Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 13. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
Will continue to hold on to ETH, the price should be on the rise, ETH actually is doing well despite the huge market dump recently. Remember, it was at sub-400 back in November. I am taking a wild prediction the price will challenge 2k at some point this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 08:25:10 AM
Ether in the long run will also exceed Bitcoin in capitalization. If bitcoin is gold, Ether is oil
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 08:03:45 AM
Much will depend on future news. Possible care of Vitaly Butherin to work in Google will hit hard at the price of Ether.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
Ethereum is the best coin of the cryptocurrency and the developer team always has a plan to improve ethereum. It has a specitfic road map which can be seen on the main page.
And as an veteran member, I can say that all experience people in the crypto world love ethereum more than bitcoin
right now, it's time to hold and not to sell and I strongly agree that ethereum is a coin that is very liked by people, especially ICO investors. a good team will bring Ethereum into a good development.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 07:08:43 AM
Ethereum is the best coin of the cryptocurrency and the developer team always has a plan to improve ethereum. It has a specitfic road map which can be seen on the main page.
And as an veteran member, I can say that all experience people in the crypto world love ethereum more than bitcoin
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
ETH is the hope of the future! You must to hold..
it was proved by the statement of Reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian, has publicly stated that he thinks that Ethereum will reach the price of 15,000 dollars before the year ends. And Reddit also acts as a consequence. News and blogging sites also added Ethereum as a payment method for the Reddit Gold option and other services available only with PayPal payments since Reddit ignored Bitcoin as a payment option earlier this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 05:26:00 AM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
I think that the sale of Ethereum is now a bad idea. Firstly, the price is not very big now and will definitely grow. Secondly, this is one of the promising coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
May 22, 2018, 05:19:56 AM
For me Ethereum would be fine long term, if you here MSM well after mentioning Bitcoin, Ethereum is the next project they mentioned and I think the team have enough money with them already to help push the project into a new height. Most people don't know how big ethereum is already
Activity: 266
May 22, 2018, 04:16:57 AM
I believe in ethereum and his positive future. For me it's the altcoin next to bitcoin.
I will keep as many ethereum as i can afford.
Yes its the best coin after the bitcoin and best among all the altcoins...that what i think about ethereum..every tokens these days are using ethereum platform and its technology is the best even better than bitcoin i would say.
Activity: 434
May 22, 2018, 04:09:14 AM
Ethereum is the best token and also the token which I think is suitable as our investment for in ico and also for us hold in wallet. many advantages of hold coin ethereum in the long run. to be able to get a high price

As what we all know, ETH is continually being able to give better services and it is commonly used for every ICO that is being made. We should expect more about the features of this coin because probably, the team continues to develop the platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
May 22, 2018, 03:44:54 AM
eth is one of the coins in cryptocurrency that now has potential and a very good future, eth is now going to continue to run and grow along with increasing cryptocurrency demand. so i think eth will still occupy the best position in cryptocurrency.
some of the factors that make ethereum now grow for the better are because ethereum is now widely used as a platform for ico and this certainly helps a lot of people

As Ethereum won’t be the only platform anymore for ICOs it is the question how the 3rd gen blockchains will be doing when it comes to attract enough projects away from Ethereum for many reasons like better scaling?

Activity: 48
May 22, 2018, 03:28:47 AM
I prefer to maintain eth. Because eth has the best long-term potential. Perhaps eth will match the position of bitcoin or even more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 02:53:25 AM
Ethereum is the best token and also the token which I think is suitable as our investment for in ico and also for us hold in wallet. many advantages of hold coin ethereum in the long run. to be able to get a high price
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
May 22, 2018, 02:46:32 AM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
Many people predict that someday the value of Eth's price will increase, therefore I will keep it until later where the Eth value reaches the highest price, there I will get a profit.
I will also follow the same way you do, because I believe that ethereum is a future investment that until now many investors who bet their capital there. and just have to wait for a profit
I have a very positive opinion regarding that of ETH and that there are so many investors who are investing a huge amount of their income into ETH and that is because doing so is helping them in making all their dreams come true and that they are very much satisfied with the way ETH is performing in the international market. I can see a much brighter future of the ETH as well as those who are busy in investing in these coins.
Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 12:37:13 AM
Eth is the best Altcoin, that's how I define ETH. Eth is doing well and will continue to do so( or maybe much better), in the upcoming years.
OK, I agree with your opinion, ETH is the most popular coin today, no coin can beat ETH, although they are second in CMC. But they are generally the king of the Crypto market, not the BTC.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
May 21, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

What do you mean? ETH has one of the best developers out there so If I where you I will still hold on it. It's struggling like Bitcoin but I don't think that it will just go down very easily. The price is going strong at around $700 and it even reaches new all-time-high this year alone, so why doubt this coin?

You have to look at the bright side, so every dip, you should purchase and try to accumulate as more as you can and just hold on it because down the line the price could make another breakout and make another all-time-high.

Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 21, 2018, 01:00:10 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is the most valuable altcoin for us to invest in at the moment. Ethereum has a huge market capitalization, just behind Bitcoin, it has blockchain technology and is used by many ICOs as a platform. Every day Ethereum has a lot of deals proving it has good potential. I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum will bring a lot of profit for us in the future. Currently Ethereum prices fluctuate around $ 699, this is a good price for us to invest in Ethereum. I think this year Ethereum price will reach over $ 2000
Activity: 672
May 21, 2018, 12:38:53 PM
it is better to hold your ethereum, because ethereum is stable coin and also better than you hold another altcoin. and i think if we keep our ethereum , we will take profit in the next year. just my opinion*
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
Hold. There might be competitors of eth technology but I think ethereum will develop more and still will be the best for smart contracts.
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 10:36:18 AM
For my opinion , it's better to hold the ethereum because I think ethereum have a chance to pump up again this year and coming years.. And ETH is the best altcoin in crypto market and that now has a potential and very good future..
Pages:
Jump to: