Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 22. (Read 4179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
The main thing is not to be lazy and try to fully explore the project. But unfortunately, our investments in the crypto market are not insured.
Well in my case I check first the background of the altcoin that I'm going to buy and make some research of mine too about it. Then I also read reviews here in forum regarding the altcoin that I'm going to patronised. Buy yes, investments here in crypto's was unsure but if you can manage it properly you can make or get a high profit.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 11:59:36 AM
The main thing is not to be lazy and try to fully explore the project. But unfortunately, our investments in the crypto market are not insured.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
I just look at his order and place my order above the buywall and I wait until my order is filled. If lucky I can get a coin because sometimes a market suddenly flash dump and if you order at the right price you will get instant profit.
I also sometimes take a look at a telegram channel about trading signals, it's very helpful because they not only give us a signal of a coin but give the news too, so we will not miss a good news.
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 10:21:47 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

what i do before buying altcoin is, i will find about the difference of the coins compare with other coins.
if there are no advantages than other coins, no bother to buy it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 06, 2018, 09:38:27 AM
Read reviews, ask experienced traders and investors about the prospects of the project. Also it is necessary to read thoroughly all the documents of the project.
copper member
Activity: 476
May 06, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
Go through the project website and study the white paper thoroughly and everything will be clear to you , about the project , scope and you will come to know whether to invest in this project or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 09:17:11 AM
Yeah I think he should really first learn about the basics of trading like Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis, types of charts, support and resistance and indicators those things for me are the things that really helpful to me when I started here.

I really agree on this one must have basic knowledge about trading, cryptocurrency before buying anything on the market because it will help you to minimize your losses and maximize your profit and you will not end like those people with weak hands that always panic selling when BTC going down or the market going down. Goodluck.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 06, 2018, 09:12:52 AM
Before I am buying an altcoin I will first search anything about the coin. I use google to get any informations I can get from it. There are many informative websites like icobench, icodrops etc. I will check the website of the project with the team behind it, the roadmap and whitepaper to find out what the goal of the project and the main idea is. Also I will check the community and popularity. Last but not least I will read the opinions about it here in Bitcointalk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
May 06, 2018, 09:00:19 AM
First is I usually read the whitepaper thoroughly. It's the only way to learn everything about the project of the company. That's the only time if I'm convince about everything or generally then that the time I would invest my money.
I agree with your statement. If I may add, team profiles and group activity are also important, as all information will be better if updated every time.

I agree that the steps listed above are a necessity to find out how promising will be altcoin in the future. But apart from all this I try to learn about the possibilities of practical use. Noone needs a currency that you have nowhere to use. It should be easily exchanged for fiat money or at least other crypto currencies, such as bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 06, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
gathering information on the forums on the pages about bounty reviews viewing the site exploring the road map the expected prospects
The first thing you must do before you buy an altcoin is to watch the market movement because if you watch it you will know if its the time to buy, or the right time to buy is when the market is dropping because surely the price of all coin are also dropping. Also if your goin to buy make sure it is worth buying and have potential because if you buy a altcoin that have no potential to grow surely its worthless.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
gathering information on the forums on the pages about bounty reviews viewing the site exploring the road map the expected prospects
Activity: 24
May 05, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
unfortunately many people who think of themselves as investors write recommendations without knowing it on the internet. Last one more point, the amount of coin supplied is also important when you buy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 09:44:15 AM
Basically I pray to all the gods of Asgard that the coin will go up Smiley
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 09:09:00 AM
All you need to do after buying altcoins is wait it until the price goes up in the market hold it for a while and gain some profit on it. Goodluck
Activity: 109
May 04, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
The regulatory issues are becoming a familiar topic in Bitcoin discussions. You know, in Australia, a lot of new laws are in the pipeline to allow AUSTRAL Analysis and Reporting Center (AUSTRAC) to track and monitor encrypted transactions more easily and collect information. Furthermore, client information and transactional ambiguities. Ok?  Cheesy
Activity: 89
May 04, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
You should first make sure that you have done adequate research on the coins which you wish to invest in. Look at them, read their whitepaper, ignore what others say about reading the whitepaper, it is your money and it is your job to secure it. Then find a good exchange platform and then buy your altcoins from there.
Activity: 252
May 04, 2018, 06:26:53 AM
altcoin is the highest potential platform for making money on the exchange of crypto currencies. The project must be reviewed and consulted before subcodes are received. then it should be decided.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 06:23:32 AM
This is really insightful topic, thanks for sharring, I would just add, that I would enter a telegram chat and ask people who had alreay bought it.
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 06:21:50 AM
Best way for buying an alt coin is investigate about the coin apply your mind for what to buy and what not,low price buying is the best buying so that you can sell at high price and earn profit and remain in touch with the coin, again advice don't be hurry think before you buy.
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 04:31:09 PM
Yeah I think he should really first learn about the basics of trading like Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis, types of charts, support and resistance and indicators those things for me are the things that really helpful to me when I started here.
Pages:
Jump to: