Pages:
Author

Topic: What does KYC gives you ? - page 3. (Read 26228 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 10:53:54 AM
giving KYC can have a bad impact on you. they can abuse your personal data. therefore, it's better not to give KYC only to airdrop. because a lot of airdrops failed. and for bounty, you better choose it carefully. and if indeed you want to give your KYC, you should hide some important information contained in your identity card.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
January 11, 2019, 08:56:28 AM
KYC doesn't give us anything, but we're the one who gave our data to the developer, and also the benefits of doing KYC in the bounty are more results because fewer people commit fraud
I think the issue of the prize that is gotten has no effect with Kyc. we know for ourselves now that many fraudsters use many accounts to follow the campaign. even though with Kyc I thought it didn't reduce the existing problem. they can all overcome that. There was no positive impact on the bounty participants. maybe for the developer to be important.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 08:51:18 AM
At best, no one will take possession of your data, but if the project turns out to be a scam, then hackers will most likely be able to use your data!
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
January 11, 2019, 04:57:21 AM
I think projects that use KYC for Bounty participants are the same as projects that do not use KYC. And often the results are smaller and even they don't give me payment. It's better to choose projects that don't use KYC and maybe the results will be better.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
January 11, 2019, 04:55:37 AM
KYC doesn't give us anything, but we're the one who gave our data to the developer, and also the benefits of doing KYC in the bounty are more results because fewer people commit fraud
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 11, 2019, 04:26:14 AM
I think it is ok. Cheaters will be very miserable for KYC. I want the BMs to always prioritize KYC to prevent fraud.

It seems to me that it is the bounty manager who should be responsible for determining and excluding fraudsters from companies. The problem is that now many bounty managers themselves are not fair play.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 04:17:39 AM
A bit more of security and assurance to bounty hunter after projects are been done with and its also a means to ensuring that everybody gets what belongs to him or her and sorting out those who are scammers

At the time all were as difficult as today, not a good time. I think there should be ways to help get rid of cheating bounty hunter, they cheat bounty using too many accounts leading to participants actually earning too little
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
January 11, 2019, 03:58:05 AM
The consequences could be: if the project turns out to be fraudulent, your personal data will be on the black market. And subsequently, you may be surprised to learn that any actions were committed on your behalf (including financial ones, for example, a loan was taken).
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 03:25:37 AM
A bit more of security and assurance to bounty hunter after projects are been done with and its also a means to ensuring that everybody gets what belongs to him or her and sorting out those who are scammers
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 03:16:01 AM
some time ago I joined a bounty that requires participants to do KYC, all is well and I also receive payments in accordance with total tokens in the spreadsheet
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 11, 2019, 02:53:24 AM
I think it is ok. Cheaters will be very miserable for KYC. I want the BMs to always prioritize KYC to prevent fraud.
KYC requirement will not completely solve cheating, depending on the requirement but if it's just a simple requirement like ID, they can find a lot of source to by pass this requirement. Cheating can be done by the team as they have bigger power but people who just participate in bounty, they do their job and they expect to get paid with the promise amount, so I don't think they should be compelled to comply with the KYC.
Activity: 292
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 09, 2019, 07:39:16 PM
Activity: 532
January 09, 2019, 06:23:41 PM
If I send KYC, how scammers can use my personal information. I do not have experience. Share your experience. thank you.
I suppose I have never heard that someone had problems in real life because of KYC passing. But just if it is logical to think if the project that requested your documents turned out to be fraudulent, then it is likely that your documents will somehow be used either just sold on the black market.Especially should pay close attention to the projects that are not immediately and at the end of the bounty decided to hold KYC.Here in those projects doesn't need to provide your documents.
I am a member of the bounty company and do my job for which I should receive rewards. But nevertheless, they are demanding that I be provided with documents in order to be able to collect my reward. All this seems to me first and foremost unfair. But you have to give what they ask. But we do this, we become frivolous and, since we have no idea who stores our personal data and where they can go.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
January 09, 2019, 06:12:38 PM
If I send KYC, how scammers can use my personal information. I do not have experience. Share your experience. thank you.
I suppose I have never heard that someone had problems in real life because of KYC passing. But just if it is logical to think if the project that requested your documents turned out to be fraudulent, then it is likely that your documents will somehow be used either just sold on the black market.Especially should pay close attention to the projects that are not immediately and at the end of the bounty decided to hold KYC.Here in those projects doesn't need to provide your documents.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 09, 2019, 04:39:14 PM
KYC is simply know your customers and it help companies to know their customers and help protecting them from fraud and easy manipulation from scammers. Keeping records of they transactions and also to monitor how things are done and record keeping.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 04:32:43 PM
KYC is gradually becoming an accepted norm in the crypto community. Investors, bounty hunters and airdrop participants are now required to pass  a KYC before they can receive their tokens. It is a measure to eliminate cheaters from bounties and airdrops and also to prevent some citizens from participating in certain ICOs
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 04:26:42 PM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining

Now more and more often one of the conditions of participation in the bounty campaign is the passage of KYC. This is a normal requirement, and it should not be afraid. Thus, the company is struggling with scammers.
Activity: 434
January 09, 2019, 04:21:53 PM
As an investor, I fell myself more secure because I know that KYC allows the company to be legitimate in my country, and no dark finance won't be invested in the project.
Activity: 308
January 09, 2019, 04:18:14 PM
Since they said kyc is a way of knowing your customers I don't see nothing bad in it but the bad side here is those who introduced kyc to bounty and airdrop, all i notices is that they are trying to be unfair with people effort, any form of kyc for bounty and airdrop should be at least be done before and not later.
I agree with you, I also don’t like it when KYC is added in the middle of a campaign, better when you can do everything right away.
Activity: 308
January 09, 2019, 04:16:19 PM
One of the areas bounty hunters and even investors need to be careful is in giving their details out for kyc. Yes, it might be good in some instances or situations, but in case where you are submitting your personal details to scammers, those who just want yo steal your identity and sell out, then that is going to be worrisome. Know who you giving you details out to or better still, do not participate in such project.
Maybe so, I, too, used to be afraid of KYC, but now I don’t, just need to select projects well and just need to understand that now almost all the data is on the Internet.
Pages:
Jump to: