Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 18. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 05:49:03 AM
I often see the development of coins that I will buy, I often check through social media like telegram, twitter and facebook. if the team that owns the coin is good how it works then I will invest on that coin.
Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 08:56:30 AM
Before I buy Altcoin in the crypto money world, I examine the chart. Deciding to buy is important. I buy a few Altco's that I follow and wait and win.
Activity: 52
May 19, 2018, 03:54:22 PM
You need to know about apps and webs to see the number of coin you trade. Tab Trader application is a good application, you can view the price online, warn the price of coin desired by the world's leading real estate trading floor. If you do not have the ability to view the data, you should not invest.
Activity: 101
May 19, 2018, 02:49:29 PM
Before you buy a coin and invest in that coin, you need to find out about your coin target. You need to see the origin of the coin, see how the inventors write about coin, see the target that coin it. You have to buy it but you still have to follow the coins which you bought.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
Important, in my opinion is to find out the basic information about altcoin or token you are planning to invest, every decision when investing depends on the information above! Choosing the right source of information and the right way to make a good investment! But need more luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 19, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
In everytime i buy an altcoins, I always check first the price of the altcoin I am going to buy whether it is above , normal or lower from the price when it is first listed on crypto exchanges. I also check it's platforms, exchanges, partnerships and even it's volume of bitcoins are there in a day trading. So be wise of choosing the coins you want to invest with and trade with your own risks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 09:55:10 AM
do a lot of research of that token you want to buy such as their product, their roadmap, their team and advisor, everything about their ico before you decide to buy or invest on any token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
Before buying an aktcoins, there are things to consider. First is to read about the coins who are stable and has a future. Second is learn to invest an amount which you are willing to lose. Because investing in altcoins are alsao risky.
Activity: 420
May 19, 2018, 09:48:25 AM
Most importantly before trading you know that the coin has a good reputation and many who want it so most likely altcoin has a value
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
May 19, 2018, 09:20:41 AM
The most important thing before buying or investing altcoin is certainly looking at reviews on various sites or forums, coinmarketcap.com is a reference we can use, but I suggest not 100% believe, comparison and reviews in this forum is certainly better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
before buy altcoin Huh

hmm.. i think you must to know how that coin will grow and what you want to do for that coin.
you must know that.
if you just buy the coin is have to a big risk.
becareful to buy coin.
see the market and keep looking the grow it coin.
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 09:13:14 AM
Read the latest news and articles about this alt. It's also necessary to watch reviews from respectable traders and their thoughts about its future in the crypto market.
Activity: 44
May 19, 2018, 12:19:20 AM
You need to find out about the types of wallets that can be bought and sold, convert many types of coin on one purse. If you do not have a wallet then you will not be able to do anything. In addition, you need to keep your account secure and safe. If you find a problem, the problem will be related to that wallet. You should pay attention to this problem.
Activity: 99
May 18, 2018, 10:01:39 PM
First of all, you must have at least one of the three common which is high liquidity, easy to trade in the world at present: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) or any coin that can be traded in USD. You have these coin, you will be able to buy any other coin.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
 However, once we think over and seeks information to prepare before doing something, such buying coin. The risk may be can be minimized and we wouldn't bu regret.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 01:27:15 PM
I do few things before buying altcoins by checking,

Allocated Budget:
Check if the budget is Good, not too low and not too high, because if low maybe the work that you will do is not worth for the pay that youwill get however if it is too high there is a chance that it is a scam

Whitepaper

Team profile
Roadmap
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 18, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
What to do before you buy an altcoin. Go through their whitepaper, from their website you can join them on social media to keep track of any available update
Activity: 68
May 18, 2018, 01:14:11 PM
Very helpful, because we will not be able to learn all the projects one by one. The more information such as how many percent of their target that has been achieved will be better for our capital to make choices.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
You should have to do a deep research for the coin in which you want to invest and have to wait for it for a few weeks to monitor its volume of trade on exchanges and its potential after that try to invest there. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 490
May 18, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
I think the important thing to buy altcoin is to see from the development of coin in every month if always go up then good and if it goes down then not good, and after that wait until the price goes down and buy altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: