Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 50. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto is the best way to learn to invest. We must always educate ourselves to gain profit in this field, and learning from mistakes is the most important investment in life.
Activity: 52
August 01, 2018, 08:07:08 AM
Many efforts being exerted in order to earn money for living and that was cash form of money,  that we're having after that physical work. Now with crypto the idea was diverted into digital currency  which was now an opportunity  for everyone to benefit from its potential income which  could give us profits.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 07:49:21 AM
For me crypto is the future. You can earn and save your own money with it and will help you to stay private and protected from prying eyes .
Agreed. He will help you to collect your personal capital, in which no one will stick his nose and try to take some of the money "for a good cause" Ala taxes...
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
To me, it is a step that everyone can use in making money (i.e it reduces unemployment in the society) at the comfort of their home. It is also a strong step that leads into the future, cause a time commeth where crypto currencies will become the norm of the day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:47:32 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
To me, crypto means a very good way to make reasonable profit on your investment f you have good plans and you are also patient and it also helps people into having a better future as long as they have good ideas and use of technology to solve some financial problems and still make money fron it. It all depends on knowledge and experience.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Crypto is a chance for me, a chance to go to the future. Before I knew about crypto, I invested in stock, but it seemed like I didn't make much money. Since knowing it, my life has been better. Making money from crypto is not easy, but it's more effective than what I've invested in before.

Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
crypto is the one that gives hope to does who has a dream but sad to say no abilities to fulfill their dream because of the source of income that exact for their daily needs. Crypto is the answer to our prayer to make impossible be possible to reach the highest status
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 01, 2018, 05:04:10 AM
For me, cryptocurrency is a way to make money and lay the Foundation for the future development of my business. I hope that the cryptocurrency will live for another 2-3 years and I will be able to earn start-up capital.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:54:29 AM
In fact, cryptography is for me and a means of rapid financial growth and technology!
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 04:28:35 AM
The crypto seems to me to be the beginning of a revolution. The crypto is still in its development phase. I believe that if countries add cryptos to the law in the future, they will expand very much.. I think this technology will make our life easier.
Activity: 32
August 01, 2018, 03:56:51 AM
The crypto industry is the best way to get rich, although it has a lot of risks. I think crypto helps to become rich and faster than traditional business.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 03:15:40 AM
Crypto means a whole lot to me because it's a good future.
Crypto helps me to earn huge profit.
Crypto helps me to make savings too.
Activity: 504
August 01, 2018, 03:07:52 AM
current crypto I consider to be an asset for investment. for future crypto can later begin to be as a means of payment. but to get in that stage also takes time and the development of the technology as well. but will it came time crypto will experience it because it started a large number of existing support. for now, this is just an asset investment for me.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
I think crypto is another way to another monetary framework, we can discover more approach to acquire cash than simply customary strategies, crypto is still exceptionally youthful so the potential is still extremely encouraging, we can procure benefit from putting new cryptos or putting resources into bitcoin to win benefit from long haul.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 01, 2018, 02:54:11 AM

this time crypto become interesting business in internet world. so it's up to you to appreciate and include it as something that interests you. and everyone will be different, but we will very much agree with the benefits.
but there are many interesting facts apart from the advantages, although there are many innovations not yet run as planned this thing we can wait in the next few years.
Activity: 378
August 01, 2018, 02:45:09 AM
For me, this is a step forward to meet the new digital age. Particularly interesting will be the development of blockchain in new technologies of artificial intelligence. Already there are autopilots and stuff, maybe the technique will go further.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 02:27:30 AM
in my opinion, this is a crypto assets for investment. which can bring huge profits. However, the risks are also very large. And it could provide a wealth of crypto more quickly.
Activity: 602
August 01, 2018, 02:24:24 AM
  For me, the crypto currency was the main job, thanks to this, I began to do exactly what I really interested. Many say that crypto currency is a hoax, but no one wants to take the time to figure it out.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 02:18:16 AM
For me crypto is the future. You can earn and save your own money with it and will help you to stay private and protected from prying eyes .
Activity: 420
August 01, 2018, 02:15:26 AM
For me cryptocurrency means a blessing that lord gives us because of a lot opportunity that comes that can help you to earn a good amount of income or profit in this field of business and industry.
Pages:
Jump to: