitcoin will become legal around the world. So that most of people are don't have any problem anymore about in financial.
Activity: 167
In my opinion i think not all countries will salute bitcoin,because governments in any countries have different perspective ways of rules and observance,we cannot convinced them if they doesnt want too.,but some countries are now recognizing and use bitcoin now and use this as legal,.
Activity: 42
guys please tell me how you think will Bitcoin become the official currency in Russia or not Will it be easy? for the people will it be convenient?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
if I think bitcoin is now a success in the crypto currency market in some countries, and I'm sure that bitcoin will become legal in all countries once the country knows the bitcoin system and deepens it, and the country facilitates bitcoin circulation.
Bitcoin is increasing in popularity and power so it is very true that bitcoin can be legal currency in several countries, the reason behinds the legalization of bitcoin could be the high popularity and great investment everyday with each passing day  bitcoin is being high and it is increasing in price, people are preferring to use bitcoin instead of fiat money, it is really easy to use if the government of the country will make bitcoin as legal currency then it will change the price of bitcoin, even now there are a lot of countries accepting bitcoin as the legal currency and India is next to it.
Activity: 158
Bitcoin is very popular and everyone invests in it, with many people investing in Bitcoin, I do not think there will be publicity for public interest. In fact a non democratic country like japan and india I do not think they can do it because it would be against the public interest . Thus any democratic government will hope to make it legal by following certain norms.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
I think bitcoin will not be legal to all countries

I do not think so, although bitcoin is not recognized in many countries at present, but despite this, bitcoin players from all countries are struggling to find ways to trade bitcoin, Bitcoin will only be recognized by a growing number of countries .
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
Being legal in all country is a good idea because, everybody can use, invest and earn in bitcoin. It was a pleasant to all people who wants to use bitcoin.
Activity: 378
i dont think so when it happen,but all i can say bitcoin will become legal in our countries soon,because whole world knows the bitcoin system,facilities and circulation,but we are all hoping and praying bitcoin will legal in our countries
Activity: 133
I don't think so. Bitcoin is very fluctuative, hence is not suitable become replacement with fiat money. I hear news and rumors in my country, indonesia, government is using blockchain technology to create new rupiah system in digital. I still don't know about the rest, but by now, bitcoin is maybe, will not accepted as digital money in this. With that in mind, i don't think bitcoin will legally accepted in most country, because in term of monetary, using two currency is troublesome i think? And so that is just my opinion, tell me what you think  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: