Pages:
Author

Topic: What does KYC gives you ? - page 2. (Read 26228 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 08:06:04 AM
KYC is only necessary for bounty programmes and ICOs, because if I am taking part in a bounty or an ICO I want to be sure that there are no scammers among the contributors/participants. It does not make any sense to make KYC for an Airdrop.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 06:30:49 AM
KYC is only needed for investing in large amounts of money. Then it is really necessary to explain the origin of this money in order to observe the law. In other cases, the KYC is not needed. It's my opinion.
In bounties it is often found that each participant must send KYC, basically this is their rule, can be used as information for them and to prevent people from multiple accounts participating in their projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 06:23:09 PM
If you take part in a bounty company that turns out to be fraudulent, then your data can be used for a variety of purposes, both harmless and for those that can harm you.

Many also believed in the ICO project, which advertised the upcoming fork from the ethereum coin - Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV). It seemed, why should they cheat, because they are not collecting funds from investors. Now, for example, for the second time it is advertised through holding the ICO BTC-2 coin, in the first round they were already paying with their coin. Therefore, more than three hundred campaigners signed this ICO have signed up for ETCV, with accounts of high ranks. And all the same, this ICO project turned out to be fraudulent, like the second fork - Ethereum Now (ETN). Therefore, we cannot determine in advance which ICO will end up being fraudulent.
The KYC check for bounty hunters is therefore not only illegal, but also very dangerous.
People who participate in bounty companies in which you need to pass KYC, sometimes very risky, but still thirst for money always outweighs the scales.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
January 13, 2019, 05:45:42 PM
in the case of Kyc, I was always careful to do it, because in Kyc we told personal data so I only filled in projects that in my opinion were really good and not potentially scam, I never followed airdrop using kyc, the airdrop results were small so why do you have to fill in the data yourself only for results that aren't many
https://saturn.black
January 13, 2019, 05:27:38 PM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
I try to avoid such companies where it is required to pass KYC to get coins with bounty. This is due to the fact that after you no one guarantees the confidentiality of this data.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 13, 2019, 05:23:15 PM
KYC is only needed for investing in large amounts of money. Then it is really necessary to explain the origin of this money in order to observe the law. In other cases, the KYC is not needed. It's my opinion.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 13, 2019, 05:15:21 PM
Well, i think kyc gives you literally nothing. It’s not okay to share personal info. I usually don’t wanna give any personal information to no one. But these days, it became a strict requirement almost in every project or bounty campaign.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 13, 2019, 04:22:31 PM
I strongly agree if Kyc is done before joining a bounty and airdrop program so that no participant uses multiple accounts, but is it better to do it after the bounty is finished so cheating participants can feel the consequences, they will only work without getting coins because they will not graduate kyc, it will have a deterrent effect on them
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 13, 2019, 04:15:20 PM
If you take part in a bounty company that turns out to be fraudulent, then your data can be used for a variety of purposes, both harmless and for those that can harm you.

Many also believed in the ICO project, which advertised the upcoming fork from the ethereum coin - Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV). It seemed, why should they cheat, because they are not collecting funds from investors. Now, for example, for the second time it is advertised through holding the ICO BTC-2 coin, in the first round they were already paying with their coin. Therefore, more than three hundred campaigners signed this ICO have signed up for ETCV, with accounts of high ranks. And all the same, this ICO project turned out to be fraudulent, like the second fork - Ethereum Now (ETN). Therefore, we cannot determine in advance which ICO will end up being fraudulent.
The KYC check for bounty hunters is therefore not only illegal, but also very dangerous.
Merit: 13
January 13, 2019, 03:53:14 PM
Sometimes KYC makes you get your reward from bounty campaigns or allows you to participate in some ICO's. The only problem is giving out your personal to an unknown person since there is no regulatory body for KYC. Your details might end up in bad hands.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
January 13, 2019, 03:26:11 PM
KYC helps to curb the problem if multiple account registrations, I have to admit that it can be a pain the the posterior most times but I know that it is for the greater good.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
January 13, 2019, 03:11:30 PM
It not gives you anything, first of all it gives to project founders a confidence that you not fake or multi account, or you not drom banned country, because they can have trouble with law for that reason, KYC if like the filter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
January 13, 2019, 02:42:34 PM
I think for Airdrop it's not too important to fill KYC. Because the promised results are very small. In fact, many do not payment. But for investors I agree to use KYC, because it is to safeguard the security of money from investors. KYC is proof that they are properly investing in the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 03:08:32 PM
Activity: 434
January 12, 2019, 01:15:29 PM
Now I do not join the projects that require KYC, since I will not be guaranteed by anyone who protects my personal data.
I am also against the idea of KYC, but mostly companies introduce KYC in the end, and how can I not send the documents? If they were talking about passing KYC at the very beginning of the company I think many of us would not have joined.
Activity: 574
January 12, 2019, 01:13:51 PM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
be more careful when sending KYC. if I already believe in the bounty that I follow, I always complement KYC. but I don't often do KYC if I follow Airdrops.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
January 12, 2019, 01:09:05 PM
I don't like KYC at all,  it gives my personal information to others, especially if the project turns out to be scam.  It makes me feel someone will use my information for something that I haven't planned for.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
January 12, 2019, 11:09:35 AM
I'm sure KYC is fine. they may not abuse my personal data. because when I submit my KYC, I cover up some important information such as signatures. so I'm sure it will be fine.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
January 12, 2019, 10:58:56 AM
Bounty hunters check KYC does not give anything. On the contrary, it takes us a lot of time, because none of the ICO teams has a clear and fast form of its passage at the initial stage of joining. As a result, we are forced to constantly re-read hundreds of messages in their telegram groups in order not to miss messages on the order and timing of the KYC check. Spending a lot of time and nerves.

The KYC teams can be checked by the ICO teams to not pay a significant part of the tokens earned by us, so most of these KYC checks are carried out at the end of the ICO or even after its completion.

For fraudulent ICO projects, this also provides additional income from the sale of our confidential data.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 10:11:10 AM
Nothing like this happens, so everyone understands that KYC is a process that is completely unnecessary for every investor. Investors understand this but can do nothing. I have met a lot of documents, which today, unfortunately, have been stolen from such an event.
Pages:
Jump to: