Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 16. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:43:25 AM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

Ethereum platform was commonly used by most of the ICO to support and to develop their project thru ERC20 standardization and that is why the real demand of Ethereum will never fade because of this unique product of this coin so therefore keep the faith and continue to support Ethereum as this coin has the highest potential among other Altcoins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
May 18, 2018, 12:18:31 AM
Now the value of Ethereum is stable, the price is increasing but very slow. Ethereum is the good coin for long term investment. Holding bitcoin for long term will give more benefits than now. The ethereum coin is high potential and promising coins. At the same time it is the second largest coin after bitcoin in the coinmarketcap. The price of ethereum will increase in future due to the technology behind this.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2018, 10:08:46 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
We know already Eth capabilities and even we hold it for many years there is assurance of gaining. And we knew also that people are just selling ETH right now cause we can't deny that it have already a good price and I may think that they earned profits already.

Yes, each some different strategy because we don't know whether they are making profit or selling for loss. But we already know how potential the ETH is going to be in coming days.
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 07:59:03 PM
With Ethereum, from my point of view, you should hold because the exchange rate tends to decrease as investors sell to make a profit. Make a living until the ETH rate increases again; you should sell. Co-founder of Reddit predicts that by the end of 2018 ETH will increase to $ 1,500, thinking that this is entirely trustworthy.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 07:43:59 PM
We know already Eth capabilities and even we hold it for many years there is assurance of gaining. And we knew also that people are just selling ETH right now cause we can't deny that it have already a good price and I may think that they earned profits already.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 17, 2018, 07:33:35 PM
I think the value of ethereum to bitcoin is very stable, it can be seen the price of several weeks is around 0.08 BTC / ETH. with a stable price, I think it is suitable to hold, waiting for bitcoin prices to rise. because when bitcoin prices rise and the price of ethereum is stable, this will make the value of ethereum against $ will continue to rise.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 17, 2018, 07:08:18 PM
Ethereum is for longterm. Even the price decreasing it's not good IDEA to sell your ethereum because you lose your some chances to earn more money. Just wait and you will see the price becom high again and you will be withdraw a lot of money.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

HODL alone for eth coin, however ethereum still has the potential of reaching a better price than last year, maybe you could sell part of it when the ethereum reaches the new ATH.
remove the thought to sell eth at current prices
Activity: 518
May 17, 2018, 05:07:19 PM
one word for eth is hold
many people predict, someday eth will break the market capitalizations of bitcoin
so, i have no doubt to hold ethereum

Yes, holding Ethereum is the best that you can choose. Now, the speed of its growth is not very high. It is much better not to sell ETH. Just trade smaller altcoins, or simply take a small break, man.

which I do now also holds my Ethereum, and I also have an analysis that the price of Ethereum will rise again higher, could even rise again above its highest price, even though the price is currently decreasing again, I think it will recover soon, so I stick with my decision to keep hold of my Ethereum until the price will rise again.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 17, 2018, 07:26:21 AM
I think that ETHereum is the number one coin in the crypto market. Bitcoin may on the top of the chart, but what ethereum is doing can not be deny. It has proven that smart contract can change the world. Moreover, ethereum is faster than bitcoin, more advance and it can maintain a huge number of transactions every day
Yes, Ethereum is faster than bitcoin but that does make Ethereum the number coin cause each coin has it vulnerabilities and once the lightning network/Segwit is totally put to work we won't be having this conversation.
Mind you, once the head is affected the own part of the body are affected and this the reason why the SEC, regulators etc target bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:42:39 PM
It's Ethereum bro. Just hold on it.
It will eventually go up for sure. It's not like all the other altcoins...
Actually all those shitcoins are based on ethereum, so you are good to go lmao
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 02:33:07 PM
I think that ETHereum is the number one coin in the crypto market. Bitcoin may on the top of the chart, but what ethereum is doing can not be deny. It has proven that smart contract can change the world. Moreover, ethereum is faster than bitcoin, more advance and it can maintain a huge number of transactions every day
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
May 16, 2018, 01:48:04 PM
Hi first of all . In my opinion ethereum is the coin of 2018 . We can see at the end of 2018 ethereum somewhere at ~6500$ per coin . A lot of altcoins are built on that blockchain platform and will have great value in time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
May 16, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
Ehtereum is the best coin to invest and hold it for long term. The price of ethereum is very low this is time to buy. ETH is one of the high potential and promising coins. After bitcoin ethereum is the more powerful. But surely the price will touch $500 by the end of this year or by next year. Keep this for future. The benefits will be more in upcoming days.
Activity: 378
May 16, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
I would advise you to stop and analyze the data. Yes, the decline has occurred, but there is time for reflection. If the situation in the market does not change, I would start to get rid of the coin.
Activity: 471
May 16, 2018, 12:51:31 PM
ETH is the best growing coin always and a lot of popularity in alt coins.ETH value is now lowing i think it's time is just for holding.
ERC20 project means ETH so it will hit more price coming very recently.It's always long time profitable coin.
Activity: 882
May 16, 2018, 12:46:22 PM
one word for eth is hold
many people predict, someday eth will break the market capitalizations of bitcoin
so, i have no doubt to hold ethereum

Yes, holding Ethereum is the best that you can choose. Now, the speed of its growth is not very high. It is much better not to sell ETH. Just trade smaller altcoins, or simply take a small break, man.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 12:38:48 PM
Well Eth is the most used altcoins out there. I think it is the best time to invest to ETH because speculations right now that sooner or later the amount of Bitcoin will be the same with ETH. So find ways to get ETH then hold it for a long term investment. Goodluck Brother Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:47:08 AM
according to eth is a popular coin after bitcoin, if talking sell or hold, I better hold it because I am sure eth price in the future will be good.
Activity: 504
May 16, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
In my opinion, it would be best to hold ethereum for long term than for short term like lets say around 3-4 years perhaps. I’ve heard a lot about ethereum and good and positive feedbacks that this coin will be huge in the next few years especially when everyone will be using this coin as their mode of payment and all that.
Pages:
Jump to: