Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 9. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 03:00:39 AM
It is because of the current news and many FUD that is roaming around the platform. Resulting for the market to crash hard. And also about the ETF that is been rejected, it cause also big price fall of bitcoin and many tokens and coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
In 2018, there were so many big events involving Crypto and most of the bad things, so it made everything go downhill. It may take a long time for everything to recover, and it may take up to 2 years for everything to return to its highest point.

Yes, I think after such a strong jump, it will take a little more time for everyone to update the highest indicators. Two years is the best option for a presumptive outcome. I am sure the new wave will be stronger than all the previous ones combined.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 07:29:14 PM
The market needs new investors with fresh capital. Until that bearish market will continue.
It can last for years but with institutional investors entering the market it can turn to bullish any day.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 13, 2018, 07:06:50 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
In 2018, there were so many big events involving Crypto and most of the bad things, so it made everything go downhill. It may take a long time for everything to recover, and it may take up to 2 years for everything to return to its highest point.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 07:01:22 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

I say this is crypto. Something we cannot predict. The current market situation is sad. Where everything goes down. But of course the market will return to normal again. Do not worry. Crypto isn't over yet. Just wait. if the price rises we can sell.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 13, 2018, 06:17:32 PM
Unfortunately market keeps going down since january and that is more painful and more day by day. I looked some coins they lost their 96 percentage of value. That is huge loss who bought from ath price. I think that is very hard to keep holding these tokens. I think that is normal issue about market. After that huge pump market keeps dumping more and more.
Activity: 140
November 13, 2018, 06:13:45 PM
I believe that the market will fall for about another 6 months, and by the end of 2019 it will begin to recover. the price of coins falls due to the fact that bitcoin has a great influence on altcoins, so the drop in the price of bitcoin is reflected in other coins
Activity: 294
November 13, 2018, 06:05:10 PM
Everything depends on these major crypto currencies. Look at the market dominance of Bitcoin, when BTC is falling, every other currency is also dumping. All ERC-20 tokens are based on Ethereum and if ETH falls, all the tokens are also going down.
Activity: 574
November 13, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
Indeed, the condition of falling prices has been going on for a long time and we certainly hope that the price of coins will recover soon. And I now see that the price of coins is slowly growing. And many people think that in December the price of coins will recover. And when we will sell coins, we have to wait in December.
Activity: 392
November 13, 2018, 05:53:28 PM
The market is now gradually going down because the main coins of the market should cost much less than now and when the crowd loses everything the market will start to grow again.
Activity: 183
November 13, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
The period of market decline is not simple, but also from such a situation, you can benefit from replenishing your Deposit at low cryptocurrency prices.
It will take time to recover the cryptocurrency market and then we will see new price horizons again.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
November 13, 2018, 05:28:15 PM
since this thread was made until now the cryptocurrency market continues to decline, I think this is a natural thing because since 2017 almost all cryptocurrency has increased up to 1000%
but if it continues like this maybe the attractiveness of someone to invest will decrease and move to another industry
The cryptocurrency is still standing long in the market it is because it can gives everyones opportunity and can develop the system of technology. Well we encourage everybody to keep investing and help develop the bitcoin so that it will continous to progress at all times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
When cryptocurrencies fall as we have seen recently - it is abnormal...rather, it is normal for a young,unregulated market.For such tricks, the stock market would have long been investigated and the perpetrators would have been punished.
Activity: 182
October 29, 2018, 05:07:49 AM
It's okay, and I don't understand why you should be worried. High volatility is a feature of cryptocurrencies and it means that while cryptocurrencies are falling, the market is working normally. Use this as a chance to earn money
Activity: 335
October 27, 2018, 05:44:55 AM
since this thread was made until now the cryptocurrency market continues to decline, I think this is a natural thing because since 2017 almost all cryptocurrency has increased up to 1000%
but if it continues like this maybe the attractiveness of someone to invest will decrease and move to another industry
Activity: 168
October 27, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

I don't understand why people worry about every fall. It is obvious that cryptocurrencies will definitely recover after a short period of time, why not use this as a chance to stock up for the future? I think it's a great tactic.
Activity: 504
October 21, 2018, 06:37:00 PM
everyone wants to know this question, because no one understands why the market has been falling so long, there have been many moments like this, but there has never been a long protracted fall
Activity: 392
October 15, 2018, 10:54:21 AM
Today the market behaves unusually and no one knows exactly what happened. I hope that this growth will be the beginning of a bullish trend.
Activity: 244
October 15, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

I know that many were very upset by this situation with falling prices in the crypto market, many investors lost some of their money. But I regard this period in the crypto market as an excellent opportunity for success and additional income. Just now the ideal time comes for buying and holding coins, while prices remain at a minimum.
Activity: 826
October 15, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
Of course the market is currently red, everyone does not think that the market is too long, and I think that is what makes the market red because there is a lot of interest in various media that makes people afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: