Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 48. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 07:45:36 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Cryptocurrency for me means a step into a greater future. I am not into fast money though you can really earn fast and big money from cryptocurrency, however, I really invest my time, effort, and money on cryptocurrency for me to have a greater future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:43:02 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
crypto for me is a good investment asset for long-term investment. sometimes I also think crypto as a vehicle and we are in control to get more results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 02, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

I came to the crypto currency for the sake of earning. But after learning more about the crypto currency, I think that Blockchain will change the world for the better, probably it will happen but not soon.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 07:38:10 AM
I think crypto is a large breakthrough in technology because crypto makes it possible to accelerate and protect many of the processes which were not sufficiently developed. Logistics, banking, protection of personal and corporate data. Crypto helps to make the world a better place
Activity: 51
August 02, 2018, 07:36:25 AM
It seems to me that this is a step into the future, since it is informational and promising for our world. I consider crypto one of the most promising options for investment. With a successful scenario, you can get a solid reward if you analyze the situation and carefully select the ICO.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 02, 2018, 07:30:43 AM
crypto is a form of progress in the world economy. through exceptional blockchain technology. so that it benefits us all its users. thanks for crypto, hoping to be a bright future for a long time.
keep the spirit and thanks for all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 07:24:38 AM
for me, cryptocurrency is a step into the future and a way to get additional income
It's very cool that there are people who think about what will happen in the future, because very soon crypto-currencies are really integrated into our world and will cost more than gold today, but this only applies to BTC
Activity: 73
August 02, 2018, 07:23:37 AM
for me, crypto is first of all an additional income, second crypto is a new technology and a step into the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
for me personally crypto is more than a way to make money and also investment. giving a lot of experience and a valuable thing. can use the spare time to surf looking for income. crypto benefits.
thanks
Activity: 90
August 02, 2018, 07:20:22 AM
I think the time is fast profit has passed and more such cases will not. Crypto-currency market becomes a normal market for investment in which there are no more quick money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 02, 2018, 07:20:04 AM
Its both, we could earn from small to quite enormous amount of bucks.
but we could see the technology it has to offer.
it already revolutionize the way we could make payment in the internet.
and a lot it has to offer.
some people get rich, on it.
and its really a step into the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
I think Crypto can change the world, and for me personally Crypto can help me earn more.
This is exactly what the crypto-currency market is designed for, because crypto-currencies need people who want to make quick money. They lose most of their deposits as a result.
Activity: 150
August 02, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
for me, cryptocurrency is a step into the future and a way to get additional income
Activity: 78
August 02, 2018, 07:04:16 AM
 Its just a means of investment. I do invest in crypto either through direct capital investment or through bounty campaign activities. And so far, it has been an incredible form of adventure because I have learnt so many things in the processes.
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

for me crypto is a place to earn money without us having to sweat and be hot. we can trade anywhere, as we like. and we can also earn money without having to invest, that is by following airdrop and bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
Crypto is more an asset to me because by saving it I can benefit when the price goes up. Crypto is also a tool that I use in gambling. Trading and gambling are two things that I can do with crypto until now. I wish I could use it for other things soon.
Activity: 174
August 01, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

My basic perspective about Crypto can be likened to that of a Miner to Gold. What comes to my mind when I perceive crypto is a big deal futuristic package. Crypto is a big influencer of the Present and a gigantic influencer of what is to come in the Financial Sector of the world. Nowadays, You can make a lot of Cash by investing in Crypto and there is a big hope of making much more in the future. I walk in this discipline while dealing with Crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 01, 2018, 03:27:50 PM
These days crypto is like a second earning job to me. I am afraid that I am more happy to work on my second job  advertising, trading  and learning more about cryptowold. Crypto is the future, I want to retire my first job as soon as possible.

Activity: 45
August 01, 2018, 03:18:47 PM
I think Crypto can change the world, and for me personally Crypto can help me earn more.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
August 01, 2018, 02:30:06 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is not a means of enrichment. For me, this is a new and amazing technology that can make people free from the main lever, which is used by the governments, from fiat money.
Pages:
Jump to: