Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 8. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 11:43:07 PM
Before I can purchase an altcoin, I will make alot of research about the venture both on this gathering and different discussions by and large.
I generally download the whitepapers and read them to comprehend the undertaking I need to put resources into exceptionally well, I ensure I comprehend the premise of the venture and what the task looks like and furthermore on which blockchain it is based on. I will comprehend the task exceptionally a long time before going on interest in a venture to keep away from trick venture
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
October 03, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
First, let's take a closer look at the cryptocurrency market so that it is not confused when it comes to investing. Second, select the reputable Exchange on the market to trade. Thirdly, choose the hardware wallet to protect your assets in the safest way.
Activity: 693
October 03, 2018, 06:17:28 PM
I think you need to conduct the careful research before you buy any coin, believe, it will be the right decision thanks to which you won't lose time and money
Yes, we need to know that specific altcoin market history in order to know its movement for possibly our basis to determine if it is profitable or not, one good thing if we can see its market history is to have reference if when is the rightbtime to buy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 06:06:25 PM
Well I usually follow the same suite and it has really been helpful since it help you make decisive option and reduces the risk of investing in an already dead coin. Also checking the road map may give you some futuristic potentials of the coin which is also vital.
Activity: 294
October 03, 2018, 05:46:53 PM
I think you need to conduct the careful research before you buy any coin, believe, it will be the right decision thanks to which you won't lose time and money
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
Before investing in cryptocurrencies, I'm looking for all kinds of sites where there is a mention of this coin, I'm interested in forums, not only Russian-speaking, but also foreign.
Activity: 518
September 30, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
The ritual I engage in before buying any altcoin involves checking whether such coin has a community in bitcointalk forum and to see if the community help and believe in the future of the coin. Another thing I look for is the use case of such coin in cryptocurrency and real world.
Activity: 574
September 30, 2018, 12:34:40 AM
You have a good information that were gathered in order to at least find a better coin to buy. But frankly speaking even doing all of that cannot make you 100% sure that all will go to what you are expecting.
But at least you can lessen the possibility to lost your investment in buying a scam or a worthless coin in the end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 29, 2018, 11:52:11 PM
As much as possible choose a coin that has a good rating, which is in the top rank range. Choose coins that have many communities with high levels. Investigate the development of coins in each year, the better the development and the more compact the team at work, the better it will be in creating a bright future and also its promising prospects. This can be done through the contributions you make in posting in the forum and also reviewing each of its growth among the crypto community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

if you buy a coins you must read first the whitepaper of that project after check the roadmap and check on world map that is real.then check the feedback of the projects that has negative comments..
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 29, 2018, 11:21:52 PM
at first gain more knowledge you can about crypto and the coins. Then you will able to track the nature of the coin you want to buy. It will help you choosing best coins to invest.
before buying we can usually, see the event that appears or the news of what is going on with the coin that we will buy,
if the news is good then it is likely to rise, but if it is bad news then there will be a price decline.
almost all of the coin news is based on the news of the king coin (bitcoin) so it would be great if you pay attention to the development of news about bitcoin, because it will affect several large markets
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
Some of the reasons that underlie you to do research in advance about the coins you buy are the existence of many coins that are a scam, and the potential for getting caught in a coin that is a scam is due to a lack of mastery of knowledge about crypto. So before you make a coin purchase, you are strongly encouraged to conduct an investigation as described in this thread.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
September 29, 2018, 10:55:42 PM
The basic parameters I look before purchasing an altcoin are the following:

1. Last three months price
2. Total number of users and the increase in user-base during the last 3 months
3. Reputation of the promoters
4. Exchange acceptability
5. Activity of the ANN thread
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 29, 2018, 10:48:44 PM
at first gain more knowledge you can about crypto and the coins. Then you will able to track the nature of the coin you want to buy. It will help you choosing best coins to invest.
before buying we can usually, see the event that appears or the news of what is going on with the coin that we will buy,
if the news is good then it is likely to rise, but if it is bad news then there will be a price decline.
Search for other coins that are low priced and could be used for an investment before investing in the one you originally selected.
Activity: 294
September 29, 2018, 10:45:14 PM
I think you should have a lot of research where you can make a profitable investment in a short time and a long time, so you will more easily get many benefits, and you can invest now in bitcoin, eth, Ada and BCH.

I also agree with you, you should study and read more about the altcoin you are aiming for, and I recommend you learn about ETH and NEO.These are altcoin that can bring high profits in the future.
Activity: 490
September 20, 2018, 12:06:35 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 11:50:08 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
hey that is wonderful idea! though my actions are similar to the ones you have put in here, i still like to get inspiration from the members of this forum, really essential information!
Activity: 242
September 20, 2018, 11:49:41 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

These are practical and realistic advice for crypto investors. Having deep knowledge about the crypto you will be buying is indeed very essential.  In addition to what you listed is to check the project joined by top cyrpto investors. Usually, they provide a spreadsheet that you can compare their returns.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 11:45:02 AM
We must see prices on the market. we must really be smart to buy the altcoins we buy. we must often ask the more senior. and mutual discussion between people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 11:06:39 PM
I do not strongly believe in all kinds of news and PR. I'm looking at real things. Dynamics of growth and development of a coin, I compare the prices. I look at the general picture of the rust and fall of other coins. And of course intuition.
The marketing of Bitcoin is not that known to regular media watchers or listeners. The price is not that high yet.
I advise to invest Altcoin that you have purchased. because with investments capable of generating development for far better and produce more progress.
so you must ready to invest n support the development for good future.
Pages:
Jump to: