Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO are you watching next? for me BAT, TEZOS and STATUS - page 18. (Read 27448 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Where can I find information about STATUS?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think Tezos is a meme and BAT is an interesting project to watch, may not actually make it mainstream but its an easy fold short/mid term. Also, coindash looks interesting. Its a project with actual use, alot of new dumb money out there
Activity: 11
Tezos appear most innovative given their focus on formal verifiability.  Given how the reentrancy bug gave us TheDAO episode, Ethereum and Solidity likely remain at risk of crypto geeks figuring out that OCaML/Michelson, as used in Tezos, precludes such bugs. 
NVO is interesting in the DEX space.  https://nvo.io
I don't think it's yet a world-beater (maybe one day....), but I have sentimental favour to Zen Cash too.
Activity: 14
Ironically, these ERC-20 token sales are driving up the Price of ETH, while those buying the ICOs could have made more money not buying in at all. See the ROI vs ETH on the ERC-20 tokens.

https://icostats.com/vs-eth (be sure to check the ERC-20 filter at the top of the page)

If the ERC-20 craze continues, you may want to consider the stats in that link. So far, those that simply held ETH instead of investing in most of these ICO's would be better off due to ETH's rise in price.

Agreed, but I feel its about time that ICO with ERC-20 token will retain min price as ETH price as people are showing concern about it. Otherwise the whole idea of ICO will die. For example, Aragon price remains above ETH price even ETH went higher quickly after Aragon ICO. Same will be followed by future ICO ( obviously, serious ICO which support ETH community) .
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Ironically, these ERC-20 token sales are driving up the Price of ETH, while those buying the ICOs could have made more money not buying in at all. See the ROI vs ETH on the ERC-20 tokens.

https://icostats.com/vs-eth (be sure to check the ERC-20 filter at the top of the page)

If the ERC-20 craze continues, you may want to consider the stats in that link. So far, those that simply held ETH instead of investing in most of these ICO's would be better off due to ETH's rise in price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Lots of ICOs these day. Anad many of them have solid things.

Aragon did well.
MobileGO got 40 million

I'm still researcing Tezos. It's delayed, no certain date.
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
I'm still concerned about Tezos, and have been since I learned that the ICO is uncapped. Particularly in the current feverish climate.
Also found this today (an old post, but still...)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6am251/what_are_everyones_thoughts_on_tezos_coinss_ico/

Is it really true that the founders get 8.5% of fiat from the ICO?
There are a lot of people who know a lot more than me, but still... I'm not touching this one at all.

Very informative, thank you for the link.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I'm still concerned about Tezos, and have been since I learned that the ICO is uncapped. Particularly in the current feverish climate.
Also found this today (an old post, but still...)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6am251/what_are_everyones_thoughts_on_tezos_coinss_ico/

Is it really true that the founders get 8.5% of fiat from the ICO?
There are a lot of people who know a lot more than me, but still... I'm not touching this one at all.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
For me the next ICO that should become huge is SONM (Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining) and Tezos
both are the next big thing in my mind  Wink
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I understand the hype behind STATUS and BAT, but i don't understand the hype behind TEZOS...what am I missing?

and I actually invested in MobileGo and EncryptoTel already, I hope those are sucess

STATUS looks good but not sure they will have tokens to trade

They said they will be having a donation in June. In my view status is a NEVER MISS. I personally love the concept
The only ICO I am looking forward to currently is CoinDash.The ICO is scheduled to be started on July and I am confident that it is going to be something huge.
I may add more to list as I get to know about more Smiley
Any ANN link?Never heard of this project.

this is their website https://www.coindash.io/
For me ,is BAT and STATUS,and I hope Eth price will go down a little.

I do not see Eth price going down anytime soon except if there is a bubble.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I'm actually watching COINDASH project very closely. If the team can handle the responsibilities of the project, it could turn into a super one.

scam from those involved with getgemz
Activity: 7
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The only ICO I am looking forward to currently is CoinDash.The ICO is scheduled to be started on July and I am confident that it is going to be something huge.
Any ANN link?Never heard of this project.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I understand the hype behind STATUS and BAT, but i don't understand the hype behind TEZOS...what am I missing?

and I actually invested in MobileGo and EncryptoTel already, I hope those are sucess

STATUS looks good but not sure they will have tokens to trade
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
PrimalBase seems like an interesting project. Not sure if it's the most profitable, but definitely unique.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I have noticed that nobody has mentioned Radix ICO next month in June...

This will be a completely functional currency with an Open Beta soon to follow the opening of the of the ICO.
Here are just some of the features that are completely integrated within the client node:

decentralized Market
decentralized exchange (DEX)
decentralized email
decentralized instant messaging
direct to wallet debit card for point of sale merchants
automated demand/supply using the DEX to stabilize the price of token
built-in browser
Turing complete Scrypto programming language compatible to ES6 Javascript
alias names
node incentive earnings and interest
no mining necessary

and much more such as sub-second transactions  and 1-2 seconds confirmations.
Activity: 10
I'm new to the cryptocurrency world. Began by a very modest investment in Mobilego.

Apart from that I have my eyes on BAT & SONM. To me it seems BAT could be either revolutionary or a dud. But even if it proves revolutionary, there's always a chance that it will get a lot of good publicity but little in terms of revenue...
Pages:
Jump to: