Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 11. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
if I think bitcoin is now a success in the crypto currency market in some countries, and I'm sure that bitcoin will become legal in all countries once the country knows the bitcoin system and deepens it, and the country facilitates bitcoin circulation.
Activity: 154
until now there is no country in the world that melegal bitcoin but bitcoin still running and increasingly in the interest of many prang
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
I think this is impossible. Every country's policies are different from the national economy. Bitcoins are two-sided and used in the right way to make life easier for many people. However, if it is used in some illegal ways, it will destroy the social order. So bitcoin can not be recognized by the laws of all countries.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
Hello everybody. I believe that sooner or later Bitcoin and Blockchain will conquer all countries and all branches of our life. Now this is still not possible and there is some resistance, because people everywhere have built borders and piled many barriers in the form of unnecessary intermediaries. Bitcoin does not have boundaries, and by itself, the Blockchain system simplifies so much any use of the benefits of our life that it is very difficult to implement all this in a short time. But, Blockchain and Bitcoin are so advanced technology that sooner or later this miracle will be legalized everywhere, despite the opposition from many countries.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin can be a great help when it is legal throughout the community. We hope that we will have more time to live with Bitcoin when it becomes legal throughout the country. And they've got everything they've got to do regularly, they're no longer in doubt of all the fake news about Bitcoin. So everyone is hoping that it will be legal because it's good for the economy and helpful people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
If bitcoin will become legal in all the countries around the world, it will surely result into massive out growth of bitcoin population which can make the demand of bitcoin rise in number or quantity that will result to the rise of bitcoin's price to become more beneficial especially to those who patiently holds. Also the transactions in terms of bitcoin will be widely acceptable since the usage of bitcoin will be already legalized.
The legality of bitcoin is not going to have such a huge impact in the price of bitcoin the most important thing is to have a product that works as intended and while bitcoin is slow that is going to change in the next months and years and once we see that we are going to being to see a faster adoption as people begin to use bitcoin instead of other fiat services since bitcoin will be cheaper and faster.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
I think time comes that it will be accepted legally in many countries especially when the time come that many people use bitcoin as their payment in some transaction. Bitcoin is easy and reliable in terms of paying goods online. It is fast and the fees are small.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If ever bitcoin became legal in our country i would love to spend some on things that i can't afford back when i was still new in here. I would love to show those non-believers what i got now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I thinks have some great country's Those who support bitcoin . but everyone know have lots of country did not support bitcoin. But i know that online business world means bitcoin world. Bitcoin is a legal Cryptocurrency.bitcoin without not possible success in the online business world.So i hope bitcoin will support for every country ,As soon as possible.
Activity: 420
That is the hope of all the traders of cryptocurrency worldwide. And if bitcoin is legalized around the world it would be the beginning of progress or a better level increase in terms of finance and economy. Financial transactions will be faster and more efficient.
Activity: 67
Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
Right now no one can say that when the Cryptocurrency or rather BTC is going to be legal all over the world because of its decentralized nature makes it difficult to regulate, taking away the central banks’ authority and when it comes about the control over power than most of the communist countries like China, North Korea, and Vietnam doesn't seem to agree with others.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
So far my country has banned bitcoin precisely in early December yesterday, and make me really mad. But if my country legalizes bitcoin, it will be very happy because i will free to use bitcoin in all transactions. Yeah i will see in the future perhaps my country will lagilizes bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin with some modification in government laws can be considered as legal currency.
Activity: 336

I think it would be great if all countries would be able to get bitcoin, because for all countries it would be useful to learn how to use it as much as avoiding bad habits because of the fact that bitcoin and a bizarre make they are the only ones they have here. And all the countries are just one bit because of the use of bitcoin, we know what the opinions of each country are.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
In my opinion, it will be excellent if bitcoin become legal in all countries. Bitcoin aims to become the worldwide payment system and first decentralized digital currency that works without a central repository or single administrator. But some countries already ban bitcoin for some reason, but I’m still looking forward to bitcoin’s legality.
if it happens that bitcoin is legal across the country, maybe every country will feel lucky with the legalized bitcoin in every country. if the bitcoin is not legalized then we may find it difficult to do something concerned with bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

everbody its happen to bitcoin become legal all over the world because this the goal of bitcoin community to become famous and use of all people as new currency.
It may not easily happen that btc will be legal all over the world to become the worlds global monetary system as it already opposed or discouraged by some countries like China, Bangladesh, Ecuador and other, Government of some countries may oppose this kind of system, why? transparency and the lack to rewrite the past transactions which is the governments hobby which so called corruption and control. They preferred central banking to impose heavy tax to the people. There will be a lot of conflict before that statement will happen.
Every country have their own economic system, they have different constitutional laws implies when it comes to control and management of their economic growth. It is a complex issue in terms of legalizing bitcoin all over the world, since it is not centralized like traditional money. Its is not base on gold and dollar reserve. But looking to its success, Bitcoin might become a worldwide tool, even though not entirely legalized.
Activity: 168
if bitcoin will be legal in all different countries in the world every people will be easily buy items or buy and sell bitcoin. many people can be easily buy items all over the world because the price is the same every part world because the price is bitcoin. many people will also earn money, invest and sell bitcoin. if this will happen poverty will be vanish.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my opinion, it will be excellent if bitcoin become legal in all countries. Bitcoin aims to become the worldwide payment system and first decentralized digital currency that works without a central repository or single administrator. But some countries already ban bitcoin for some reason, but I’m still looking forward to bitcoin’s legality.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

I think in the future all of country accept and embraces crytocurrency but right now only few of country accepting bitcoin even my country not recognizr and not accepting bitcoin at telling that if you are investing in bitcoin you are going to jail because the government didnt understand cryptoworld and they are afraid to lose any of business that connected in hard money like banks so that they didn't want accept cryptocurrency.
The journey of bitcoin to the point of legally adopted as a new currency a digital currency rather is still on process. It is possible to happen that countries all over the world would legally accepted it but the refusing possibilities is also there. But if it would happen that countries all over the world would appreciate bitcoin as a legal matters then it would a great deal for a bitcoin.
its not just bitcoin's adoption that's in process, its what you could call a revolution of sorts. bitcoin is something extremely new, both in the time it has existed and as an idea. if bitcoin were to be accepted and went mainstream, it would mean the mainstream acceptance of the idea of bitcoin, and the success of bitcoin as an experiment, in my view at least. but the idea of bitcoin does go against a lot of the desires of the big banks, as they have some to lose if bitcoin were to go mainstream, and with their money, they do have a considerable amount of pull through lobbying efforts (in the US at least).
I support, the legalization of bitcoin goes against the many plans and desires of not only banks but the state as a whole...so this idea seems to me unworkable unfortunately...in this case I want to be wrong
Pages:
Jump to: