Pages:
Author

Topic: What does KYC gives you ? - page 7. (Read 26228 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 04:10:06 AM
I personally if the Airdrop channel uses KYC, I better not do it. We know now that the Airdrop token is very low in value. And you also don't easily believe in giving your personal data to others you don't know. It is better to do research and try to find projects that do not use KYC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
December 28, 2018, 03:40:41 AM
As long as I participate in the ICO that applies the KYC system, I don't have any problems or problems, both while running the ICO and after completing the ICO. I think KYC doesn't have a bad impact on the crypto community. It's just that it's better if you find KYC for you to follow the ICO, it's ICO which is of good quality and promises results. So that the efforts you make during KYC management will be paid off with satisfactory results.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
thankio every body T very good discustion.
تعمیر پکیج دیواری
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
December 23, 2018, 01:37:46 PM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
For bounty hunters, KYC checks after the end of the ICO are dangerous. In this case, the ICO teams have the opportunity to reject bounty hunters to pay for earned tokens without any reason. In general, I believe that checking KYC for ICO bounty campaign participants is illegal. We are not investors in ICO projects and should not pass such a test.
For bounty hunters, KYC does nothing good, it only takes our time and nerves.
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 22, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
I think that KYC  is a very negative trend. I do not like the fact that I have to disclose my data before any projects.
It is more correct to understand that today the situation with KYC can really help solve problems with bots, but I am not in favor of this opinion, there are other ways to do this. Therefore, I confidently support the view.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 22, 2018, 11:01:28 AM
Some ICO are based in country that require them to do KYC for their investors and customers in order them to comply with rules and regulations that guide the financial establishment. In other way round, some ICO deliberately do it to deprive hunters their token. Such ICO will not say anything concerning this but ones they finish the project, they will come out with KYC plan for Hunters e.g JINBI
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
December 22, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
KYC is the document of our identity and it will be alimented entry all scammer from the bounty, they cannot make the fake entry in real hunters name and cannot provide fake document and it will get more benefit to real bounty hunters.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
December 21, 2018, 11:03:42 PM
So far I feel fine when I do KYC for bounties that I follow, because it is one of the requirements to receive a bounty lately, but you must be careful first before giving up KYC to the feasibility of the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 10:59:26 PM
KYC is currently being used for the Bounty and Airdrop programs. I think we must be careful when using KYC. This KYC is used to prove that these participants are indeed real and do not commit fraud. There are some projects that use KYC and I go through procedures and get paid.
Activity: 910
December 21, 2018, 09:01:25 PM
At the moment, KYC is a standard procedure to confirm the identity and there is nothing wrong. Many ICO projects require to go through this procedure and this is not a reason to abandon such bounty campaigns. In most cases, this procedure is rather a plus for hunters, thus eliminated bots.
Yeah, I think so. There's nothing wrong with KYC, as long as you are being careful before giving any personal information about yourself to another person. I know a sentence which has a very good meaning, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".
yeah, you are right.
as long as we are on a good project, there will be no problems with KYC.
i also don't really like KYC, but as you say "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of healing".
indeed, no one can guarantee the benefits we can get after KYC, but it doesn't hurt us to fill KYC for a good project.

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 08:54:53 PM
I would say KYC gives you an assurance that the project is serious and legit if you're trying to invest in an ICO, but I'm not that confident to fill out KYC during an airdrop since my data might just be given to a 3rd party bounty management group
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 21, 2018, 08:39:33 PM
KYC is very important When it come to airdrop and bounties ! KYC prevent user from double registration and fake bot registration .. sometime one person can register Ten account in one airdrop .. KYC help companies to know valid users on board ..  always dont worry when it come to KYC just pass it .
Activity: 434
December 21, 2018, 08:00:07 PM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining

I`m scared joining a project requiring KYC because in my own perception is very risky because if you send to someone your personal information they can use it where they want to if they are scammers they can use it to scam others to hide their personal identity so is not good side of KYC that is why I`m not favor on that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
December 21, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
It gives me a public identity. I don't like to have KYC. That is a big no for me! Unlike with bounties who do not require it, exchange nowadays require us to make a 2fa or KYC. The problem in KYC is when they make our identity a fake so that they can imitate. I believe that we have a problem once our identity shows all over the world. We do not have privacy anymore.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 21, 2018, 07:35:27 PM
I think that KYC  is a very negative trend. I do not like the fact that I have to disclose my data before any projects.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 21, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
At the moment, KYC is a standard procedure to confirm the identity and there is nothing wrong. Many ICO projects require to go through this procedure and this is not a reason to abandon such bounty campaigns. In most cases, this procedure is rather a plus for hunters, thus eliminated bots.
Yeah, I think so. There's nothing wrong with KYC, as long as you are being careful before giving any personal information about yourself to another person. I know a sentence which has a very good meaning, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 21, 2018, 11:12:49 AM
Kyc entails releasing your personal information to developers to participate in their projects. It is a statutory requirement but them, some are just scam. So be careful to not do kyc with people that will sell your information to fruadsters
Today there is no opportunity to prove it, the only way to do it, to use services that today already work very much with documents, they already exist today. This is a normal practice, but for some reason a lot of projects do not use these services.
Activity: 980
December 21, 2018, 10:01:17 AM
KYC does not give you anything, it is the identity that you are a real person as many scammers making an entry in bounties in other peoples name and after KYC implementations, they cannot make false entries because they have to prove their identity with a genuine document.
Activity: 602
December 21, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
Yes, KYC is good, it gives more knowledge like me, who is not really or not good in computer. KYC also is for the security reason so that are account are being protected. It also secure that you should have multiple accounts.
Activity: 574
December 21, 2018, 09:17:15 AM
Now I do not join the projects that require KYC, since I will not be guaranteed by anyone who protects my personal data.

I completely agree.
We have become very careless. Previously, no one would even have thought of “selling” their personal data for a few dollars (if they pay at all). We have to be very careful with such things.
Pages:
Jump to: