Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICOs do you like the most? - page 2. (Read 3103 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 11, 2018, 09:33:57 AM
I prefer ICOs with a complex technical component, there may be a small pool of awards, but it is these projects that have a chance for the future, thanks to them the crypto market is developing, and not because of bloated HYIPs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 09:08:42 AM
What's your favourite ICO right now?
And I really like the projects that create virtual reality for us, I think this is a very interesting and promising direction.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
December 04, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

It seems to me that ICO just have to be the part of life where you can earn big money. Now, thanks to the fall, there were only the strongest projects and I think that we can hope for everything
Activity: 182
December 03, 2018, 01:41:38 AM

I like ICOS that give me the opportunity to earn money. I don't think there are that many, but I do meet them. Most often these are projects related to banks. Think this rate
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 25, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
My favourite ICO now is my own fiat wallet)) The best place to keep money in now)
But I would advise to take a look at Miracle Tele and CDRX tokensales too. If you are strong enough to invest on such market)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 07:52:36 AM
I'm tired of such hills
Activity: 1190
November 24, 2018, 07:41:15 AM
Maybe why the reason I participated in this signature campaign. The very right reason is ICO dario IronX is one of the very good ICOs of course. Which in the background of the exchange will certainly be one of the potential and good ICO in 2018.
Activity: 490
November 24, 2018, 07:32:39 AM
I have seen a lot of great projects in 2018, but almost no ICO was profitable. I have switched to the bounty campaigns right now to collect some useful tokens and to hold them till the next bull run to gain great profit.
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 24, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

There is nothing better than ICO of working project, which really needs blockchain to be implemented, because most of projects are not.
Activity: 532
November 22, 2018, 08:41:39 AM
Utrust and Credits thats 2 icos is the most i like, becuase this project really good and success, it is one of the many projects that exist, but you must know about the project and team before invest in crypto, there have so many scam and fails

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 22, 2018, 08:29:58 AM
For now I don't like most of the ICO now because that is scam. And Only few of them that I have investment right now and only 3 ICO that invested my money and Im not sure if that ICO is turn to scam or it will become successful and I earn money.
Activity: 238
November 22, 2018, 08:21:45 AM
I will say quarkchain it is one of the good projects this year and till this moment it is still doing well despite the bear market condition, I like the way they handle the project ico right from the inception so it's one of the ico I like.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
Energy projects and AI projects are my favourite.AI will be a very big sector and also the backbone of many other sectors.Energy projects especially the green energy or renewable energy projects will be huge too if you ask me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
November 22, 2018, 08:02:00 AM
Specifically, I'm currently following Iovo, Temco and Lbx. In general, I'm more interested in projects that aim to create their own blockchain. In addition, I follow the projects on innovative exchanges and of course games project.
Activity: 182
November 22, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

ICOs are all about teams. If team is good and friendly, the reach hard cap pretty fast. I like to communicate with CEO and advisors to check their idenity.
Merit: 70
November 22, 2018, 06:27:13 AM
I have trying to get into Aergo last time, but failed to get my part. This project is connected with real world and has a high road ahead.
Activity: 826
November 22, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

I have few icos which I believed will be huge sooner, it is Credits and of course Encrybit. Actually I would not join a project that does not suit my qualification and if I do not believe it would be successful sooner or later, I would not support it and would not invest as well.
Activity: 504
November 22, 2018, 06:20:09 AM
My favorite ICO right now is GOeureka, here are some of my reasons why I chose GOeureka.
-Sales of their tokens are successful
- Their team is clear (lots of videos circulating from the CEO / advisor explaining Goeureka on YouTube)
- their products can be seen in a demo
-they have a worldwide coverage of 400,000+ hotels upon launch.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

Ok, I do not like ICOs, because most of business plans and weak and not real at all. People just gifting their money to ideas that does not worth a pennty.
from your statement it is true that ICO is just a business project whose purpose is unclear. I am sure that everyone has experienced ICO fraud that is very detrimental without compensation, but on the positive side the ICO is a stepping stone for profit. I hope ICO will grow better and have convincing prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: