Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 6. (Read 2341 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
in order to be legal worldwide firstly btc has to be regulated with tax and other financial regulations in order to be adopted by everyone and not to leave any kind of question mark in investors and people/
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
I think it will make bitcoin prices go up as all countries have already acknowledged bitcoin, but it's still a long time since bitcoin is still controversial in some countries.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Right now, in my country, we can buy some things with bitcoin (online and offline), cashout btc from ATM, even report income from btc to the tax office etc.
So, maybe btc is not accepted as real currency but I feel it's already recognized by the authorities, what is great.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Maybe not in all countries, but bitcoin has every chance to be accepted in many countries. I really believe in this prospect.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
In my own speculation, most of the legal country that know all about bitcoin will be legalize, but in our country i dont think that will be legalize, its not popular to use and manipulate in our country.
Activity: 112
not in all countries but some countries will legal bitcoin
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
Bitcoin will soon become legal. Do not worry. The countries are aware of your future technology and infrastructure. We just have to keep our Bitcoins safe.
If economic wars are to happen, we must be ready for this.

They will be needing to adopt it, as many big countries will soon to implement it, and banning it won't help them for there are more activities that it will be need this technology.
Activity: 25
BTC is still banned in some countries. But in the future, BTC must be accepted by all countries!

Because BTC is a new payment method, it will become the future currency!
Activity: 336
Merit: 154
Bitcoin will soon become legal. Do not worry. The countries are aware of your future technology and infrastructure. We just have to keep our Bitcoins safe.
If economic wars are to happen, we must be ready for this.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

I am hoping for that but we all have our different rules and laws that every nation needs to follow.  If bitcoin becomes legal in the world then, it will be a good news and will surely be a great help to make our online transfer more easier.
Activity: 182
Sooner or later, States will have to accept bitcoin. More and more people will learn about bitcoin. And more and more bitcoin gets universal recognition.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
That is the aim and vision of BTC becoming a currency legal and approved globally, that will increase the value, and the cashless policy advocated globally will be accomplish.
Activity: 518
If that happen that bitcoin will be legal in all countries i think we all happy because the prices i think it will probably double and also altcoins, and the people who are not jobs in their country because of bitcoin they can get jobs and have their income.
Activity: 70
I don't know what  will happen with bitcoin in future all over the country.but i wish it will be legal in all countries in the world and it will make top cryptocurrency.thank you.

Some countries have banned and restricted people to use bitcoin because of taxes as a commodity and some factors such as crime or other illegal things, because bitcoin much for criminals prefer to use it. They thought it would not be easy to trace and get caught by the police. Most countries have not made official statements about bitcoin legal status so illegal or illegal in these countries.
Activity: 378
I think bitcoin for now can't acceptable for all countries because many countries already banned bitcoin . Maybe in the future bitcoin can be accepted in the world and be legal. I hope this Will be happen Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
yes, I think that bitcoin will be legal across the country in the future. now there are still many people who do not know with bitcoin and there are also some countries that do not accept bitcoin therefore bitcoin rather difficult to develop.
I'm sure with the passage of time bitcoin will be legal across the country because bitcoin is very profitable for people who have it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

Other countries who are not giving up on their stance against Bitcoin will one day realize of the futility of their actions. Sooner or later, they will be left with no other choice but accept the number one currency in the world. Right now, they appear stubborn and even exhort their people to avoid using or investing in Bitcoin. Let us see up to where this resistance survives. I bet not too long. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Bitcoin is legal in some countries its because they accept the new technology and the future use case of it but still a lot of countries still banning the use of bitcoin because of the risk that a person possible to a big loss and the don't want to happen in their countrymen. Crypto Currencies still hoping that someday it become legal in the whole world but fro now lets wait.

#Taklimakan
Activity: 616
maybe someday it will happen, right now there are many country that restrict bitcoin in their country, its because they can't trace the bitcoin the in transaction and out transaction the economy circulation in that country is untraceable, maybe someday the government has access to view the address in and out and who is the owner, of course government will agree to legalize bitcoin in their country
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Bitcoins are dominant now ans everyone is accepting cryptocurrencies and thus.. many people are investing in it..with that many people investing in Bitcoins I don't think that there will be some country who forse this situation and go against public intrest.
In fact the countries which are non democratic can for sure do this but in case of democratic countries like japan ,India, USA.. I don't think they can do this because it will go against public intrest more or so the government is for the people by the people and from the people...thus every democratic government will look forward to make it legal by following certain norms offcourse.
We are all as bitcoin lovers expecting next time , bitcoin can be accepted and legally used all over the world. if this condition happens, it is really a very good news. Public interest in this adoption will be the first priority because it is very useful to all. What we need is a general regulation to control and monitor its operation to minimize or avoid negative impact of illegal use by criminal.
Pages:
Jump to: