Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 8. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
Nothing it is just the correction of the market. It is genuine as it is almost happen in each market. So don't worry. It will be stable shortly.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
December 14, 2018, 11:51:21 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
no investor expects that the crypto currency they hold has experienced a very rapid decline, in conditions like now the most important capital confidence and patience
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 11:29:51 AM
will definitely come back again, but the news that the vitalik will come out of Etherher makes a big surprise and the more etherum can make it sink. I hope not  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 05:26:09 PM
Ethereum fell in price as all other coins in the crypto market. The drop in its price is more significant - there is a reason for this. Through Ethereum all tokens issued in his network are traded. And many people sell tokens on ETH and then go to Fiat.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 13, 2018, 02:46:59 PM
This is a general trend of price reduction at the moment. I think with the growth of Bitcoin this coin will grow
Activity: 467
December 13, 2018, 02:29:38 PM
I think ethereum is experiencing their hardest time because the smart contract they have is considered very vulnerable in the future and users need updates that must be done immediately, it will be answered in 2019
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 02:28:06 PM
nothing serious i guess just the usual goingbup an ddown and i think that we will see it coming up quite soon so do not you be afraid of now
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 13, 2018, 01:13:09 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
As of now, I observed that most of the coins are in the price decreased. Maybe its just normal here in crypto but we cant say that it will disappear or whatsoever.
Activity: 198
December 13, 2018, 02:22:57 PM
What happen to ethereum is as simple as people dumped their ethereum and the price of ethereum goes down, when there is a huge supply of a coin and there is less demand, the price goes down and that's what has happened.
If the ether falls in price once again, it is possible to begin a rapid growth. Many people say that the ether will fall and therefore no one will buy a lot of coins for such a small price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
December 13, 2018, 02:12:07 PM
What happen to ethereum is as simple as people dumped their ethereum and the price of ethereum goes down, when there is a huge supply of a coin and there is less demand, the price goes down and that's what has happened.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
December 13, 2018, 02:06:33 PM
In my own opinion, I think what happened to ethereum was that the ICO's investing stop booming then the ICO's team that have raised millions of dollars in ethereum started selling off their ethereum to cash out money for their project and that made the ethereum price to go dip low.
Activity: 602
December 13, 2018, 01:54:19 PM
As of now, I observed that most of the coins are in the price decreased. Maybe its just normal here in crypto but we cant say that it will disappear or whatsoever.
about the disappearance of ethereum in general there can be no talk. Just imagine how many projects will suffer, who used the ethereum platform to create their coins. This will really lead to the collapse of the entire cryptocurrency market, if ethereum suffer.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
December 13, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
Ethereum fall really bad especially in the market price.
From top 2 now at 3rd behind RIPPLE. but this is not the time to panic.
There will be a hardfork on january 2019 and expecting ETH 2.0 will be better and will push the price up.
Activity: 602
October 29, 2018, 03:15:59 PM
The same thing happens with ethereum as with the remaining hundreds and thousands of projects. He rests from excessive loads)) And when he rests, and I hope that this will happen no later than three months - he will begin to grow again.
Activity: 588
October 29, 2018, 03:00:57 PM
Now everything is ok. It seems to me that all this talk about the fact that there was a very large amount dropped on the market is all not true, most likely ETH just started falling just like everything else on the market, because everything today follows BTC
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 28, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
I do not think that very soon, this year, most likely, strong growth is not expected. like the beginning of the next. Sooner by the middle of the next year the market situation will be more joyously green
there may be positive price changes, but not very significant
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
October 28, 2018, 07:48:20 AM
Manipulations are an integral part of financial markets (sometimes these are well hidden, sometimes not and easy to detect) but don't be naive - manipulations are unavoidable in this world..  It is very hard to tell what happen - if it is a hope that protocol improvement will be implemented soon Sad
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
October 22, 2018, 08:18:29 AM
I would say that there was some kind of manipulation going on behind the scenes with ethereum, that is what is usually happening when you see the price of a coin dump that hard that fast. The good thing is that after dumps like that are done, then the thing to be looking forward to in the market would be the pump that follows such a price dump
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 05:41:20 PM
I think the market will come to some common denominator. Long is in the dark no one can, everyone wants to solve everything and start moving on.
Activity: 350
October 20, 2018, 03:41:16 PM
Ethereum fell slightly stronger than the entire cryptocurrency market, as it was pumped too much last year. I think Ethereum will return as soon as the market starts to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: