Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 15. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
I think if all country accept this bitcoin and if all people will know all about crypto and bitcoin i think digital money have a potential to replace fiat money but i think fiat id more important because this is fiat is acceptablr for all like paying in some stores.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
If bitcoin will become legal in all countries I think it would be more easy to do transactions and maybe the value of bitcoin will go much higher because surely the demand will increase due to popularity bitcoin will going to have. But government will not like it because they will lose control over the currency of their country and surely illegal activities will also increase
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Becoming bitcoin as a digital currency and recognizing it as a legal tender will take a very long time. However, in the end, I think bitkoyn will be recognized as legitimate in almost all states. Crypto currency is so new and peculiar kind of financial calculations that its appearance has caused an ambiguous reaction of different states, which are still studying it and trying to classify it as a subject of financial relations.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Every country should make bitcoin legal in their country because bitcoin will be the next main currency.Bitcoin is no 1 crypto currency and i think every country should realise that now and made bitcoin legal
yes it should be legal in all over the world if it make sure that its use will be legal and their money will not be harmful for others so then should every country to legal bitcoin forum and many problems will solve in their country and it will open many opportunities for every person .
Activity: 223
Every country should make bitcoin legal in their country because bitcoin will be the next main currency.Bitcoin is no 1 crypto currency and i think every country should realise that now and made bitcoin legal
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I doubt that Bitcoin will be banned everywhere. Bitcoin generates enormous amount of taxes. Mining farms use a lot of electricity to power their mining rigs and cooling. They have to sell some of their BTC in order to pay for daily things such as food, rent etc. I think that there will be always a few countries where Bitcoin will be legal no matter what happens. I would say that Bitcoin can't be stopped in its current state.
Bitcoin does not generate as many taxes since many people are just holding their bitcoin and since they are not selling they have not generated capital gains taxes and when you add all the people that choose to avoid taxes deliberately the amount cannot be that big, besides even if bitcoin generated a lot of taxes at that point governments may realize that bitcoin is becoming too big and may ban it in order to survive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Many countries have tagged bitcoin as another ponzi and made it illegal to use or trade bitcoin. But in few countries bitcoin is totally legal and taxed as commodity. Most of the countries haven't made any official statement about legal status of bitcoin so it is neither legal nor illegal in those countries.

Soon bitcoin will be legalized all over the world.
Yes, That’s so true. Only a fool can doubt the legalization of bitcoin throughout the world. Many developed states have made bitcoin legal and I don’t see any harm side effects of bitcoin legalization. Bitcoin has given many people chances of living better life. There are live examples of many people who have become millionaire just because of working with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the     world at present.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
In the case of Colombia this is not prohibited and more and more establishments adapt to this form of payment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
I think it is impossible to happen now since some of the countries in the world already banned bitcoin in their place. But lets take for example, bitcoin become legal in all countries, i think there will be easier transaction of money or bitcoin all over the world, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise up since many people are using it, and lastly maybe some economies of some poor countries will develop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

I dont think so. Bitcoin will not be acceptep as legal currency in all country in the world. I am sure that because china is already banned bitcoin and maybe more country will following but i hope not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
yes some country accepting bitcoin most of them for second money and many goverment legalize bitcoin because of there future of them technology its mian, but other country its fear to accept bitcoin because its no one can handle and many issue in hacking and lose milion of $ thats my main idea why other country not legalize bitcoin because of the issue in hacking and thats why cryto its to risky  -thats my opinion
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
I think maybe in next 30 years, Bitcoin will be become a legal currency in the world. With its advantages, there is no doubt that Bitcoin will be accepted in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am very happy if it happened because when it happened very easy for me to transact using bitcoin and easy to convert it into my country currency.
Activity: 686
I'm fine with bitcoin becoming legal worldwide the point is what kind of conditions are we going to get, I think that at first, countries are going to try to play it hard but when they realize people are not going to comply they are going to lessen the regulation on bitcoin in order to raise taxes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
It will be fantastic, more countries adopted it means more users and more users means more valuable it will become, and one of the original purpose of bitcoin being created was as a global currency and with all countries accepted it it's mean bitcoin had fulfilled one of its request, and for the users it will ve very convenient to travel aboard and able to spend bitcoin in everywhere
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
If it happens that Bitcoin will become legal in all countries, surely it will be a great help for the economy to be on top and reach its highest rate. Not only the economy, but also the people who will know about Bitcoin and if it happens surely the financial stability of every people and families will take place.
If that happens, bitcoin value would be a million dollar worth now, but unfortunately not all countries are open for the digital currency as they are wanted to control all value that is entering their country, but this cryptocurrency they cannot, they are even having a hard time implementing tax on it, but still other countries are open for this innovation of the world.
Activity: 44
The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them. Whilst the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. Read more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory.
Activity: 489
If it happens that Bitcoin will become legal in all countries, surely it will be a great help for the economy to be on top and reach its highest rate. Not only the economy, but also the people who will know about Bitcoin and if it happens surely the financial stability of every people and families will take place.
Activity: 112
Sure bitcoin will.never be legal in all countries it will always have restrictions especially in the Arab world
Activity: 6
It will be tough.. for some countries it could affect the economy in a big way that governments are not prepared for.
Pages:
Jump to: