Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 17. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
This is expected of many people who are using bitcoin. The fact that bitcoins are legal in many countries has confirmed that bitcoins are good and safe. People can use this virtual currency safely to pay their bills daily.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

indeed for current population of bitcoin users is still low when compared with the population of the population the world, but over time of course bitcoin function will be  can in use by everyone in the world to perform various financial transactions and other business transactions using bitcoin,and also legality of bitcoin certainly has potential to gain recognition from the government as official digital currency.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
I think if bitcoin becomes legal in all countries it will further facilitate access to payments throughout the entire transaction process.
otherwise it may be the world's major currency.
but with a high level of risk due to the bit sensitive bitcoin prices, I think it is still difficult in the near future if bitcoin becomes legal throughout the country.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
BITCOIN hadve been banned by some country because of the crimes and tax. Government want to take tax on every single thing but in case of bitcoins their is no tax on it so govt. will not have any data of how much a single person holding a crypto currency. By this thing no. of crimes are also increasing. It would be very difficult to say that govt.  will legal the Bitcoins. If it will become legal then there will be huge amount of tax on it.

some countries banned and restricts people to use bitcoin not just because of tax but also due to some factors like crime and illegal things because bitcoin is anymous therfor criminals prefered to use it thinking that they wouldnt get tracked down and caught red handed by police and nbi's. though i think people can still possibly use and operate bitcoin or other crypto even if its illegal in their country just by using a third party tunneling app like tor or vpn to hide or change thier current ip and country when using and acessing the web online.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

in time, bitcoin will be accepted by almost all countries. it might take years. technological progress can not be released from human life. nowadays all digital era always involves internet. as well as with bitcoin that one of the most expensive currencies in history ever in digital technology.
Activity: 294
BITCOIN hadve been banned by some country because of the crimes and tax. Government want to take tax on every single thing but in case of bitcoins their is no tax on it so govt. will not have any data of how much a single person holding a crypto currency. By this thing no. of crimes are also increasing. It would be very difficult to say that govt.  will legal the Bitcoins. If it will become legal then there will be huge amount of tax on it.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
I think not all countries legalize bitcoin like IMF not legalize this currency
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I am not sure how I have to answer this question. All countries accept bitcoin or not, will not reduce bitcoin usage by the citizen. The anonimity is protect the bitcoin users from some negative thing such as identity theft. Its hard for government to check every address one by one.
Activity: 266

I think not all country. Most government warn their citizent to stay away from bitcoin since it price is very fluctuate.
That the most recent country will not really legalyze bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Many countries have tagged bitcoin as another ponzi and made it illegal to use or trade bitcoin. But in few countries bitcoin is totally legal and taxed as commodity. Most of the countries haven't made any official statement about legal status of bitcoin so it is neither legal nor illegal in those countries.

Soon bitcoin will be legalized all over the world.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
No it will never happens ,
Recently Us Asks Coinbase to give user data and Tranx records of people who purchase bitcoin from there site and suddenly at that time price of bitcoin come as low as 8900$ us from 11000$

Us is very storg nation it may Drop price of btc if they want
Activity: 252
Bitcoins cannot be declared legal at once i guess as it is a decentralised currency and usually geach government hates decentralised currency untill they get some good tax out if it. Declaring bitcoins as legal is a possible thinking but is too hard to regulate in. Also there are severe ups and downs in the hustory of bitcoins along with its illegal use which makes it difficult to get legal.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I think it will become legal soon in every country because one government of the country can make the rule of not to use bitcoin but can't stop people to use bitcoin through internet so they have only option of the regulation and legalisation to use the bitcoin in control manner .
But here a big thing that I seen that many countries government are not giving any descion about to have bitcoin in Thier country to use but still they want take tax from the earnings by the bitcoin , what is this? This direct indication is that country can make much amount of tax and can grow economically , so why ofcourse they will regualate the use of bitcoin with any rules and finally legalise it for the better future .
Activity: 167
Now, some governments have a negative attitude towards the special currency, because bitcoin can't bring benefits to their government departments. Even bitcoin continues to grow, which is likely to threaten the interests of banks. So we can often see a lot of stories about the shortcomings of bitcoin on TV or in other media.
Activity: 490
I do not think so. Bitcoin is not legal in some countries. I think these countries have their own reasons why they forbid the use of bitcoins. To change the establishment of a country is not easy. It took a long time to change all that. I do not think legally bitcoin in some countries is not a problem as long as we are still allowed to store and use it in a legalized country.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
It does not seem as easy to turn the palm of a hand to be able to legalize bitcoin in a country. Because there are still many people from some countries whose people are still very few who know and use this bitcoin. It still takes a very long time to be able to make this bitcoin accepted by each country.
Activity: 350
This is the best thing to do ,it's OK to know everything bitcoin is true and it's not to bow to people .and to let everyone know about bitcoin its an avenue to make a job and it helps everyone who wants to be able to handle yet .its a job online ,and from all government it helps to boost the bitcoin in all counties and will have any bitcoin in introducing country's ,cryptocurrencies  and investment as it will handle people and develop everyone who wants to be introduced to bitcoin and really good for all countries..
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
there will be many people doing many ways to get bitcoin. and it will automatically impact on the price of bitcoin. people who have hold it for long time will get profit since the price will rise.
Activity: 395
The value of bitcoins crossed over $10000 which proves that bitcoin has high potential to rise above $40000 and more by the coming year and the word of bitcoins is passing and reaching every nook and corner  the news of bitcoins is spreading like a wind  which is making more people to get into the bitcoin community and the user's are benefit from this cryptography which makes them spread the news by word of mouth to friends and family as this technology has the ability to change the lives of people thereby uplifting the economic conditions of the world. When the price surpasses $40000 all the countries will accept this bitcoins and blockchain as the mainstream currency throughout the world. In such a situation all the governing bodies should be thinking alike by giving financial freedom to the people and no one will die out of hunger and unemployment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
I think yes it become legal in all countries. Bitcoin is a big help for us, it help our financial problem, many poor people got success with the help of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: