Pages:
Author

Topic: What does KYC gives you ? - page 29. (Read 26228 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 12:01:30 AM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
I say that KYC is fine, KYC aims to reduce and even eliminate multiple accounts on a bounty project, the effect of KYC delivery is that it becomes a requirement for bounty hunters to get bounty tokens
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:00:02 PM
KYC is standard form that will ensures that the investors is real and it also protect both investors and investment advisors.  Because of many fraud and scammer everywhere kyc is needed to prevent them.
Activity: 301
July 17, 2018, 09:32:06 PM
Base on my experience KYC does for the real person! if you know what i say. because if the bounty campaign does have KYC it means they will recognize you as a real person or being a human. and for safety measure it undergo thru your IDENTIFICATION.
Activity: 608
July 17, 2018, 07:14:44 PM
I certainly do not know for sure, but many people say that such a procedure is necessary in any project. Although it seems to me that in this way you will only endanger your personal data. I hope that I think wrong.
Activity: 532
July 17, 2018, 06:22:32 PM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
not all airdrop are worthy of doing kyc for,  some are just there to get your information, but as for bounty majority of those that ask for kyc are kinda legit,  if you didn't do kyc for them you won't be given any token
of course, to date, quite a lot of participants are indignant about the requirements to provide personal data. But nevertheless, in order not to lose our means, we are forced to provide personal data and register KYC.
The fact is that all the requirements that teams provide for investors or for Bounty Hunters are legitimate. Each team operates within the framework of the law that exists in their country. We must understand that in this way people are checked to prevent criminals from selling their money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 06:12:48 PM
not all airdrop are worthy of doing kyc for,  some are just there to get your information, but as for bounty majority of those that ask for kyc are kinda legit,  if you didn't do kyc for them you won't be given any token
of course, to date, quite a lot of participants are indignant about the requirements to provide personal data. But nevertheless, in order not to lose our means, we are forced to provide personal data and register KYC.
Activity: 80
July 17, 2018, 05:17:06 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 04:49:43 PM
I think this is a good way to separate the real players in bounty and cheaters who use a lot of accounts to earn more.
Activity: 252
July 17, 2018, 03:50:32 PM
Well this procedure will not give you anything. But some projects require this formality. But be careful, sometimes your data can be just sold on the black market!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 17, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

For me KYC is for the company's security. This is being used to prevent ICO from fake investors and fake bounty participants. But sometimes the KYC can affect the security also of a certain individual or participant because some are using this excuse to stole the identity of the participants. That is why KYC is not that totally ideal and good in this crytpo world.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 09:44:20 AM
KYC seems more important to investors because I think every ico must have a ban in a country to berpartiispasi whereas so that makes the founder ico more know who the participants of the ico, while for bounty and airdrop in my opinion it is not too important.
Activity: 364
July 17, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
KYC for the bounty of participants is usually at the end of the company's bounty. For ICO participants at the beginning or before buying coins or tokens
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 17, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
Personally for me it did not give me anything but trouble. I did not pass it correctly several times and therefore did not receive my reward..
Activity: 644
July 08, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

Very few projects use the received data honestly, as intended (to increase the effectiveness of advertising). In theory, this check should benefit both sides (screening bots, multi-accounts, ie steaks become larger), but while there is this "but", the system is used mainly for the other ... Roll Eyes
of course with multi accounts in this way to fight very effectively. But it seems to me that some managers themselves are not interested in providing personal data in very promising projects that hold a bounty company on the forum. I think that you will understand me about what I'm talking about.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

Very few projects use the received data honestly, as intended (to increase the effectiveness of advertising). In theory, this check should benefit both sides (screening bots, multi-accounts, ie steaks become larger), but while there is this "but", the system is used mainly for the other ... Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 03:00:32 PM
look I stopped making these airdrop so airdrop of less than 1 dollar requiring all documentation there not my brother kkkk
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
July 08, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
You have to get used to it. KYC is a common practice. All major projects require the passage of KYC. There's nothing wrong with that.

Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
July 08, 2018, 10:37:30 AM
Check KYC we can not give anything. It only illegally takes away our confidential data in us. It's illegal because the ICO team does not have the right to conduct such a check on the participants in the ICO generosity campaign because they do not invest in ICO projects. While no ICO team has explained to us on what legal basis they require from us our identification data and copies of our documents. Meanwhile, they do not pass any checks themselves, as a rule, and in almost half the cases disappear together with the collected money and our confidential data.
Activity: 205
July 08, 2018, 06:28:35 AM
KYC is a very vulnerable private data so we have to be careful when giving our KYC data. make sure we provide our data only to trusted people to be safe from abuse and fraud.
never give our personal data to wrong people and wrong places
Activity: 308
July 07, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

KYC is Know your customer. Some of the company requires it to determine if the customer is qualified to have their coin. Some use it for their security and to avoid multiple account in one person. Maybe some others want to use it to equally give chance to others. There are also some others who wants to earn lots of money by using multiple accounts. Some other people used their coins for scam to avoid it they requires KYC, this helps them manage their risks prudently. Also KYC has some advantage and disadvantage for us. The advantage of KYC is you can track your transaction, it will lessen the risk and to avoid scam. The disadvantage of KYC is the investors will be limited, The younger age who want to invest will not be allowed to invest on the crypto. It will be hard for them to invest and earn big in their younger age. 
Pages:
Jump to: