Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 46. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:56:00 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

crypto for me is a place to learn about the world of cryptocurrency (especially bitcoin) and get acquainted with many people from various countries, also of course looking for some (or more?) of money by joining a bountys.
Activity: 13
August 04, 2018, 10:39:03 PM
I think crypto is a job to fill empty time, and hope to get better in the future by joining to cypto world.
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 10:35:48 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
as for me, as for many others, it is a step into the future
I am truly sure that in the near future crypto will be accepted everywhere
Maccafy said Smiley
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 10:32:47 PM
many people say that crypto is a digital currency, but for me crypto is a traded investment asset. without realizing that everything in this world must do that.
Activity: 12
August 04, 2018, 10:30:18 PM
In general, I really like to learn something new and believe in blocking technology, but also, I think this is a great opportunity to earn, because the market is just developing.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
Crypto is like a dream in the past that I always wanted because first I have a dream "Is there a job that earns money without working into the office and sitting all day in front of a computer ?" and crypto has answered all my dreams. I am still a novice so could not expect much, but crypto will remain I make my future job.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 04, 2018, 03:02:46 PM
Crypto-currencies and the crypto industry are something new and interesting, a kind of trend that is actively and intensively developing in the world. Therefore, they have a great future.
Activity: 9
August 04, 2018, 02:27:40 PM
Cryptocurrency means everything to me these days. When I eat, work or sleep I'm always thinking of cryptocurrency. It's become something of an addiction. Do I need help?
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 01:32:36 PM
Cryptocurrency is a great investment which means that the return on investment in the long term is greater than reason estate which according to the market will even increase in time with a trillion dollar market valuation
Activity: 89
August 04, 2018, 04:51:03 AM
I think cryptocurrencies will definitely change the whole world, and I am crazy about it. This is addictive, and cryptocurrencies will soon change humanity.
Activity: 144
August 04, 2018, 04:18:25 AM
for me, cryptocurrency is something new in the field of Finance and it allows me to have additional income.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 04:16:05 AM
Innovation of world transaction through this digital way of currency. Companies around the world are getting bigger by means of ICO which use for big development. An easy way of life, someone can share and gain money with just a couple of click. Once the existing or new created project got a big token sold. Most crypto will be attract and take some review. Some are use to trade or invest
cryprocyrremcy hisoness can be graet additional warnjng an dmain one, it depends only on your skills gaht is all
ues, it is true, bit i think tatot is pretty easy to learn for the beginnerleve, that all you need is experience and time, and mo ey, of clurse
Activity: 434
August 04, 2018, 04:15:15 AM
cryptocurecny is a good shpere to earn momey and even to work constantly here, it depends only on ypur time and resources
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
Innovation of world transaction through this digital way of currency. Companies around the world are getting bigger by means of ICO which use for big development. An easy way of life, someone can share and gain money with just a couple of click. Once the existing or new created project got a big token sold. Most crypto will be attract and take some review. Some are use to trade or invest
cryprocyrremcy hisoness can be graet additional warnjng an dmain one, it depends only on your skills gaht is all
Activity: 392
August 04, 2018, 04:12:59 AM
for me cryptocurrency is a way to earn money and to make a proper lovong, so i believ that it is a good hwlper for me
Activity: 258
August 04, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 04:04:14 AM
For many people, and for me, including cryptocurrency-this is an opportunity to earn. And of course, this is an investment in the future. I think many will agree with me.
To me I think that cryptos currencies are the future of all the fiat currencies, because in future people have to convert their fiat currencies into crypto currencies because in future we are expecting that we will use crypto currencies to fulfill all our needs. People will reduce the use of fiat currencies in future.
Activity: 30
August 03, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
Crypto has been a rescuer for me as far as my budgetary issues and crisis costs. It's extremely a major help for me and obviously, it has likewise changed my life for good. At times, the benefit that I got from my crypto profit is greater than what I landed from my general position.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 02:16:48 AM
Crypto currencies is like a new way of life for me, because am currently between jobs but thankfully i have invested in crypto currency and it had been keeping me busy alot with so many bounty out there with ways to earn money without leaving your house
Activity: 283
August 02, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
Crypto is a hobby but also a great investment oportunity for the better future. Also it is a great place to learn new features about blockchain and recent development updates to some projects Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: