Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 12. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 20, 2018, 04:54:55 AM
Actually, at this time the prices of all crypto are bleeding, all of them dropped dramatically making us not excited when looking at current prices. Hopefully it will recover soon and prices will rise again.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:51:56 AM
not only does the coin you mention decrease but almost all coins fall, the market is very bad. Increasing the market for high rise certainly takes a long time because it is not easy, but believes the market will stay alive and after this the market will definitely stabilize and rise even if only little by little the important you have to stay patient and remain optimistic.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
I guess the market is being manipulated so that most of the impatient traders in the panic begin to merge.
Activity: 154
September 20, 2018, 04:04:56 AM
don't panic bro, we have to believe that crypto will rise again, the price decline is common in crypto, I believe this price decline is only temporary,
crypto will experience a significant increase again, we must remain patient and wait for market conditions to recover
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 19, 2018, 10:55:11 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

Due to the fact that we are within the period of the month, we see a decline in prices and the decline in the market volume. Especially in the last two months, we have witnessed very serious decreases and the market has not yet recovered itself. Almost all of the crypto coins that have declined to last year's prices continue to lose value and reach new bottom points. As long as the amount of money circulating in the market does not increase, I do not think that these prices will recover again. In the last two months of the year, as in the last two months of the year, if there is any money in the market, I think that the upward trend will start again and we will enter the bull market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:50:41 AM
Now you just have to be patient and wait. While I do not understand, the bottom is or still there will be new minimum prices.
yes you are right, waiting and being patient is the main key when the market is unstable. if we want to get profit then be patient and wait until the market goes up. I'm sure the market will rise and stabilize again like in 2017 but whether it's when .
Activity: 252
September 19, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
i thought that it was normal if the market ups and downs, but it went to far, i dont know why the market becomes so bad and bad. so i think the best way for us is holding our coin until the market recover. maybe next year it will be better than now. i lost a lot of money because my coin's price (eth) is very very low .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 19, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
I'm sure that the whole problem is that the big players want to invest in the crypto-currency market and try to lower the price as low as possible to buy coins as cheap as possible. In my opinion, this should be used by all participants!
Only nobody knows how long it will last. Now there is a good opportunity to buy coins cheaper, but there is no clarity when the growth may come.
Activity: 179
September 19, 2018, 10:40:14 AM
Market is being stable now, we can see a little rise but will go back to old price.
Red and green are very visible in the market now, orange is the missing one it will be a traffic light.
i hope that the market will throw the bear away. i am waiting for the bull run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
I'm sure that the whole problem is that the big players want to invest in the crypto-currency market and try to lower the price as low as possible to buy coins as cheap as possible. In my opinion, this should be used by all participants!
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
September 18, 2018, 02:59:05 PM
Quote from: mitsarasss 
In my opinion, the market is now returning or has already returned to that state which should be after the January pump. Now we are waiting for another pump or drop even lower.
They went down so much that when I woke up in the morning I decided that I was still sleeping) and could not believe that the Etherium had fallen so much
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
September 18, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
market is ok. this correctio is expectale. neveretheless bitcoin now higher than in september 2017.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
The market  faces tough times this year as it is declining for almost 9 months. Many coins are struggling and some of them
will hardly ever recover. The market needs new capital to enter to boost it towards recovery phase.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 01:58:36 PM
Now you just have to be patient and wait. While I do not understand, the bottom is or still there will be new minimum prices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 01:34:50 PM
Today the crypto currency market comes to life again, more users appear, they invest small amounts, but new companies are created that take advantage of coins on the market and revitalize it
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 07:19:24 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

Crypto market is total in a downtrend now. I think in short term, it can recover in later thin year. But it may take some years (3-4 years) to be great again (Bitcoin crosses $20,000; Ethereum > $2000). Just I think.
Activity: 189
September 16, 2018, 06:52:47 AM
what happens to the market, the market is like the sea, not stable. worried that its waves subside,I don't think the market'll be a quiet and stable at one hundred percent.
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 08:48:31 AM
i think it's a normal stage i the market, but i hope it will recover soon
Activity: 169
September 14, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
Presently market will get better soon but it is good to be patient. Market will moon and it will surprise every one and every one will be happy when it happens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

The ethereum dropped too much today that half the price of the ethereum was dropped but it was different from bitcoin today because we have not seen the bitcoin huge drops price until now.
Pages:
Jump to: