Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 12. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 06:19:37 AM
Buying is very serious decision which has to be based on really convincing premises and facts, so checking is key to the successful buying in the crypto.
Researching the coin, reading the whitepaper, yellowpaper or whatever they have in their website is how you should get the idea on whether to invest or not.
reading whitepaper is very important and i think that you need to pay attention as it is a crusial moment for your future
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:19:20 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
i think that you need to make some researches and then decide what is better for you and for your business i wish you good luck
Making more research with the coin is what should bring in more money to your investment.
Activity: 368
August 22, 2018, 06:18:37 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
i think that you need to make some researches and then decide what is better for you and for your business i wish you good luck
Activity: 63
August 22, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
Buying is very serious decision which has to be based on really convincing premises and facts, so checking is key to the successful buying in the crypto.
Researching the coin, reading the whitepaper, yellowpaper or whatever they have in their website is how you should get the idea on whether to invest or not.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 06:08:00 AM
Activity: 279
August 21, 2018, 06:25:06 AM
Checking is more suitable move to understand is it worth to be bought or something else. In accordace to the trends of the current market it's possible to get a good income.
Activity: 102
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
August 21, 2018, 06:22:10 AM
I always do analyzing as well, it gives me confidence in my decision about 'to buy or not to buy'. This analyzing is very useful because it also brings you new experience.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 20, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
In my opinion its so hard to trust in and altcoin... There are so many variables we dont know and we cant know...to me the best idea its to try to find who are the developers / ceo,cto...  and try to find previous business from them, if they sucedded or not and how they behave with people / investors.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
Research is best by knowing the information as much as possible about the altcoins needed, as well as posting a thread about this altcoin Let others say their opinion and let them inform you about the project.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 05:42:15 PM
They will not end, since this currency is officially registered. Chance is always there. It is worth investing, because it will rise, even analysts talk about it. Grin Grin Grin Grin There are many different ways in this regard and therefore it is worth sticking to the best, for this you need to know what you want. In all cases, there are pluses and minuses. Wink Smiley Smiley
Activity: 40
August 18, 2018, 02:07:54 AM
in the event that my recommendation you need to see first the development at the cost you need to purchase if modest or down you need to get it and if the cost is still high ought not and you likewise must have ETH and BTC moreover
Activity: 40
August 17, 2018, 10:09:41 PM
Prior to purchasing an Altcoin, you have to check your monetary limit. You can not purchase a thing without knowing how much cash you have in your tote. When you have tried your monetary capacity, you have to altogether inquire about the Cryptocurrency market to pick a reasonable altcoin. The appropriateness here implies that the altcoin you plan to buy must be inside your money related limit. In the meantime, the altcoin must have a specific level of development. The hypothesis is straightforward, making it extremely troublesome.
Activity: 69
August 14, 2018, 12:14:16 PM
I read articles on sites devoted to forecasts for the rate of coins, read the official website of the crypto currency and look at the rate of the coin.
Activity: 17
August 13, 2018, 09:23:28 PM
I spent some time researching on their weddings, the changes in the near future, can make a decision
Activity: 34
August 13, 2018, 09:17:22 PM
You should first ensure that you have done sufficient research on the coins which you wish to put resources into. Take a gander at them, read their whitepaper, overlook what others say in regards to perusing the whitepaper, it is your cash and you must anchor it. At that point locate a decent trade stage and afterward purchase your altcoins from that point.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 13, 2018, 05:27:50 AM
Main rule in altcoin trading is don't buy at peak price and never sell on dip being panic as well as don't go with hype over chat rooms in exchangers.
You should have to do a deep research for the coin in which you want to invest and have to wait for it for a few weeks to monitor its volume of trade on exchanges and its potential after that try to invest there.
Seek advice from experienced cryptocurrency investors.

Yes, i agree with this. You mist study first how the market works. Because with this, you can understand how it works. Amd if you know it, then you can follow and go with the flow. There will be no problem if you know how it works. It is also good to seek advice from professional because they know things. And you must love what you are doing.
Activity: 123
August 11, 2018, 05:22:33 PM
very good advice, I would add to it to try to contact the managers to see what they think of the currency, how the community is doing, what are their goals and achievements, it is always good that the developers have a realistic goal, because you know how easy or not your investment can be, it is always good to have patience, I think that is the most important thing, whether to invest, make bounties or something else, it is good that we do everything calmly to do it well.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 05:19:38 PM
You don't need anybody to start telling you that you need to make your research on the project you wish to invest in before putting your hard earned money.
Activity: 39
August 11, 2018, 07:31:09 AM
On the Internet, a huge amount of information and technical documentation on any cryptocurrency, you can find recommendations of professional investors and listen to them.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
In my opinion, the most important step is the analysis of the project. The project should be useful and viable. The team must follow the road map. It is advisable to choose large-scale projects that involve many processes. If world governments do not stop development, then this will give a great impetus to the improvement of technology.
Pages:
Jump to: