Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT HAPPENS IF BTC TOUCHES 100K ? - page 5. (Read 2649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
January 16, 2020, 06:12:09 AM
in the meantime many aspects have been addressed in here.
for me the 100k are not realistic in the near future. also in the medium term it will be difficult to mobilize so many new users. Wink
in addition, many are already waiting for the next ATH to sell some stuff.
this has to be raised again so that the price can rise in the direction of 100k.
but since we are here in speculation, we are happy to continue with your thoughts on this
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
January 16, 2020, 05:39:22 AM
What happens if BTC is still rally to 100K ?

this time currently the last choice for ALTs
take actions or die..!!!

If BTC can touch 100K, your thread will be moved to announcement no longer in the speculation thread. 50K is realistic price I think. Enjoy every phase in this crypto, and be optimistic that we are still in the early stages.
But before that we should look forward for the price of btc to touch $20k again until then we cant assume the price will surpass the last ath since we cant even reach $10k (though I know its possible but it takes time).

Well be optimistic and always stay positive is what we can do to not be tempted of selling our hodlings in not perfect time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
January 16, 2020, 05:03:21 AM
ALTS ?? dump to zero
at the moment BTC sideways until end of the year

take actions or die..!!!

good lucky

I dont belive that bitcoin can touch to 100k usd in short or mid term. Because this market is not ready to circulate that amonth of money yet. everybody will be in a big profit so cash outs will be hard so price will be dumped. And when it happens major altcoins were not zero. they will probably be less in bitcoinwise but their usd price will be higher for sure.
dont you realize that what happen in price today, which is $ 8600, is a high price if we compared with several years ago
Why will many people still not sell their coins today? That's the answer

Bcz they know that Bitcoin is possible to go higher price than now. Even $ 100,000 is still price which is suitable for Bitcoin. But in that price, ofc Bitcoin will have *reason* to not sell by many people
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
January 16, 2020, 04:14:42 AM
If you look at the charts then you will see that when BTC started its upwards trend, the dominance on alts got lowered or not increased like it used to be in the past. The alts are not bleeding like they used to when BTC pumped in the past. It means that we may see an alt season if btc keep this position for sometime and accumulates before taking the next leap. Many alts do have future but not all the alts.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
January 16, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

take actions or die..!!!

If BTC can touch 100K, your thread will be moved to announcement no longer in the speculation thread. 50K is realistic price I think. Enjoy every phase in this crypto, and be optimistic that we are still in the early stages.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 16, 2020, 01:13:55 AM
Have you see the movement price when bitcoin had touched its all time high at 2017 ago?  What was happening with altcoin price, it's pretty much the same in every cycle my friend. Altcoin prices were following the bitcoin price and their price was also touched all time high. I'm still waiting for the bitcoin price to pump rapidly to the new all time highs or maybe even 100 thousand as you mentioned. Then I will be waiting for an altcoin pump as well

Well since you based it on what happened last 2017, have you also noticed the correction it took after reaching almost 20k? More than a year of bear market. Imagine the recoil of a run that would get us to 100k. The heartaches it will cause and the losses it will inflict especially on those people who are all too eager to jump on fomo.
Well if bitcoin reached the massive price of 100k for each coin then there is no doubt that we will be facing a paradigm shift in bitcoin so even if it crashed I do not think it will be as bad as it was during 2017.

The crash of 2017 was so damaging precisely because of that, people believed this was what they have been expecting and this will drive world wide adoption and when that did not happened the price crashed incredibly hard because of it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 12, 2020, 10:30:51 AM
Have you see the movement price when bitcoin had touched its all time high at 2017 ago?  What was happening with altcoin price, it's pretty much the same in every cycle my friend. Altcoin prices were following the bitcoin price and their price was also touched all time high. I'm still waiting for the bitcoin price to pump rapidly to the new all time highs or maybe even 100 thousand as you mentioned. Then I will be waiting for an altcoin pump as well

Well since you based it on what happened last 2017, have you also noticed the correction it took after reaching almost 20k? More than a year of bear market. Imagine the recoil of a run that would get us to 100k. The heartaches it will cause and the losses it will inflict especially on those people who are all too eager to jump on fomo.
Activity: 910
January 11, 2020, 06:32:15 AM
ALTS ?? dump to zero

take actions or die..!!!

good lucky

I dont belive that bitcoin can touch to 100k usd in short or mid term. Because this market is not ready to circulate that amonth of money yet. everybody will be in a big profit so cash outs will be hard so price will be dumped. And when it happens major altcoins were not zero. they will probably be less in bitcoinwise but their usd price will be higher for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
January 11, 2020, 06:05:13 AM
If BTC touches $100k then definitely will have more millionaires in the crypto world also altcoins will set new records as well. But we stop dreaming that numbers and stick to reality, the best price that Btc will achieve now is to break its ATH record that most investors are waiting for.

Potentially BTC is ready for that massive move if we look over the total market cap than it is pretty low as compare with its hype and scarcity. It is normal to keep dreaming for this surely one day it will happen and the whole market will follow the up trend.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
January 10, 2020, 11:59:39 PM
If BTC touches $100k then definitely will have more millionaires in the crypto world also altcoins will set new records as well. But we stop dreaming that numbers and stick to reality, the best price that Btc will achieve now is to break its ATH record that most investors are waiting for.
January 10, 2020, 10:27:48 PM
If btc manage to touch $100k then how lucky those btc hodlers are.  But i think it wont happen cause if btc reach $20k many will sell thier btc and  thats the time bitcoin price will drop again,.
That has not happened yet but it is going to be incredibly interesting, because I think bitcoin is going to have a lot of problems surpassing 20,000 dollars precisely because a lot of people are going to believe that the price is going to go down as it touches that level.

But if bitcoin is capable of breaking away from that price then we're going to see one of the most spectacular bull runs not only in this market but probably in the history of all the financial markets because at that point we'll begin to see all kind of crazy predictions about bitcoin once again and anyone holding bitcoin at that point will most likely change his life forever for the better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
January 08, 2020, 09:08:13 AM
ALTS ?? dump to zero

take actions or die..!!!

good lucky
If ever bitcoin touches 100k, everyone will definitely go crazy about their investment. If we would recall what happened way back 2017, everyone was very happy when bitcoin reached 20k and all of us are still hoping to see that happening once again. We just need to keep our faith on bitcoin and believe that it will happen once again this year. It may seem impossible for now considering the current situation of bitcoin but still, as halving occurs, our hopes will definitely reach the sky afterwards.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
January 08, 2020, 08:35:34 AM
I dont think altcoins will dump to zero if bitcoin hit 100k$. You should know that bitcoin marketcap will be a lots with that price and even take all money, we could not push to that price. The only way for bitcoin to touch that price is tons of money from government, big company or at least bitcoin become official accept all the world.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 07, 2020, 04:19:25 PM
The OP means what happens to altcoins when BTC touches 100k, I believe BTC will get over 100k if it touches it and this will drive money bet by new investors, then it will draw back as usual. Then money goes to other coins that people think they can and afford or the coin they presume could profit as much as bitcoin in future, and whales will help with pump for few weeks before it crashes all over again. Experience will always help in the space so buy when others are selling and sell when others are buying.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 07, 2020, 03:37:48 PM
in my opinion all altcoin will make ath new see bitcoin prices go up in 2017-2018 all altcoin make ath so if bitcoin prices go up to 100k all altcoin prices will go up high

The prices of altcoins are strongly linked to the price of Bitcoin and certainly many of them will reach the new ATH with such a large increase in the price of BTC. However, many altcoins are already on the bottom and will never rise. Investors in the cryptocurrency market are smarter now and don't buy coins that are worthless. Investors are looking for smaller but certain profits.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
January 07, 2020, 12:53:50 AM
If btc manage to touch $100k then how lucky those btc hodlers are.  But i think it wont happen cause if btc reach $20k many will sell thier btc and  thats the time bitcoin price will drop again,.
Im not sure about that when bitcoin still has a lot of potentials to grow even more than this time. Remember the sky is limit and there are not actual digits to determine what will be the maximum price for crypto as it's based on the demand and supply.
The price of bitcoin will not drop again as so many people will try to get bitcoin as much as they can. Those early holders and buyers of bitcoin were the luckiest people in the world as they have become millionaires instantly.

The latest chart has proven if the bulltrend for bitcoin affects the whole market. that's the fact.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
January 06, 2020, 11:38:04 PM

That would be the ultimate test to many of us Bitcoin hodlers. I myself would be dishonest if I will say that I will not be selling a good portion of my Bitcoin when the price will rise back up to $20,000. One reason is that I have gone through the 2017 and 2018 days when the price was reaching at a very high point followed by very long days of bear market. But I am sure I will not be converting everything in case it will rise more.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
January 06, 2020, 10:19:36 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
January 06, 2020, 10:03:19 PM
i do not believe that bitcoin can raise to 100k usd in such a short term period. imagine that how many people would like to sell and cash out with good profits. And to circulate such a high amount, it needs more time.

If everyone are selling then the price must be not become that high, that 100k will only achieve when bitcoin is already a human needed for any payments and the potential price would be higher everytime because the limited supply. But i'm not sure that will happen in a year. THat would be need more than 5 years and also if bitcoin still the best, because right now there are many big companies are developing it's own digital money or blockchain to surpass bitcoin
January 06, 2020, 09:20:12 PM
i do not believe that bitcoin can raise to 100k usd in such a short term period. imagine that how many people would like to sell and cash out with good profits. And to circulate such a high amount, it needs more time.
One thing that most of us had learned the hard way is that there are not impossibles for bitcoin, it may not seem possible for bitcoin to reach 100k anytime soon but people thought the same about bitcoin reaching 20k and yet it happened.

And while I know that 100k is five times more difficult to reach since the market cap of bitcoin will need to become enormous for that to happen we cannot really discard the possibility, bitcoin reached 20k with just a few million of users if that number increased significantly for some reason then reaching 100k will become inevitable.
Pages:
Jump to: