Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 7. (Read 6111 times)

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 17, 2018, 04:37:10 PM
Topic creator probably now quite upset) Bitcoin touched a minimum of this year. I think that you should not make a panic. Just keep going about your business. Bitcoin will catch up with the new year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
All altcoins are reduced not only to bitcoins and ETH. I really can not predict the market, it is not like the situation like last year. And maybe it will last until the end of this year. Expected to see new growth in 2019.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
November 17, 2018, 04:26:04 PM
The market is falling as bitcoin pulls coins to the bottom, but don't forget, once it recovers, the coins will start to rise. I am confident in bitcoin and think that the correction is almost over !
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 04:16:09 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
cryptiucrrency wordl is one that is so unstable and uneasy to predict that i think taht we should do this and we need to
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 04:14:18 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

just usual stuff going up and down and then up again and i think taht we can see this coming for a lot of times
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
November 17, 2018, 04:12:16 PM
I think that we need to prepare for the worst and the bear market can drag on for another couple of years. So do not worry too much, instead just take a break and spend this time with your family. But after the bull run starts, all your coins will go to the moon and you will become rich.

pretty good advice Grin
boring if i have to look at the market like this every day now it's time to take a little time off indeed
or if you have an offline business this is the right time to refocus on that
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 17, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
The market is taking another shape to what many expected, I think many overlook the power of TA and only believe in FA forget that FA can only act in short period of time but TA will last longer than expected, so I think we are still very much in bear and have to be prepared for it .
a l9t of peopel are expecting different things formm the market bit you need to know that there are different things here
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 17, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

i think thatbthe market has always been unstable and i believe that we sgall get used to such kind of things
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
The market is taking another shape to what many expected, I think many overlook the power of TA and only believe in FA forget that FA can only act in short period of time but TA will last longer than expected, so I think we are still very much in bear and have to be prepared for it .
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 17, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
I think that we need to prepare for the worst and the bear market can drag on for another couple of years. So do not worry too much, instead just take a break and spend this time with your family. But after the bull run starts, all your coins will go to the moon and you will become rich.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 17, 2018, 03:44:57 PM
I think crypto market is dumping by the Bitcoin Cash whales because they are selling their bitcoins and buying their BCHABC/BCHSV to pump the price of that trash forks and make BCHABC/BCHSV mining profitable. So we can see the new dip for BTC soon.
Activity: 182
November 17, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
Yes, I think we are still going to fall before the new year , but certainly not worth the wait of course once the big growth , I think would slow to a crawl initially
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
Market has always been like this year. There have been many ups and downs so its a normal issue for crypto thos year.  Hopefully next year will be a crypto year and we will enjoy a less volatile crypto market
What happened to the market this year in my opinion is a temporary phenomenon. In the following the situation will improve significantly, I hope, and investments in crypto currencies will bring the desired profit.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 01:20:03 PM
The future of crypto is certain and before we get to the future where cryptocurrency is stable, become more acceptable, the beginning will be rough and the growing pain will drag down development. Bitcoin still has great influence on price of coin in cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 560
November 17, 2018, 01:16:04 PM
Yes, these two leading altcoins , we cannot argue with that that Ethereum is leader in this game. Because of that there is no doubt that platform is well -spreaded with enthusiasm on other tokens. Although that market is quite unusual with its development of exchanges volumes, we hope Q4 end is ogoing to be huge.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 01:13:26 PM
They will survive long enough because they have potential to do great and people are starting to know about it because it is easy and you can earn profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 12:35:57 PM
After the peak of growth is a deep correction.  the correction is still supported by whales, giving them the opportunity to buy more at a cheap price before reaching the peak. But of course, the correction was influenced by the prohibitions of crypto currency in some countries. I think that soon the whales will let the market grow

The market has been waving all the time. I guess, it will last for at least a month more. Then, the time, when the major cryptocurrencies can go up, will come. Probably, everything will happen this December.
Activity: 265
November 17, 2018, 01:06:05 AM
Market has always been like this year. There have been many ups and downs so its a normal issue for crypto thos year.  Hopefully next year will be a crypto year and we will enjoy a less volatile crypto market
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 17, 2018, 12:38:33 AM
I think the hardfork BCH is making bitcoin down. for a long time or not this situation, all depends on the demands of the community.
Activity: 406
November 17, 2018, 12:33:48 AM
I think the best at coins for this year are bitcoin and ice-cream because these two are the most potential coins that we should hold, it will eventually give a good profits to everyone who are keeping these.
Pages:
Jump to: