Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 54. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 09:47:16 AM
I think that crypto currency is more a step for my future. I made the crypto currency as my future which can give me many advantages. Although now I have not felt the great benefits of crypto currency but I have the confidence that one of my successful ways to survive as a crypto currency player. I am sure if the crypto currency will bring me to a better economic situation. May God bless my goodwill to make the crypto currency as one of my livelihood fields.
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 09:46:37 AM
crypto is very significant since I entered the crypto market. In a way, bitcoin and crypto are creating a habit for me every day, attention and news. In other words, it is changing my mindset and giving me a motivation, optimism, positive in life and work.
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
crypto means currncey,though individuals  have a lot of meaning o crypto,for me crypto means money as well,crypto is worth holding because it is the future of transactions.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 09:40:06 AM
for me crypto means this is a digital currency that provide a great opportunity to people to make their money or profit in the better way of increasing money in the future. and also it's become a second job for others while the other is just like a hobby that having a benefits
Activity: 26
July 26, 2018, 09:07:51 AM
Crypto means so much to me because it helps me during my financial problem to support my studies. I hope crypto will last long so that I can earn more and more and share it to those people who are willing to join in crypto world.
Activity: 68
July 26, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
Crypto world is very meaningful to me, although I have not got much results from this crypto but I am sure that soon I will get satisfactory results, I am sure this crypto world will make our future brighter than before, as long as we focus and really really do it we will get many results later
Activity: 252
July 26, 2018, 08:43:19 AM
for us cryptocurrency easy ways to earn money and also good we hold in the long term, because krypto the future is also good we get many benefits.
Activity: 378
July 26, 2018, 08:42:37 AM
For me crypto is a quite new world with very wide range of opportunities. I'm not very advanced user of crypto, that is why my priority goal is not the profit, it's more about great plus. 
But I also think that crypto is a digital currency. Many people use it as an investment tool. The buying and selling system is similar to stocks. just here with coins. Crypto can also be very profitable, but it can also be very dangerous. so be careful in running it.
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 08:40:07 AM
Crypto means a lot to me it has exposed me to a whole new idea of technology
Activity: 263
July 26, 2018, 08:38:34 AM
For me crypto is a quite new world with very wide range of opportunities. I'm not very advanced user of crypto, that is why my priority goal is not the profit, it's more about great plus. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 08:31:49 AM
It means investment and proper money managing, if crypto means different for you then you must check your facts and all.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
Crypto is practically the future of all payment methods where individuals will be masters of their own transactions without any third party interruption. Aside this incredible benefit, users of crypto can seize the opportunity to make a lot of money from crypto by investing smartly in potential coins.
The future of cryptocurrencies lies in the fact that they can not be influenced and redo everything in their favor.  I think this is the best invention of all time, which does not imply income.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 07:03:42 AM
A crypto is any information that you do not want someone else to follow, or the secret hiding of money. This is done by encrypting the custody of the work. Crypto cannot be followed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 25, 2018, 08:22:59 PM
Crypto is practically the future of all payment methods where individuals will be masters of their own transactions without any third party interruption. Aside this incredible benefit, users of crypto can seize the opportunity to make a lot of money from crypto by investing smartly in potential coins.
Activity: 40
July 25, 2018, 08:17:59 PM
It's unquestionably an immense advance forward as far as money. Be that as it may, since it's shaky, difficult to tell what's going to occur later on, yet ideally, this crypto thing will just developed and create.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 08:16:29 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto Currency is a Digital Currency (referred to as CRYPTO) which is not physically present, but its physical Currency value has more than 1090 types ... predicted as a new investment basket that will BOOMING FRONTLY, because it is untouched by bank and government policies
Activity: 337
July 25, 2018, 08:04:58 PM
I personally crypto can meet the needs and can help the family economy because crypto we can invest for profit because with the crypto we can change the lives of many people Smiley

For me, crypto is a very good way of earning and gaining profits. And yes, I agree with your opinion  but the one who wants to change their lives engaging in crypto must have a lot knowledge.  Failure and losses awaits if you don't have enough knowledge.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 07:51:25 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
the meaning for me is with the crypto I learn by using technological progress and follow the development of the era, especially in the field of economy
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

for me crypto is a hobby that produces. I am happy to follow the bounty campaign, I still have the main job but on the sidelines of time I can do my hobbies that follow bounty campaign. this is a very good hobby, because it can make money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 07:42:35 PM
Honestly, for me the crypto is a way of additional earnings, but this does not mean that I do not believe in the potential of the crypto industry, on the contrary, I support strong projects
Pages:
Jump to: