Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 19. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

I think that ethereum is really a worth it investment. A lot of ICOs are using it, although there are some issues regarding it, such as: high gas price, slow transactions, or sometimes being hacked. A lot of people still invest on it and most altcoins use it's platform.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 03:43:55 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
if for example I have some ethereum now, I will always hold and hold until the price will rise higher again, suppose we can do day trading maybe we will faster to get profit, but all of that certainly not easy thing to do , so suppose you currently have Ethereum coins you can keep for long periods of time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
May 14, 2018, 03:12:33 PM
Ehtereum is the best coin to invest, but it suits for long term only. The price of ethereum is not stable and the price is not increase high and not decrease too. So we can invest in these coin will help more. The second largest coin after bitoin is ethereum. So this coin also more powerful and one of the growing coins. Many projects are based on Ethererum blockchain will lead this coin to top and it covers lot of investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 02:33:41 PM
Hold. There might be competitors of eth technology but I think ethereum will develop more and still will be the best for smart contracts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 02:24:05 PM
Why what about Ethereum? And what made you invest or buy in Ethereum in the first place when you dont know where the coin is going? Seems like you are just waiting for someone to signal you to buy that certain coin because it will increase its price. Know the coin you want to invest and if you are only here for the profits and pure gain then stick to what you believe in or your "instincts".
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
Common used to create smart contracts for an ICO and the creation of their token assets, remaining on the top 2 seat on the CMC for the past years, more innovation and key features to come in the future? heck yeah, I will hold my ETH assets on a cold storage hack proof device to save it for my future Lambo having the potential to increase up to thousands of dollars and more this year.
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
Just look at the price! The etherium rose from 550 dollars to 800 per week. Then the price fell. Now I see growth again. I bought the etherium for long-term storage
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
May 14, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Ethereum is the best coin to invest any time with in some months all will see the potential of the ethereum. Since all the cryotos are little low and fluctuating in the market we cannot surely say that we will see big dump ahead.
Instead of that you can invest on eth now and make the money double in some months as I said.

Whatever smart contract options came to the market still we see this ethereum is ahead of all.
Activity: 462
May 14, 2018, 01:10:19 PM
I will continue to hodl my ethereum no matter how much it decreases because it is not like a useless altcoin or a scam ico coin, it is the best coin and has the biggest potential in the market.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

Ethereum is still profitable to hold, people await on 1000 dollars price, it is very possible and we can see this in next months. This coin is very hyped in last time which does not surprise me.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
May 14, 2018, 12:33:54 PM
I think Ethereum is one of the greatest coins out there right now. It is my favorite after Bitcoin, becaue they are doing great work and they are working hard on their chain and establishing new deals!
Activity: 770
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 14, 2018, 12:09:50 PM
If buy, then no.
If sell, then there is also no. This is not a distribution in terms of traders. Hold and wait for the big volumes.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
May 14, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
I think ETH is a very good altcoin for holding beside Bitcoin. I think the value of ethereum will grow if more people and project decide to use eth blockchain so it makes ethereum a good long-term investment.
Activity: 392
May 14, 2018, 11:46:23 AM
With the recent downturn with the contraction in market volume, the situation for Ethereum could be back to the $ 700 level, although the situation was a bit slow. In the following days, we may encounter even more speculation. These situations should not affect our determined position and our patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 11:29:34 AM
eth is a potential coin to invest after bitcoin, I think eth has a good future, eth also has many enthusiasts for their long-term investment.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
if my suggestion is more you hold back your Ethereum because my prediction in June Ethereum will experience a surge in price exceeds at the time of April.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
I am still holding ETH and will continue to hold the ETH because if I see the future of ETH will continue to rise and will probably exceed the highest ETHEREUM ever foundered.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 10:58:16 AM
one word for eth is hold
many people predict, someday eth will break the market capitalizations of bitcoin
so, i have no doubt to hold ethereum

I used to believe also that will come come true in the future but now I understood that is impossible since bitcoin is rather a currency but everything can happen in the future. Hodling ether is also good choice.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2018, 10:39:56 AM
Ethereum is always long term investment because this technology never end in Crypto platform. So most of the whales are invested in bulky investment it will make huge profit in future. Day by day many projects are follow the Ethereum technology so automatically reputation is increasing in this platform.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:14:03 AM
Ethereum is a scattered public blockchain network. Although there are many technical differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum, the main difference is its purpose and function. Bitcoin offers a peer-to-peer electronic money system for Bitcoin payments or transfers. While Ethereum focuses its blockchain to run a decentralized program, including one payment or an Ether transfer.
Pages:
Jump to: