Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 7. (Read 2341 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
In my opinion, it will take a very long time. And it can happen. If a country that has legalized bitcoin, the country's economic development is well developed. Surely the country will be an example of other countries, which have not legalized bitcoin in the country. So I think it will take a very long time.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

it is not possible if in all countries. because every country has their state regulation and financial regulation. we can not equate financial regulation in europe and in asia. and each country has its own views on this crypto. we still need to show the benefit of this crypto is actually compared only the price alone,
Activity: 465
Only a fool can doubt the legalization of bitcoin throughout the world. Many developed states have made bitcoin legal and I don’t see any harm side effects of bitcoin legalization. Bitcoin has given many people chances of living better life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
I think this can happen, seeing the development of some bitcoin countries legal in all countries but a few years to come.

I think that bitcoin becomes legal in some countries because they are seeing good impression on the technology it can offer to the people.  The payment transactions using bitcoin technology is faster with minimal fees.  People from those countries accepting bitcoin were able to earn profit through joining signature bounty campaigns.
Activity: 68
I think this can happen, seeing the development of some bitcoin countries legal in all countries but a few years to come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
I do not think so I think it will stay so until the end there is nothing encouraging on this we will not hear about credits from new companies in any country in the world
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
Bitcoin main purpose is that of allowing people escape the central banks abusive money manipulation happening globally since centuries. Bitcoin is legal in many countries  because Bitcoin, allowing more freedom to people, is essentially creating more traffic and people are actually using that freedom of course. They are using Bitcoin for its purpose: to save their wealth from external manipulation.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
not yet in all srachnas is considered legal but in the vast majority, and those countries where it was banned in the near future, call it legitimate because bitcoin is the future
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
which I see the government always ignore about bitcoin and what I hear is always noisy much support also vice versa, if the government legalize it also has no effect on the economy in the country

which I want to ask what is wrong with bitcoin?
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
If you believe the news, Belarus has legalized the crypto currency since the spring! (one of the first in the world) It is necessary to wait a little to fully know which countries will work with the crypt
I believe that it could happen too, even thought not totally legal but eventually some countries will consider to study it and evaluate how it will affect the economy with and without bitcoin. Hope that we are still alive when that happens so that we can enjoy the value that time, because for sure the value would be really great.
Activity: 238
If you believe the news, Belarus has legalized the crypto currency since the spring! (one of the first in the world) It is necessary to wait a little to fully know which countries will work with the crypt
Activity: 602
It is very desirable that every state ruler realized that bitcoin was created not to disrupt the world order, but for convenience. And when everyone understands this, bitcoin will be accepted in almost every country.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Because bitcoin was created as a decentralized currency, that means it shouldn't have anything to do with authorities. That's why most governments were against bitcoin and some would even ban cryptocurrencies. Those governments that have accepted, will regulate and tax. In the end most governments will accept cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
It is unlikely that bitcoin will be accepted by absolutely every country, but most will eventually resolve it officially. Until all only look out to him.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

I want to give those who still ban cryptos more time to evaluate that cryptocurrency is not bad for economy. Bitcoin should be accepted to all countries because it aims to help people by giving them options and freedom to choose. Bitcoin is great because it makes jobs and helps people through financial crisis.
Activity: 1121

It is truth that some countries accepted Bitcoin and some countries are not accepted Bitcoin. But, Bitcoin is the fastest transaction and most secured system that is based on most update technology. So, i believed that in future Bitcoin will legal in whole universe.
Activity: 182
Among our clients are people of different professions and ages, but the study was conducted among a very active audience in terms of transactions. Because one of the most popular services we have - is the mass payments around the world, as well as the use of cryptocurrency wallets. So initially the study was conducted among clients savvy in the sphere of financial services," Alexey Nasonov commented on the survey conducted by Worldcore.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

It will be a gradual process even as Cryptocurrency will soon be accepted globally. I believe when we get to the adaptation stage of Bitcoin, the countries that have been avoiding it would have a rethink; because the advantages would have exceeded the disadvantages being misconstrued.
Activity: 182
At the same time, the Central Bank, as well as its head, advocate the prohibition of cryptocurrencies and speak quite negatively about the fact that this "monetary surrogate" is legalized. However, officials, the Ministry of Finance, as well as ordinary people believe that the blockchain, as well as digital currencies and cryptocurrency exchanges, where they are mined, can become a very effective and promising tool that will serve for the development of the economy of the state.
Activity: 186
That can be very unlikely but I think it can happen after a long time. Many people are using bitcoin and using bitcoin for a variety of purposes. Bitcoin is increasingly popular and growing, I think bitcoin can be legal worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: