Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 52. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 12:28:11 PM
For me, this is an excellent opportunity for development and earning money. Most people believe in the success of the crypto currency, this is a big step for a better financial future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 12:14:35 PM
crypto is the currency used to invest and trade on the exchange. many investment options dk crypto because of the number of coins or tokens in the market crypto.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
This is definitely the future of the world in terms of exchanging, payments, and the major way of transaction. I do believe that many years from now we can see extravagant change of human ways regarding fiat and crypto.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
Crypto for me is an open door where I could win token and coins without investing an immense measure of cash. It allows me to contribute and procure while at home dealing with my youngsters and do every one of the errands.
Cryptocurrency is really a striking world. Which gives us millions of chances to improve our lives, gain new knowledge, participate in history and more.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:09:57 PM
I need to state, crypto is a side occupation or a side business. Furthermore, the mainstream developments in back. And furthermore assist individuals with earning cash by contributing cash through joining the air drops and furthermore for the future crypto wind up famous for the general public.
Activity: 167
July 30, 2018, 12:07:17 PM
Crypto for me is an open door where I could win token and coins without investing an immense measure of cash. It allows me to contribute and procure while at home dealing with my youngsters and do every one of the errands.
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 12:03:56 PM
just a little . crypto is a step into the future . crypto-makes it possible to earn
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
Crypto its mean a lot for, crypto has opened up new avenues for me to make money right and use time wisely, crypto has taught me how to invest safely amid many world investment options. and there are many ways to earn dicrypto money in addition to investing, for example by trading, mining, or participating in bounty campaigns and airdrop, and this all depends on how we learn and diligently in doing so to get the desired results.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:59:13 AM
Crypto to me means opportunity and equality. This alternate currency and blockchain technology gives opportunity to all people to earn decent money especially those who are in the third world countries. This gives people a chance to live a better life and to pursue careers and dreams that used to be impossible due to financial constraints.  And now, this gives equal opportunities for everyone to grow.
Me too . Crypto brings me a lot of knowledge of the world , opens up the vision , the excitement of getting to know the market and living better than before .
Activity: 149
July 30, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
Crypto to me means opportunity and equality. This alternate currency and blockchain technology gives opportunity to all people to earn decent money especially those who are in the third world countries. This gives people a chance to live a better life and to pursue careers and dreams that used to be impossible due to financial constraints.  And now, this gives equal opportunities for everyone to grow.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 30, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
A next revolution in terms of currency and an enhancement and benefit towards the financial industry
Look at the way of how we transact money right now, Telegraphic transfer or remittance takes too long, or have a higher fees because of the 3rd party involved

Correspondent bank are making the conversion and earning money of it, which increase the price or fee to transfer of money to another country
Crypto is worldwide, no correspondent, no central bank. Just me and you, we agree, payment is made and received
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 06:58:29 AM
Crypto means a lot to me because it helps me with my financial problem. It also changes my life I am very thankful to the bestfriend of my partner who taught us the crypto. Before we do the crypto we have a big finacial problem, me and my partner always fight with money because sometimes we have exact money to spend, but when we both do the crypto we have a finacial freedom right now that is why we continue to believe in it even others do not believe on it. At first I do not believe on it because I do not see my future having crypto coins and I do not see myself how I can earn in crypto because I do not know how will I earn, but when I try the crypto and I study and read about it I see the true result what other people who believe say about it. Now I am earning big in crypto and my family has a financial freedom. This is what we do right now.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
July 30, 2018, 06:56:40 AM
Crypto for me is a new innovation of currency in the world, its a virtual currency that each may experience a new way of transaction, payment and purchasing and investment..it is also a new way of earning a profit and make new business.
Activity: 95
July 30, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
Honestly, I see the prospects of earning in the crypt as well as the technology of the future at the same time. I want to really understand the crypt market. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
Crypto means monetary freedom for me.  I love the fact there is a set limit placed on each token so inflation is known from the start.  I cannot wait till it's even more mainstream.
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 12:25:57 PM
Crypto for me is a new opportunity. This is a completely new area that has just started to develop and spread around the world. This means that we have great prospects ahead of us. Therefore, learn well and read the cryptocurrency news more carefully.
Activity: 40
July 29, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
For me crypto is a lifeline since he assist me with earning cash, in crypto I have a few reserve funds for me and my family and I trust that I will acquire all the more so I will put something aside for what's to come.
Activity: 112
July 29, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies and blockchain are money and technology of the future, where the word "centralization" will be unknown to anyone. The path to global decentralization is the path to a great future. And our task now is not to lose this idea.
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
meaning of all that for me, crypto very beneficial for us, what else many ways like join pafam hafiah, investing, and saving for a little bit, if you already know the meaning and the benefits for us will definitely join .
Activity: 490
July 29, 2018, 09:21:50 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
a new way of making money and i hope this will be a future of currency and payments
Pages:
Jump to: