Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments accept crypto? - page 8. (Read 2796 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 02:52:05 AM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.

I think it will have a positive implications to the cryptocurrencies like an increase of the price of cryptocurrencies.
Also, if there's a positive, there is also a negative side about it. Government will lack the collection of tax and fund to support projects necessary for the people within a country.
Activity: 396
November 12, 2018, 02:21:57 AM
This is for sure, but the cryptocurrency market still needs to prove its strength, and Bitcoin's current economic influence is still small. Need to expand the influence to achieve quickly.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
November 11, 2018, 06:43:03 PM
Yes, it will undoubtedly bring new investments to the market. People trust the government and many will enter this market. if the crypto is be approved by the government.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 11, 2018, 06:31:59 PM
It will be undoubted big influx of new people, investors who were afraid earlier and simply couldn't participate in sale of tokens. After legalization they will be able freely to take part in ico of any projects.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
November 11, 2018, 04:57:54 PM
i just like this condition when government not touching about cryptocurrency ad their ecosystem, especially in my country, government don't care about cryptocurrency but they does not prohibit its to use and circulation
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
November 11, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
I think it's impossible. For example, in country where I live our government has a tradition to make taxes, a lot of taxes. So they can't imagine how to do this with crypto so my country won't accept it.
Agree with you, even if governments accept Bitcoin as a means of payment it will always be alternative currency ant they will heavily regulate it.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
November 11, 2018, 04:50:29 PM
This is true to an extent, if the Government gets involved, they would try to manipulate everything to conform to how they want it to be and this isn't always favourable to everyone else.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 11, 2018, 04:49:03 PM
I think the fear that most investors have is towards market instability, of course, prices fluctuate a lot and the government and its regulations are very much to blame for that, but when we reach full stability and prices are maintained for at least 3 months, I think we will see new investors taking interest in the market again.
Activity: 383
November 11, 2018, 04:46:29 PM
I think it's impossible. For example, in country where I live our government has a tradition to make taxes, a lot of taxes. So they can't imagine how to do this with crypto so my country won't accept it.
Activity: 406
November 11, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
The market is on hold for new good news as well as how governments will regulate cryptos. Hardly all governments will accept cryptos, but surely many governments will develop fair rules that will give more security to all investors and the crypto market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 03:37:20 PM
Most potential investors are hiding behind the walls because of the fear generated by the governments in regards to cryptocurrency. Once crypto gets the approval of all governments, both new and some old investors will invest without much fear and this will increase the demand and usage of crypto in our daily lives. The value of the market will increase as well.
To my mind, if the government accept crypto, it will be a new era of the world of economics, It will be a new wave of the trading system. I hope it will happen soon)
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
November 11, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
This could be one of the reasons or causes of falling prices in the market. From various media, several countries have begun to agree with cryptocurrency, even with certain conditions. Is getting approval, investors will dare to invest again?
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
November 11, 2018, 09:49:32 AM
yes nothing in principle, we will not solve anything there, we just have to pay taxes and be a conscientious citizen
This is for sure. Here and in the article written about it:  "Ukraine Confirms Intentions to Legalize Cryptocurrency": https://coindiligent.com/ukraine-confirms-intentions-legalize-cryptocurrency
Activity: 645
November 11, 2018, 08:09:26 AM
If all governments accept cryptocurrency. That we will see all-time growth of the industry. Well, of course scammers will be 5 times more. However, the growth will be.
Activity: 448
November 11, 2018, 08:06:40 AM
yes nothing in principle, we will not solve anything there, we just have to pay taxes and be a conscientious citizen
Activity: 224
November 11, 2018, 04:30:26 AM
On the other hand, many investors do not want the cryptocurrency to become regulated by the government, since they do not want to pay taxes. And taxes, most likely, will not be small
Activity: 253
November 11, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

I think that in this situation we will start earning several times less than now. After all, then you will have to give part of the profit to the state as a tax, and this is not very correct and pleasant
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
November 04, 2018, 04:15:24 AM
If the governments accept crypto, then it will be good for the future of Bitcoin and the other crypto-coins. But then, I am not thinking that it is going to happen anytime during the next 10 or 15 years.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
sovereign coins doesnt go well with crypto
cause its the gov job to censor and regulate
its exactly what we dont want
like water and oil
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
if only that happens it will certainly be good news for all of us, because one of the factors that inhibits crypto growth is the rejection of the government,
Pages:
Jump to: