Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 6. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 817
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 10:16:08 AM
ethereum has a bright future, even though ethereum prices are still cheap for me in the near future ethereum prices will increase again.because now many new projects from ICO use the ethereum platform
there are a lot of new altcoins that use the ethereum platform network. actually the price of ethereum is also important for the growth of altcoins integrated with ethereum. the effect of the decline in etehreum also occurred on the altcoin, hopefully the ethereum market growth will soon occur.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 10:12:05 AM
You know what, As far as bitcoin grows fast, I really not expect this ethereum would go down this days. I've enjoy it, I thought it will be more happier, but sadly to say, the ethereum goes down. And I am hoping this year that it will go back. hoping this will be a brighter future for us this year 2019.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 15, 2019, 10:10:00 AM
ethereum has a bright future, even though ethereum prices are still cheap for me in the near future ethereum prices will increase again.because now many new projects from ICO use the ethereum platform
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 15, 2019, 10:06:53 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

I think ethereum blockchain is on course to its development. The dip in ETH price is just temporary and maybe cause by competition from many coins having more advanced features. By the ETH blockchain is on the verge of a hardfork. Maybe many positive things will change after this important fork as the platform will experience new features that will compete with newer coins in the market.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 15, 2019, 09:46:14 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

It is of course, and I think you just need to wait and it will come on its own, don't worry or think too much about it. Stay calm because the future is likely to be next month, next year so don't worry and make crazy moves like selling your own money  Wink
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 09:35:33 AM
I would like to believe it.  But everything suggests that most likely Ethereum will not immediately begin to grow!
in general, now it is not clear when he will show us the growth. everyone believed that the 2019 year  will be the year when Ethereum will show growth, but I think it will not happen
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 09:18:41 AM
I would like to believe it.  But everything suggests that most likely Ethereum will not immediately begin to grow!
Activity: 406
January 15, 2019, 06:43:35 AM
I think ethereum is just finding its stable ground and so far, right now its still fluctuating. Actually its not new in ethereum and in crypto in general because they always change and sometimes the change is very drastic and sudden. Its not the end for ethereum but rather another same old process. Right now ethereum will undergo a hard fork called constantinople.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 15, 2019, 05:13:28 AM
Surely ETH was the project that lost a bit more but the bear market involved first of all the bitcoin too. As someone has already said, for 2019 we expect big steps forward of the eth project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 15, 2019, 04:59:45 AM
Eth very strong coin with big professional team , in this year will be several updates. Eth how project passed stress test in the end 2017 start 2018 by comparison with another blockchains.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
January 15, 2019, 04:37:48 AM
Ethereum in the near future is waiting for the upgrade, which is given the name Constantinople.
The Ethereum network will be undergoing a scheduled upgrade at block number 7,080,000, which is predicted to occur on Wednesday, January 16, 2019. The exact date is subject to change depending on block times between now and then and could be activated 1-2 days before or after. A countdown timer can be seen at https://amberdata.io/blocks/7080000. You can monitor the network upgrade in real time at http://forkmon.ethdevops.io/ .
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 15, 2019, 03:57:10 AM
Have pass more than two months but ethereum still under $200 price, to day eth only have $121 and its still lower price, when eth will back to higher price again and could have more profitable with ICO investment by using eth as their payment platform.
did not know clearly what happened to Ethereum who was clearly very sad. the value is very low and so far has not risen high, only up a few percent and then down again and this continues.

Ethereum is a strong and potential Altcoin so surely he will rise again and wait for the future.
In the last few months I have noticed how the liquidity of Ethereum is growing. The coin is very popular in the community. I personally use it for many payments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 02:36:49 AM
Have pass more than two months but ethereum still under $200 price, to day eth only have $121 and its still lower price, when eth will back to higher price again and could have more profitable with ICO investment by using eth as their payment platform.
did not know clearly what happened to Ethereum who was clearly very sad. the value is very low and so far has not risen high, only up a few percent and then down again and this continues.

Ethereum is a strong and potential Altcoin so surely he will rise again and wait for the future.
Activity: 532
January 15, 2019, 12:42:20 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 12:17:02 AM
Our once darling ethereum has been the worst hit by the bullish run the crypto-currencies market has been witnessing. While it good to be forward looking and expect that things will change in the near future it must be emphasised vigorously too that there are no certainty about the revival
Activity: 350
January 14, 2019, 11:57:24 PM
I continue to believe in the really huge development potential of Ethereum in the future. After all, the platform really works with effective, promising technologies that help in the development of digital society. Of course, the problems of the crypto market had a negative impact on Ethereum prices, but this is in any case a temporary situation.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 25, 2018, 11:16:43 PM
price of Ethereum is slowly going back to its previous price. If you look at price of ETH today, its back to its previous price 36 days ago. If price continus to go up and maintain its momentum, we might see ETH back at $200 by February or March 2019. Compare the number of ICO's being launched last year to this years number of ICO's there's a big difference.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

getting heard about the new hardfork that will going to happen soon? It will going to provide investors, too much of profit if they will going to invest on Ethereum now, because of this, the market of ethereum will going to go up high again.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 25, 2018, 10:47:57 PM
I've read an article that says falling ethereum prices because many ico sell simultaneously and there are some ico scams that sell cheaply, so there is a dump that can't be stopped, for few months I'm not sure I'll be back soon maybe it still takes 1-2 year can return to the previous price like last year.
fake developers team also have big contribution to ethereum price.could not be denied too many ico projects make ethereum risky to dumped.moreover by developers that have not their own fund to start projects
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
December 25, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
With all the struggles ethereum has made to date, he has been able to gain many relations and has strong relationships with the community and ICO programs. So, even though at this time the value drops quite deep, but he will be able to fix it again when the value of bitcoin is able to fly and return safely.
Pages:
Jump to: