Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 12. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
May 26, 2018, 02:41:34 AM
For me Ethereum would be fine long term, if you here MSM well after mentioning Bitcoin, Ethereum is the next project they mentioned and I think the team have enough money with them already to help push the project into a new height. Most people don't know how big ethereum is already
I think ETH is a great technology and has been too good to people who have been investing in ETH. The profitability is high and the expected future return is also high. The risk factor is low and the current stability in the prices is the only reason of why so many people have started investing in the currency.

ETH is ranked as second in the crypto after Bitcoin but many people do not believe in rankings. Whatever, ETH is making it way to the top and looks like it would touch the highest value in the history this year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 07:42:55 PM
Ethereum is for longterm. Even the price decreasing it's not good IDEA to sell your ethereum because you lose your some chances to earn more money. Just wait and you will see the price becom high again and you will be withdraw a lot of money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 07:08:49 PM
If you define long-term investment, ETH is a good choice. You should invest and hold long-term ETH in the bearish market situation. ETH is, according to my opinion, a crypto that has great potential in the future, potentially overcoming Bitcoin's market cap to become the most popular crypto in the world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
May 25, 2018, 07:02:43 PM
 ETH is one of the greatest altcoins that have potential to become the dominator of all altcoins iin the future, and despite there are problems with ETH recenty, as long as it keep evolving itseft, it still be a good altcoins even in the future, so no matter what will happen with ETH in the future, as long as many people still use ETH, it is still the most profit altcoin to me.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
May 25, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
Ethereum will always be the top 2 coin, and there is nothing that will make it change, anyway, i think that a lot of people lost their trust on it, but only becausse of the price, and that is something sad to think about
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 25, 2018, 05:57:28 PM
In particular, many recent crippled investors were worried about the recent living hypothesis. I was expecting a decline, so every exit will have a descent. Ethereum was a cryptologist who responded well to this challenging period. I think that you will settle at a better level in the future.

Ethereum is really discussed all the time on the forums devoted to blockchain and crypto. Many people believe that it will become the new market leader.
then with a sorry, if have to reveal the truth that ethereum cannot become the market leader as far as bitcoin is here and bitcoin is far, far better than ETH in all aspects that really matter, especially returning profits. ETH is a lazy cow that follows footsteps of BTC with the slowest pace possible. If ever there was a possibility of taking throne away from bitcoin, if think bitcoin cash would have more chances of becoming the new king.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 02:15:05 PM
NEO>ETH

Please explain why do you think so! I am sure that Ethereum is the best existing today platform. I love and hold NEO as well, but it is not as good as ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 25, 2018, 01:48:44 AM
I believe in ethereum and his positive future. For me it's the altcoin next to bitcoin.
I will keep as many ethereum as i can afford.
ETH is one of the most favorite altcoin and that there are so many investors and traders who are investing a huge amount of their earning into ETH and that they are also making some good amount of money at the end. If we look at the past record of ETH, then we can easily claim that the future of the ETH will be much brighter and that the market value of ETH will also rise significantly higher.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
I think that ЕТН will reach 2000 this year. This is a strong project and I see that the development team is constantly improving the coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 12:22:23 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

You don't have to hold ETH all the time keep swinging it and also use it to buy other altcoins as many coins are paired with ETH in multiple exchanges. So you won't lose money so easy in ETH as you can use it to get into ICO's too. ETH has so many use cases so use it wisely and you will do better.
Activity: 364
May 23, 2018, 05:28:31 AM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
I think that the sale of Ethereum is now a bad idea. Firstly, the price is not very big now and will definitely grow. Secondly, this is one of the promising coins.
I agree with your opinion. rather than having to sell it, it's better to save it first, to wait for the price to rise again. because when the market is down this must also be due to many people who panic selling, and I'm sure they are beginners
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
The damage to the coinage was too great. All kinds of mainstream currency are falling, hoping to have good news, so that the price of tokens can get better soon.

Activity: 434
Merit: 14
May 23, 2018, 05:15:37 AM
I have no doubt about Ethereum..I invest in Ethereum as much as possible and I will continue to do..The future of Ethereum is very promising.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
May 23, 2018, 05:00:46 AM
For me ethereum already reach its future because he surpasses at being stable anf just pump last year.
But even though the price of ethereum drop it is the best that we give ethereum chance to hold it again and wait for it to pymp . Ethereum is one of the best coin.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
May 23, 2018, 04:11:02 AM
Just hold your Ethereum coins, this summer will be very hot for ETH, a lot of update coming soon, check on coinmarcetcal.com
ETH is a very good counterpart of Bitcoin, though not a substitute. ETH has come a long way and has a long way to go ahead. The ratio of rise in the value of ETH has increased due to the rise in market demand. The market demand depends upon the prices and stability in the prices. The price right now is not very low but there is huge stability in the prices of ETH which is directly proportional to the demand of ETH in the market. ETH is expected to cross 2k dollars according to the predictions made by the King off Investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
May 22, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
With Ethereum, from my point of view, you should hold because the exchange rate tends to decrease as investors sell to make a profit. Make a living until the ETH rate increases again; you should sell. Co-founder of Reddit predicts that by the end of 2018 ETH will increase to $ 1,500, thinking that this is entirely trustworthy.
Activity: 101
May 22, 2018, 03:37:06 PM
Ethereum is a very good coin, So you hold it for long time . At the present it is a good price for us to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
May 22, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
I have only a good opinion about this great coin, it shows itself well at the moment, it looks good in the cryptocurrency market, and I would like it to continue.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
May 22, 2018, 10:49:12 AM
ETH is one out of the best cryptocurrencies to HODL. You no need to know much about it, you just need to know that it's the best altcoin and there is only BTC is better than ETH on cryptocurrency market Smiley. Hold ETH until die Smiley)
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 10:25:06 AM
In particular, many recent crippled investors were worried about the recent living hypothesis. I was expecting a decline, so every exit will have a descent. Ethereum was a cryptologist who responded well to this challenging period. I think that you will settle at a better level in the future.

Ethereum is really discussed all the time on the forums devoted to blockchain and crypto. Many people believe that it will become the new market leader.
Pages:
Jump to: