Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 10. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 15, 2018, 09:57:19 AM
This is a nature of cryptocurrency market. Market condition always depend on buyers and sellers. Now lot of cryptocurrency come to market and top coins capitals converting to other new coins. So this situation get directly market down.
Activity: 255
October 15, 2018, 09:42:38 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

The price of coins in the crypto market throughout the year has really dropped significantly. But do not get upset and panic. Personally, I remain optimistic in this matter, now there are all the prerequisites for the gradual recovery of the situation on the crypto market from next year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
October 14, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
Personally, I would just be patient if I were you. The market did not recover after a long correction. Do not panic in vain
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 11:18:37 AM
The market for cryptocurrency today seems to us not in the best light. But what to talk about while there is a correction? It is foolish to judge until such an unstable situation. Let's wait for the end and then everything will be clear.
I feel that the coins are doing okay so far. The coins should have  a more natural price when more cash is deposited into the crypto marketcap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 11:16:52 AM
Now something very strange is happening, because people simply do not understand how the ICO story will continue to develop as well as cryptocurrency in general, it seems to me that this will continue for a very long time.
Activity: 196
October 14, 2018, 11:15:16 AM
The BTC prices are significantly affecting the crypto market. Over the past year, we have seen a gradual decline in BTC prices, which has led to negative consequences for most altcoins. But do not be upset, just need to look for opportunities for income - buy and hold coins, while their price remains low.
Activity: 350
💲
October 11, 2018, 04:14:57 PM
What happened to the market? In this week cryptos pace market I would say that a big dip is occurring. This might be due to the stock market literally falling in pieces all around the world, with some of the biggest brands losing up to ten percent of their value. People tend to say that stock market is unrelated To crypto market, but I beg to differ.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 11, 2018, 04:14:19 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

Yes everything is red right now. The market is still in chaos. I think it is just normal , we are now in bearish months. Some take this as an opportunity to buy during this time as the coins are cheap.  But it is really hard to take risk. I lost like 80% in my folio the right now. I hope this will end soon.
Activity: 142
October 11, 2018, 04:07:24 PM
The market for cryptocurrency today seems to us not in the best light. But what to talk about while there is a correction? It is foolish to judge until such an unstable situation. Let's wait for the end and then everything will be clear.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
October 11, 2018, 04:06:40 PM
The more you hold, the more you´ll lose. I applied this to my self 5 months ago, and it worked like a charm.

Want an advice? DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS MARKET, OR YOU´LL REGRET IT ALL YOUR LIFE.
Activity: 90
October 11, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

Sad I don't know too, but lots of people lost their faith on this market
capacity is too small to be controled.
and dump for whole long year. I don't see this as a good investment anymore
Its not an investment that you'd want to make now though the coins can be worth something later if you hold them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
October 11, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

Sad I don't know too, but lots of people lost their faith on this market
capacity is too small to be controled.
and dump for whole long year. I don't see this as a good investment anymore
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 02:13:05 PM
This is how it works. Once Bitcoin goes bearish, the whole market goes bearish and once the bitcoin goes bullish, the whole market goes bullish. There is no altcoin grown enough that can't be effected by bitcoin so its no surprise they all go down at the same time and go up at the same time.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 11, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Ethereum went down because many projects decided to cash out and that lead to excessive supply. I'm not sure how long it will take for the market to recover, some people say that at least half of a year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
October 11, 2018, 02:03:33 PM
Be patient, because the market will soon recover. This is one of the trends in the crypto currency world, then downwards and upwards. This cycle is constantly Cool
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 12:54:12 PM
When the market is red, the sale of funds means great loss. The current state of the market does not make me happy. But there's nothing I can do. I am also watching changing prices in the market like everyone and expecting improvement. I hope that by the end of 2018 the crypto market will be in a better position.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 10, 2018, 03:00:17 PM
I think that the market will be trampled on for a couple of months, after which I really hope that there will be a favorable environment for investing in coins!
Or, unexpectedly, the market may start to grow, it is difficult to predict the behavior of the market, you can only try to guess. The market is unpredictable today.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
October 10, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
I think that the market will be trampled on for a couple of months, after which I really hope that there will be a favorable environment for investing in coins!
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 09, 2018, 02:28:43 AM
Crypto is currently in a period of decline, where all coin market prices have weakened evenly. Increasing the value of coins will occur if bitcoin has risen steadily again. Don't panic and be careless in facing this situation. Make this an opportunity to invest in a variety of potential baskets, and still maintain potential assets until the market price returns and is ready to be sold to generate profits.
Activity: 350
October 09, 2018, 01:51:30 AM

Last year, the crypto market demonstrated its steady and steady growth. It is quite logical that this year there is a steady decline in the prices of coins. Therefore, it can be noted that the crypto market is gradually developing in a cycle. Consequently, from next year we can expect a gradual recovery and price hike.
Pages:
Jump to: