Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 33. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 07:41:49 AM
Talking about this prediction is very difficult. For how long they will survive, this is also unpredictable. For the past few months, I think prices will not grow well. But this is a normal cycle. Be a wise trader to be quiet and see price changes from day to day. Don't panic, everything will be fine.
Activity: 64
August 15, 2018, 07:40:33 AM
We all waited for a long time to see the market flows again. It is making progress slowly. So we should give it some more time to evolve.
Activity: 109
August 15, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
Price of coins are getting higher very slowly in recent days. We can hope for the best that the market will recover very soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 07:21:39 AM
Most likely a couple of three months the market will still be in such a low position, let's hope that later he will recover!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
Market still experiencing a down trend and in a bad condition. Without any sign of recovery or if crypto will die. Some investors lie low and some dont believe in cryptoworld anymore.
Activity: 25
August 15, 2018, 07:08:32 AM
There is nothing serious on the coin market. This cycle is normal, usually happens every year. Then, what do you worry about? This is the right time for you to buy coins because their prices are down. You will get a good profit a few years later. Trust me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 15, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

the conditions are always up and down, we will always be in the market despite the conditions, but the next week will be even better
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
August 15, 2018, 04:53:44 AM
I see many people selling even now. So apparently bottom still isn't in sight. I figured last month that those that were currently still invested in certain projects, would be the ones actually keeping their position until the market improved again...but I was wrong, so wrong Smiley. I even see totally bottomed out projects dipping even lower (below ICO even). I hope it will all turn for the better soon! I am sure it will!
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
August 15, 2018, 04:49:01 AM
Currently, I think that the Cryptocurrency trading market is experiencing a very heavy price drop. But I think maybe they will end within a month. Everyone should wait until the value of cryptos can return.
With confidence, I can say that no one can tell when exactly the market will go in one direction or another. Remember the golden rule, the market always moves contrary to expectations. We can wait tomorrow fly to the moon, but there will be another fall and a turn.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 15, 2018, 04:46:14 AM
I see the current bitcoin prices, many traders turning to bitcoin and making the altcoin value down sharply, they wait for the 30th of September and buy as many btc as they can
They just wanted to secured some assets but after that they will going to go back, probably this wise traders are wanting to make those holders to sell out and make a wrong moves selling out and open more opportunities for them to buy more alts that they are supporting, this is the time where true investors and supporters will be known by holding their coins and never to make mistakes then regret after.
Activity: 27
August 15, 2018, 04:42:03 AM
Currently, I think that the Cryptocurrency trading market is experiencing a very heavy price drop. But I think maybe they will end within a month. Everyone should wait until the value of cryptos can return.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 03:59:47 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
It always take a long time, but it’s worth the wait. You need to have patience cause if you don’t you might just end up regretting it. Some of the altcoins always follows the direction of Bitcoin but not really all of them, cause some of them will fall when Bitcoin starts to increase in price rate. But I’m very sure that the price of Ethereum will go up whenever Bitcoin price starts to rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 01:40:08 AM
The market was suffering too much until now but we have to stay positive for our future hopefully market can recover soon, but i've heard some ico's are dropping the price of ethereum due to their fund raising activity.
Activity: 613
Merit: 105
August 15, 2018, 12:56:10 AM
crypto currency cheat diver guys. Ethereum for $ 250 this is too much is not it? not expected turn.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 12:51:28 AM
playing cryptocurrency can really make you nervous because the price is always fluctuating up and down quickly like a roller coaster.
Investors who put their money in digital currencies like Bitcoin must be patient to face the fact that the latest trends show a decline in the value of the cryptocurrency.Even so, this does not necessarily make Bitcoin players panic and rashly release all of its assets in the digital currency.
'Hold', a strategy to hold Bitcoin by moving a number of assets into a Bitcoin wallet - to keep it safe until it's decided to use it or sell it.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 12:39:44 AM
i dont know, when the market be better again. but im sure they will recover their value. i hope at last year the value increase like last years ago.
but, you can still earn profit by daily trading, or arbitrase maybe. its good when the market have low price because you can take as much as you can
Activity: 726
August 15, 2018, 12:26:03 AM
I see the current bitcoin prices, many traders turning to bitcoin and making the altcoin value down sharply, they wait for the 30th of September and buy as many btc as they can
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 12:24:34 AM
I think the current market is indeed being collapse. as prices continued to drop and even all the coins continue to be red. This condition even lasted long enough. We are not given the opportunity to sell. because of the rare green market.
Activity: 223
August 15, 2018, 12:18:49 AM
At this Dip and for any serious minded member on this field, we just need to shun panic sales, buy the little Cryptos we can afford and be optimistic that it is the normal volatility where the market situation shall soon verily improve.
Activity: 308
August 15, 2018, 12:13:58 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

As we all know and see market is suffering . All cryptocurrency value goes down including bitcoin. I believe it will take more time before it move again upward. If some speculation is right it still take more months, like 3-4 more. Possible crypto and market will move before the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: