Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 5. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
April 27, 2019, 05:36:28 AM
I think you don't worry too much because when Bitcoin increases, ETH will follow. ETH price is $ 157 at the moment, which has improved since 2018. The ETH will return and the future will raise prices further.
ethereum will later follow the trend of bitcoin when it will indeed increase and now we are just waiting for a moment of increase in the bitcoin market and altcoin will follow the trend
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 27, 2019, 04:10:16 AM
I think you don't worry too much because when Bitcoin increases, ETH will follow. ETH price is $ 157 at the moment, which has improved since 2018. The ETH will return and the future will raise prices further.
Ethereum price reached $170+ a few days ago but the market start going down again and it makes the ethereum price go down to $150+, but don't worry i'm sure ethereum price will go up again very soon. Ethereum is doing fine and i think this year will be a good year for ethereum and crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 27, 2019, 03:47:35 AM
I don't think anything has happened to ethereum if the price drops maybe it's caused investors sell large quantities of ethereum it is certain that prices will drop, but don't worry because it will recover again and it's only a matter of time.
Ethereum fall because all the coins fall.  It is very clear that bitcoin that get dumped from $20,000 has pulled all others cryptocurrencies down too and that affect ethereum.  We expect recovery this year and some years to come as the market has started to witness some investments from institutionalized investors.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
April 27, 2019, 03:05:17 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
April 26, 2019, 05:46:30 PM
Nothing special happened to ETH, it was the same for the whole market. Prices are still well below the ATH of over $1000, but at least we are considerbly above the 2018 low.
The market recovery continues, despite the jitters of the last couple of days. ETH remains #2 in market cap and the top alt - I suspect it will remain so, or at very worst #3 if we see a resurgent XRP, which is another great project.
Activity: 658
April 26, 2019, 04:36:19 PM
i think for now the most volatile crypto currency in our ecosystem is etheruem because as i see it is paired to every thing and any news can affect it very well good luck for all Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 26, 2019, 02:59:21 PM
Nothing critical happened. Yes, Ethereum lost in price, but do not we think that when its cost was over 1.300 USD, it was too much? Probably, it was a "hype price". Suppose, it will gain but not greatly.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
April 25, 2019, 07:49:36 PM
I don't think anything has happened to ethereum if the price drops maybe it's caused investors sell large quantities of ethereum it is certain that prices will drop, but don't worry because it will recover again and it's only a matter of time.
That's right in the world of cryptocurrency, of course, things like that happen every year so we better stay patient, I'm sure with time, prices will recover soon, we'll see
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
April 25, 2019, 05:33:26 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Oh, the eth surprised us all. I think most traders didn't expect to see eth like this. Eth disappointed us with the introduction of its hard fork, its constant postpone. In the end, they delayed this process for too long. Bitcoin price fluctuations also aggravate the situation.
But I think that it is too early to despair. I hope so, the eth team will figure out how to fix this situation.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
April 25, 2019, 05:31:09 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 25, 2019, 05:07:25 PM
Eth very strong coin with big professional team , in this year will be several updates. Eth how project passed stress test in the end 2017 start 2018 by comparison with another blockchains.
Ethereum has made some significant gained in early 2018 and because it could not sustain that gained outside bitcoin it has to be pull backward with others coins because bitcoin was coming down. I think it is growing now and very soon all of them are going to recover.
Whatever happens in the ethereum there are really great prospects.  Today there are some problems due to certain news in the information space regarding the contrived competition ethereum and binance.  But if someone does not believe the analysts, then let them pay attention to the statement of the administration binance, who express the words about the absence of any opportunity to compete with BNB and ETH.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 25, 2019, 04:19:50 PM
Eth very strong coin with big professional team , in this year will be several updates. Eth how project passed stress test in the end 2017 start 2018 by comparison with another blockchains.
Ethereum has made some significant gained in early 2018 and because it could not sustain that gained outside bitcoin it has to be pull backward with others coins because bitcoin was coming down. I think it is growing now and very soon all of them are going to recover.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
April 25, 2019, 04:03:08 PM
Point is how much ETH is considered as a token by the community rather than as an investment when compared to BTC, mainly because of the total amount of tokens. BTC has an impressive advantage on that as Dash does as well.
but nevertheless, ethereum is much more profitable and promising than Bitcoin.  If Bitcoin is not used as a means of payment, then its relevance will be greatly reduced.  The fact that today many are investing in Bitcoin, says only that all hope for profit over the long term.  But even she is under a big question.  But ethereum has not only practical, but also economic attractiveness for cryptocurrency users.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 25, 2019, 01:28:01 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Im pretty sure that the current ATH record  of ethereum will not be the last, we might see new highs on ethereum price in the coming years. I might say ethereum is a hidden gem ,so you start investing on eth while you have time.
Believers now that in somehow the value will increase back and provide decent profits, it's a matter of time before the new high will show up, the market needs to have more new players while the system still on it's way to fully developed the entire ecosystem, after that surely the market will regained it's high and momentum will change a lot.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 25, 2019, 01:23:58 PM
Well the price drop that time because more and more people sell their coins and also miners sell, but i also think Ethereum will recover and we will have a new ATH for and many people will make a good profit if hold.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
April 25, 2019, 12:31:26 PM
Im pretty sure that the current ATH record  of ethereum will not be the last, we might see new highs on ethereum price in the coming years. I might say ethereum is a hidden gem ,so you start investing on eth while you have time.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 25, 2019, 12:24:15 PM
Point is how much ETH is considered as a token by the community rather than as an investment when compared to BTC, mainly because of the total amount of tokens. BTC has an impressive advantage on that as Dash does as well.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
April 25, 2019, 11:58:35 AM

I continue to believe in the huge potential for successful development of Ethereum. Despite temporary falls and financial corrections in the crypto market, Eth continues to grow steadily. Therefore, prices will again become more expensive over time, you just need to be patient.
Ethereum falls to bitcoin. Over the past two months. The price increase in dollars was associated with a rise in the price of BTC. If BTC loses in value, ether will also collapse. Thus, recent rise is an illusion.
Activity: 486
April 25, 2019, 08:12:48 AM
nothing happened to ethereum I think it's fine even ethereum I think has been successful, although ethereum prices have decreased in 2018 it's like a normal situation I am sure ethereum prices will rise again when the market has recovered or is waiting for the increase in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 420
April 25, 2019, 06:52:11 AM

I continue to believe in the huge potential for successful development of Ethereum. Despite temporary falls and financial corrections in the crypto market, Eth continues to grow steadily. Therefore, prices will again become more expensive over time, you just need to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: