Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 11. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 07:43:22 AM
It happens in any market when it grows and falls. You just need to be patient and wait for your convenient moment for sales. The main thing is patience.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 07:40:22 AM
The market can remain in such uncertain state for a long time. No one knows how long time. The market now needs good positive news to turn to the top again.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 07:00:46 AM
I kinda like this stable BTC. No surprise. Just a slow uptrend for alts. No real dumps for weeks. It's slow, but we're still making money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 02:16:14 PM
at the moment, we can only hope for the growth and stability of the market, while the disappointing figures we see. It remains only to believe and wait.
Activity: 406
October 07, 2018, 02:18:37 AM
I think the market should improve soon. Market fluctuations are a normal trend, and there is always growth after a recession. Cool
Activity: 308
October 07, 2018, 02:06:22 AM
Hopefully, the Bakkt news will put the market towards positive direction and we will some bull track in the coming month.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 07, 2018, 02:03:08 AM
The market has not yet improved, do not panic with what happens with the market, because the market is not always stable, there must be a decrease and increase. Be patient because the market will soon recover.
The market is not improving is not really a saying that is true. Look at what Bitcoin did over the years, it did a lot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
October 07, 2018, 01:41:43 AM
We cannot deny, the weakening of the prices of some cryptocurrency, is still going on until now, and we don't know when the crypto market will recover.

Nobody know how long time will this take to survive
The only one way is you must hold / buy more coin its lower the price.
don't sell cheap  !  be patient , market will recover as soon as possible

By collaborating the two, between holding and buying is a simple strategy, but can have a real effect on market growth.
Activity: 347
October 07, 2018, 01:17:20 AM
In my opinion the market may be pumped too much besides the amount of coins released too much causing the market to seriously depreciate. With this situation i still feel the price is rising. Although Bitcoin is priced at $ 6,500, the potential for mutation is high.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 07, 2018, 01:10:45 AM
The market has not yet improved, do not panic with what happens with the market, because the market is not always stable, there must be a decrease and increase. Be patient because the market will soon recover.
will recover soon? where do you know it will recover soon ?
because I see the volume in the market is very little and there hasn't been a good improvement and I think it will be until next year maybe in Q2
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 12:04:25 AM
almost all Altcoins go down, the market is very bad but don't worry because these conditions are common in the market. markets will soon recover, many predicting that by the end of the year they will start to rise again and prices will rise. You better hold your coin and wait patiently because in the future prices will rise high and you can release it by getting good results.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 06, 2018, 11:55:26 PM
No one can really give me exactly what happen, all I know is that the market has been down and even going down the more. We hope it recover soon.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 06, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

The biggest factor that makes the market difficult to grow is the number of scam projects, when many scam projects will make haters more actively campaigning that crypto is full of scams and not worthy of being made an investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 11:42:43 PM
Current situation of the market seems to be dramatical we need a lot of patience as we looking forward for the futuristic price of the coming months or it could be happen in a year 2019. Thus the faith i have of my coin invested brings a good value, keep shared good trends on the digital asset form for fast recovery of market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 06, 2018, 11:17:01 PM
I think the market is been faced by the most bearish time ever, nevertheless it will recover some day soon, but we all have to have patience and hold our coins as we hope to see the bull-run soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 11:05:52 PM
The market will continue to live and continue to exist even though the price of Bitcoin = 1 USD.
Just look at 2010 where Bitcoin was so cheap, and at that time Bitcoin was still there until now the price was 6500 USD.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
September 20, 2018, 05:18:25 AM
Nobody know how long time will this take to survive
The only one way is you must hold / buy more coin its lower the price.
don't sell cheap  !  be patient , market will recover as soon as possible
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 20, 2018, 05:10:39 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
All coins are falling its price, there are some that are getting up but not too much, I think once that bitcoin is at risk then altcoins is also affected with it. Let's wait for the bitcoin to rise again, we need to support bitcoin again so that some other coins will boost again just like what happened last year.  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 05:00:53 AM
We hope for full positive activities on the market soon.
Activity: 211
September 20, 2018, 05:00:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: