Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 9. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
October 20, 2018, 03:12:26 PM
Today I read the news that Ethereum's Constantinople Hard Fork was delayed until 2019. Ethereum's price may be adversely affected if there is accuracy. What do you think?
Activity: 168
October 20, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
I am confident in ethereum and I know for sure that it will soon grow. I invest in ethereum and really hope that now he has a springboard for big growth.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 03:07:21 PM
I believe so much in ETH to be a good, promising and great project. But as of today,the price of ethereum has fallen by 15% in the last 24hours to $305. And this has also negatively affected altcoins such as EOS which fell by 13percent.
Activity: 128
October 20, 2018, 02:51:51 PM
Actually nothing of that kind terrible happened, it and stood to expect after rapid growth of the price at the end of last year. There will pass a little time, the market will be restored and the price will go up.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
The thing that surprised me was that when Ethereum prices fell worse than Bitcoin, with so many projects using Ethereum Network there was a price drop and even worse many ICO programs were running but had problems in raising funds so that the ICO extended the time and I think that not good for market circulation.

A few weeks ago the second position as the best coin in Coinmarketcap was taken over by Ripple with various kinds of movements and expansion of cooperation with several banks in the Arab country. I still believe Ethereum can return to normal prices because Ethereum still has great potential.
copper member
Activity: 455
October 20, 2018, 12:56:31 PM
The market conditions are bad and it makes sense if ethereum falls, but ethereum still has a high population of users and surely it is possible to bring ethereum to make a high leap.
Activity: 141
October 20, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
I think that Ethereum will start to grow not earlier than next year, when the developers will introduce something new.
I am more than sure Ethereum will start to gain sharp momentum in January. Therefore, it is worth buying tokens for yourself now.
Activity: 260
October 20, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
i also agree with you. because etherium is a very very useful coin in cryptocurrency world(such as for pay transaction fees). nowadays eth price has gone down but their vol is still stronger than other altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 20, 2018, 12:35:50 PM
I think that now it is better not to look at the market at all. Cryptocurrency in any case will dominate in the future, now just a bad market. IMHO
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
We all hope so, because without growth the entire crypto-market is stagnant, it seems to me vitally necessary to limit the emission of ETH!
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 20, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

My experience, Ethereum is the best coin as long as I use it, if there is a price reduction not so long, and will rise again, Ethereum is a coin that is very popular for everyone, one of which runs a campaign using ethereum, I think you don't need to panic for the current conditions this, everything will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 20, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
It happened not only in ethereum but to most of the cryptos in the market. Indeed the situation is scary which makes it not surprising for investors to be afraid of investing at this point. Selling is also not advisable because profit will be less. We should choose holding than selling and to wait for the day where recovery would happen in order to earn huge profit and benefit from waiting for such thung to occur.
Most markets Digital currencies have indeed experienced a significant change. it can be seen from the significant price reduction of almost the top digital currencies such as bitcoin and etherum. things like this have indeed made a tremendous panic because many investors have invested and they are in difficult conditions in dealing with this situation. the important point is that we must be able to be calm and try to get the right momentum. without calm and good emotional control, we will only be in the phase of failure.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
October 20, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
Ethereum has dropped drastically. So what happen next? Bull run, there is no doubt.
After a drop, accumulation, there a pump should occur
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 12:04:59 PM
I think that Ethereum will start to grow not earlier than next year, when the developers will introduce something new.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
Eh. Hardfork moved to the beginning of 2019, heh. In December 2018, something will definitely happen, too many preparatory actions for something grandiose, remember my words.
We will start a new flight. Soon.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
October 20, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
It happened not only in ethereum but to most of the cryptos in the market. Indeed the situation is scary which makes it not surprising for investors to be afraid of investing at this point. Selling is also not advisable because profit will be less. We should choose holding than selling and to wait for the day where recovery would happen in order to earn huge profit and benefit from waiting for such thung to occur.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
sit down and watch what happens to etherum at the end of 2018. if the value is still not normal then etherum will be stuck at the current value. because if at that time etherum had not developed the system properly then etherum would have collapsed
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 20, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
With Ethereum happened the same as with the entire market! It takes time for the market to recover! then everything will be fine with Ethereum.
the future market will surely recover and indeed now we have to be patient to be able to accept this test. so there's no need to worry about everything will be good later
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 11:33:37 AM
Ethereum is just experiencing a dip in price which the platform had already experienced before. A cycle it goes through but since then has overcome. The negative situation experience by the crypto industry has also affected ethereum as such with other top cryptos out there. But I am still confident that anytime soon it will bounce back to its former glory as the second best crypto.
Activity: 243
October 20, 2018, 11:28:30 AM
Nowadays the price of ethereum seems to be going up a little.
If you see in the market, the price is rising up slowly.
We just wait for a few weeks again and keep monitoring the movement from ethereum price
Pages:
Jump to: