Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 19. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 10
The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them.Whilst the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal (with the exceptions of: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, and Nepal), its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some countries have explicitly allowed its use and trade, others have banned or restricted it. Likewise, various government agencies, departments, and courts have classified bitcoins differently. While this article provides the legal status of bitcoin, regulations and bans that apply to this cryptocurrency likely extend to similar systems as well.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Yes, some small countries prohibit bitcoin. The possible reason is that bitcoin will have an impact on the monetary system of their country
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
I think the issue regarding legality of bitcoin will soon be resolve because of the increasing demand and popularity of bitcoin, many people are now getting more interested in bitcoin and are now starting to invest on it an some other alts they learn how to get income out of crypto currencies and since the value appreciation of bitcoin keeps growing government may somehow see the opportunity bitcoin gives to many people.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
I think it is going to be a long shot to see BTC being legalized in all countries. Even though in many developed countries people are being encouraged to get involved with it whics is awesome but I can not see third world or countries where governments are too greedy and corrupted legalizing bitcoin anytime soon because they know no one can make people their slaves through cryptocurrency like they can do with paper money and local banks! Bitcoin For Freedom!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
the price will double increase if bitcoin became legal in all countries and some altcoins will increase the price also and when we travel to the other countries we don't need to convert our money to their local money anymore we will only use bitcoin as a payment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

everbody its happen to bitcoin become legal all over the world because this the goal of bitcoin community to become famous and use of all people as new currency.
It may not easily happen that btc will be legal all over the world to become the worlds global monetary system as it already opposed or discouraged by some countries like China, Bangladesh, Ecuador and other, Government of some countries may oppose this kind of system, why? transparency and the lack to rewrite the past transactions which is the governments hobby which so called corruption and control. They preferred central banking to impose heavy tax to the people. There will be a lot of conflict before that statement will happen.
Activity: 8
I think bitcoin will not be legal to all countries
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Bitcoins are dominant now ans everyone is accepting cryptocurrencies and thus.. many people are investing in it..with that many people investing in Bitcoins I don't think that there will be some country who forse this situation and go against public intrest.
In fact the countries which are non democratic can for sure do this but in case of democratic countries like japan ,India, USA.. I don't think they can do this because it will go against public intrest more or so the government is for the people by the people and from the people...thus every democratic government will look forward to make it legal by following certain norms offcourse.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

everbody its happen to bitcoin become legal all over the world because this the goal of bitcoin community to become famous and use of all people as new currency.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: