Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 8. (Read 2341 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I think, it is hope for all of us to see bitcoin to be legal in all countries. In addition, when bitcoin becomes legal in all countries, this will certainly ease bitcoin steps to actually become a global currency.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I think the issue of bitcoin legality will soon be resolved due to the increasing demand and popularity of bitcoin, Although in many developed countries people are trying to declare it illegal. But people are still using it, and will continue to do so. because bitcoin indeed proves very popular today
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
Bitcoin users will certainly grow. At the same time and I am sure not only bitcoin alone but altcoin was legalized to follow bitcoin. Of course the regulation should be added to each country, every use and transaction goes safely and much more that can happen whatever it is. Cool
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
In most countries, Bitcoin is neither legal nor illegal, it is simply not regulated. In order to declare something as legal or illegal, the commodity has to be owned by some person or company. The problem with Bitcoin is not the currency itself but rather the lack of any governing body regulating the exchanges. Without regulations, it is very difficult to track the transactions. So, if this problem wil be solved in your country, the BTC become legal.
Activity: 208
Many of the conveniences we can get if Bitcoin is legalized across the country. One of the simplicity is because digital currency can be taken anywhere anytime without any physical form that must follow the owner and has been considered to be a valuable item. Bitcoin is very different from other currencies. If Bitcoin as a legalized currency across the country then digital cryptocurrency technology will be even greater and often used by people in transacting in the future.
Activity: 242
I think Bitcoin becoming legal in every country is difficult and all countries will never agree to each other due to various rivalries. Many countries have simply wiped out Bitcoin from their system, hence basically what you want is not possible and I think will never be.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
If bitcoin is accepted in all countries, the bitcoin's value will increase, the bitcoin's price will be more stable. Bitcoin has many benefits and convenience, but legal bitcoin around the world will be very difficult. At present, many countries do not accept bitcoin and many people don't known what bitcoin is.
Activity: 448
Virtual currencies alias cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is still a debate in the world Although this country is very open for bitcoin use and not all countries accept it or recognize bitcoin as the official currency with some consideration, although I'm sure bitcoin will be accepted in all countries but it takes a long time. Cool Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
By this cases all we know is some countries around the world are doesnt familiar with this bitcoin if it happens to be legalized by all over the world. I can say that it is a good idea. And make it sure that they use it in a proper way. Countries will become a better place .More people will be given a chance to have a work.
Activity: 98
i think bitcoin will have a very hard time to be legalized by all countries on the world, many governments said bitcoin can not be traced so they can not control bitcoin users, therefore they have to choose banning bitcoin, but the world is chaging now, more and more countries are accepting bitcoin, so i think in the future, bitcoin will be legalized soon.

Yes it is possible but i think the reason of the delay of legalizing bitcoin of some countries are the concrete rules and laws to support the implementation.
Activity: 121
I don't know what  will happen with bitcoin in future all over the country.but i wish it will be legal in all countries in the world and it will make top cryptocurrency.thank you.
Activity: 148
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

I think it will be a great help for the people in different countries but maybe it will take a long time for bitcoin to be accepted in other country since they've seen this bitcoin as dangerous because it can affect the national currency since bitcoin can be in dollar. Maybe they think that bitcoin is a threat for the banks and other currency or fiat money. As long as bitcoin has many users and bitcoin are usable it is hard for the other country to ban it.
Activity: 112
In my own speculation, most of the legal country that know all about bitcoin will be legalize, but in our country i dont think that will be legalize, its not popular to use and manipulate in our country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I dont think that Bitcoin will be banned everywhere. Bitcoin generates enormous amount of taxes. Mining farms use a lot of electricity to power their mining rigs and cooling. They have to sell some of their BTC in order to pay for daily things such as food, rent etc. I think that there will be always a few countries where Bitcoin will be legal no matter what happens. I would say that Bitcoin can't be stopped in its current state. Right now Bitcoin is banned in south asian county
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I don't think so, because some countries afraid to legal the Bitcoin because it can't handle it, they can detect the transaction behind it. It has more procedure before they legalized it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Of course everyone expect this can happen.
Imagine if all country legalize bitcoin, bitcoin will worth more than $ 500.000 / btc which is insane,right ?

But the fact is it's difficult to happen because bitcoin still controversy currency that can be use for criminal attempt !

It is very much difficult to comment on this thing right now. There are certain countries who are taking a keen interest in bitcoin and are planning of declaring it as legal currency but no one out of us knows when exactly this will happen.
However, there are countries who are not that much concerned about bitcoin and it is very much difficult to regulate bitcoin in those countries.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
In the near future, bitcoin can not become legal. But many countries are striving for this because they understand how important this is for their economic development.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Of course everyone expect this can happen.
Imagine if all country legalize bitcoin, bitcoin will worth more than $ 500.000 / btc which is insane,right ?

But the fact is it's difficult to happen because bitcoin still controversy currency that can be use for criminal attempt !
Activity: 476
I think bitcoin will not be legal to all countries

For now yes! it can't be happen, because there are some other country didn't reach the connection of the internet. You may have a point of it mate, but also there is also a possibility to make it happen to make bitcoin become legal to all countries.
Activity: 115
Bitcoin will take a while but I think a time is coming when bitcoin will be accepted in all countries and made to be the single currency being used around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: