Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 11. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
There are lots of steps to take. Personally, I start from reading the whitepaper, analyzing the economic value and technicality of the coin, I move to the team, advisors and developers, try to do enough research on them, study the roadmap closely to determine the future plans and development of the project and most importantly, I follow my instincts because your researches won't always guarantee you 100% result, sometimes you might be right and other times you could also be wrong.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
There are a lot of factors to check before buying any altcoin if you want satiable are safe earning. you have to research the product of the coin you want to buy and team working behind coin because the team has a major role of any coin.
there are many factors that can be our reference in choosing coins, but the most important thing is as you say that the project developer is the main one because the dev will determine the progress of the coin. investors are only supporters in the project because if many investors but the team cannot use it, it is useless.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 02:09:03 PM
First you don’t need to rush to buy very attractive coins. You must understand that not everything that glitters is gold. That's why you should study every detail of the project before investing.
Activity: 1610
August 25, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
Well, thanks for the tips you have given. I think if we examine the coins we will buy we will get a big profit later.
copper member
Activity: 83
August 25, 2018, 01:21:48 PM
There are a lot of factors to check before buying any altcoin if you want satiable are safe earning. you have to research the product of the coin you want to buy and team working behind coin because the team has a major role of any coin.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
Some really very good points brother...people these days buy altcoins just by hype around without themselves researching about that coins....me too normally do reseach on the site like icorating and ico bench which gives a pretty good idea
Activity: 82
August 25, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
in my opinion, a lot of price tags artificially inflated or understated.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
It reffers for both bounty and ICO research:
Firstly I analyze hustle around project, then idea behind, goes to tokenometrics, then try to find team members in social network and in google search.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
You need to know all about that coin. Look for notice about this and go on
Activity: 93
August 25, 2018, 01:10:12 PM
Yeah, the team is what can bring the idea to life. The team has to be very competent in its field. Some working product is also very important. It's shows investors that it can be done that it's not just speculation about possible future.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 12:42:02 PM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

Yes i agree with your approach before buying some coins. When we want to buy coins, especially a new coins, we need to do our research about the coin.
If we find many red flags of the project, then don't even bother with buying the coin. Just search for another good coins to invest on it.
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
Team research is very important. Some fraudulent coins, using random photos on the Internet, not photos of the team. I'm just browsing these photos with google. it can be a lifesaver.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 24, 2018, 08:05:29 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
hey! i do like such lists, maybe one day i'll compose something of this sort myself. but how you interact with those members in telegram?
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
August 24, 2018, 07:55:58 AM
yeah, and honestly, only few investors does that, mostly are in it for the quick money grab and it's a matter of luck whether they win or lose, whether they make profit or get scammed, whether the coin remain worthless or reach new highs. It happened to some individuals I am very close with earlier this year, I tried to advise them on steps to follow when investing but they never paid attention, some of the coins they invested in are close to dying if not dead, they got scammed in a few ICOs and its not even funny, but either way, that's what I usually do before attempting to invest in any project- research - research and research, I consider it very wise. Also, a create crypto compare account and a portfolio to easily track whether you are making profit/loss without opening your wallets each time.
Activity: 87
August 24, 2018, 07:37:34 AM
Follow me To buy a good altcoin it takes time to find out and the community of coin that gets much favor. Choosing a good altcoin helps to preserve capital as well as future development, we have more confidence, plans to buy more or increase the number of altcoin in the future.
Activity: 218
August 24, 2018, 07:22:40 AM
It would be quite interesting to see how you would check the cointroops project in this kind of analysis, and what would you get in the medium term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
August 23, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
Before investing in altcoin I always look at the technology of the project. I'm studying white paper, I'll see who is in the team. I also study the site of the project well. It is necessary to look at all the important components altcoin. And only after that I invest.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
Before buying altcoins, the most important things that I do is look out for reviews, if I have a specific altcoin in mind, read the whitepaper, and check out the team members to see if they are reliable. If these boxes are ticked, I would most likely invest in the altcoin, otherwise, I steb back and look out for another coin to invest in.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 22, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
Whitepaper tells you almost everything, it just takes time to read it and you'll be fine. If there is enough hype around the project, it usually tells you yourself that it is worth buying. Also learn about coins and coin history, through coin prices over the past year.
Activity: 154
August 22, 2018, 07:27:33 AM
If it is a new alternative cryptocurrency for me, I always find all information about it to make the whole picture of its possibilities and profitability at all.
Pages:
Jump to: