Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 18. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 11:46:59 PM
Eth  come down more than 50 percent of market price it is lowest price available in this year we can expect the market to bounce back soon and again ether reach previous all-time high prices

Yes, Ethereum is very cheap now but it does not mean that it will not gain. Moreover, the lower its price now, the higher will be the ETH jump. I am holding this cryptocurrency as I believe it will be the next leader.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
It is ok don't be afraid this market is highly volatile and cyclic so all the things is repeatable in here the fall and also the rise of the prices
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 08:32:35 AM
The whole crypto market is actually down, not only the Ethereum market. The Bitcoin's price is below 8000$ nowadays and it is predicted to keep decreasing slowly in the few coming weeks. Maybe we need to wait some time more until the market starts to go up again.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2018, 08:28:57 AM
Ethereum can always fall but it shouldn't grow because it is highly undervalued at the moment and the demand will be increased soon
Even in every kind of cryptocurrency it can also happen that it would go down or would go up depend upon the demand of the coin. At the moment we can't tell exactly what is really
Ethereum can always fall but it shouldn't grow because it is highly undervalued at the moment and the demand will be increased soon

Even in any kind of cryptocurrency this could also be happen either it would go up or would go  down depend upon the demand of the coin. At the moment we don't know what is really going on at crypto world beecause we all know that it was unpredictable. And for now let's just be positive to the future of ethereum.
Activity: 199
June 05, 2018, 07:37:50 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 06:01:01 AM
It drops only because BTC is unstable, or better say stable in its weak position under 10ooo$. ETH alome could.do much better this year, so many positive news
Nothing bad is happening. Actually Bitcoin is also improving very slowly and same trend is followed by ETH. Both of them are stable in their minimum value range. Besides, since both are the top notch crypto for investment, a rise in the values of Bitcoin also activates the ETH users to rise their investments and as a result the ETH follows the Bitcoin trend. Whatever in the situation right now, their monetary values will rise high.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 05:21:24 AM
In the long term, I believe the ETH price could reach $ 2,000 by the end of this year. Development team and its foundation is really good. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 05, 2018, 03:36:38 AM
I thought that this week's news about Amazon would help it go up. ETH's price goes up and down with BTC's
It is right that Ethereum price is also affected by the price of bitcoin because people look at the trend. When the price of bitcoin grows more people turned towards Ethereum and when bitcoin price downs more and more people invest in it. All other crypto are after bitcoin. People first think about bitcoin and then any other currency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
June 05, 2018, 01:40:49 AM
Declining price is normal in all cryptocurrencies and ethereum is just experiencing some sort of correction or been dragged down by slumping price of bitcoin. This price decline is temporary and it will always followed by uptrend after few days. As of this time, the ethereum is bouncing back after several days of price dips.
Downfall in the market value of the ETH and all other crypto coins is something which is quite common and that there is no such need to be worried about anything. If the market value is low now, then a time will come when it will also rise higher and that will then help you in having some good profit too. Staying patient in every type of the situation is a must condition and that you need to act upon it.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

I think they connection to each other, but not sure of it..however as I observed about BItcoin and Eth way back 2017 when Bitcoin rapidly

increased to 19k$ Eth was also increased at 0.1BTC by that time, which is now Bitcoin are now getting up again Then Eth was also goes up too.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
June 03, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
I am still believe in ethereum, eth will be the next currency after bitcoin very soon. I highly recommend Eth for long term investment. So buy as much as you can because this is the right time for buying ETH.

You believe in Ethereum?! Ah ok! So I have to assume you haven't studied the fundamentals, the underlying technology,
it's strenghts, it's flaws and weakneses, past issues, it's competitors and so on?
When you recommend something, then please explain why you do that! And not just say you 'believe' in it!

Some traders especially beginners are not willing to do that much things to believe in an altcoin. Some of them are only following other's opinion or even following the trend. If they see many people talk good thing about X coin then they will start to think that the X coin is worth to believe for long term investment purposes.
Looking at his member account which is Legendary already, I believe he is not a beginner anymore. He must have at least 1 reason why he suggest ETH for long term investment but he do not want to say it or forget to say it. Who knows?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Eth  come down more than 50 percent of market price it is lowest price available in this year we can expect the market to bounce back soon and again ether reach previous all-time high prices
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
June 03, 2018, 08:22:26 AM
Actually, if we are for short-term then we could afraid for every altcoin. So, my opinion is don't look at your portfolio or market. You may check weekly or if possible monthly. We know Crypto is too volatile than other markets. So don't panic after seeing the short-term price. I believe ETH will give us big smile  Smiley Smiley Smiley in near future. My love to  Kiss Kiss ETH  Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
June 03, 2018, 08:00:42 AM
I am still believe in ethereum, eth will be the next currency after bitcoin very soon. I highly recommend Eth for long term investment. So buy as much as you can because this is the right time for buying ETH.

You believe in Ethereum?! Ah ok! So I have to assume you haven't studied the fundamentals, the underlying technology,
it's strenghts, it's flaws and weakneses, past issues, it's competitors and so on?
When you recommend something, then please explain why you do that! And not just say you 'believe' in it!
Activity: 420
June 03, 2018, 07:52:46 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy

https://www.ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/amp/
There is only a Little  difference of the transaction scality. The reason is that Bitcoin is always the greatest choice than etherium and that Will ibe one reason of this . This could be the best time  to invest ETherium because the price is  still down. Once Bitcoin Will increase the price , I am sure that the other coins like etherium Will follow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
June 03, 2018, 07:29:08 AM
Today, ETH price has risen more than 5% and this is a very good sign to show the stability of ETH for a long time. Especially today, Ethereum CEO is considering setting up more new technologies to make ETH the best trading card with over 1 million transactions per second. If this happens, ETH will soon get Top 1 in the next few years
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 03, 2018, 07:13:27 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy

Simply Because not all the time they are connected to each other because they never was it is just an accurate coincidence that happens but now the bitcoins are rising but still the ethereum are not maybe because there are still no demands at all but of course.the bitcoins being the bitcoins thet never stop to change value because of a higher demands so they will rise back up again. But dont lose hope because I kkow that the eth is a great coin and thet just need some time before rising up again just hold. Dont sell
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 03, 2018, 05:21:10 AM
i think it's normal because ethereum is alts and bitcoin is the main coin all alts follow current if bitcoin when it comes to price. Due to me, I think ethereum follows the bitcoin stream that is why sometimes if bitcoin rises ethereum will follow and if it goes down the eth will go down too

While the price of bitcoin and ethereum has not same in all times so we cannot make a comparison with both are different don’t merge each with the economy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 05:10:55 AM
Declining price is normal in all cryptocurrencies and ethereum is just experiencing some sort of correction or been dragged down by slumping price of bitcoin. This price decline is temporary and it will always followed by uptrend after few days. As of this time, the ethereum is bouncing back after several days of price dips.
Pages:
Jump to: