Pages:
Author

Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash? - page 12. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 02:36:29 AM
What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?
If there's cryptomarket crash then kiss your money goodbye. All invesment always involved risk.If you could not withstand losing money then it's better to put  your money in the bank than putting it in crytpo.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
February 19, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

It depends. If you talk about a crash, it may mean that everything is spiraling down rock bottom. Well, if there remains some interested buyers of Bitcoin and other altcoins even if the market is crashing down, then the price will not go down to zero. Meaning to say, you can still save a certain amount of money buy selling your coins. But if by crash you mean to say, there are no more demands, you will not be able to get a single centavo of your money back.

But is there a need to think of such a scenario when everything is appreciating in value quite fast?
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 19, 2018, 02:13:14 AM
Can't be refunded, but you can still earn a profit to keep holding it within a certain period of time. Prices that changes naturally, it surely lead to a higher direction though sometimes it takes a strong sense of conviction / patience.
don't cut the losses, it's better to keep holding / re-buy and one thing., don't pick the coins that it doesn't convince you will bring in profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
February 19, 2018, 02:10:15 AM

Simply stay away from crypto trading and you'll not need to get back your money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
There is no normal regulation in crypto world, so my advise - don't keep your money in cryptocurrencies, which you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 19, 2018, 02:01:27 AM
I think the crashing means that coins losing its value so it is not possible to get our money back if that coin crashed.So crypto currency investments are always risky so invest only the affordable money to lose for you,never invest the money which is needed for your daily needs.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 01:58:36 AM
Hi Friend,
I think you do not have any idea about cryptocurrency or virtual market. I request you to study more about this market. If you want start investing in this market, You need to know in details about this market. Other wise you can not make profit.
Thanks
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 19, 2018, 01:55:40 AM
They are now and we have to wait without any other choices. We may buy in more coins if we have enough money to make more money with the coins.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 19, 2018, 01:50:40 AM

Everything could happen on the crypto market and that's why we need back up plan to protect our asset. Crash meaning big scam ( value become zero ), of course there's no way to get our money back. If you get profit,just split into 2 part, first part to continue our crypto activity and the other please exchange become currency and safe it. That,s the only way I know and I hope crash will never happen.
Activity: 462
Germany’s First STO
February 19, 2018, 01:40:13 AM
actually, this is what I am worried about, will bitcoins continue to exist and be irreplaceable? like the company's stock assets in general? I personally will not be here forever, meaning that maybe in the next few years I will leave digital assets
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 19, 2018, 01:39:56 AM
First dont panic if this happen the money that you invest on the bitcoin and altcoin its not just disappear but the value of the money you invest dip down because the price of bitcoin and altcoin you buy dip down too. Better you waiting when the price return to normal so you could bring back your invest money, but its not possible when you still hold and the price rise you will gain profit.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 19, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
The answers is no, that is the risk of investing and believe me , crypto investment is very risky, so before you invest check the market situation, some of the coin still got hope to go up after they fall down, if you afraid losing money I suggest you to stay away from crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
February 19, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

No,there is no chances that we can get our money back if the value of bitcoin and altcoin going back to zero,that is why we called it virtual currency because its untochable and imaginable kind of currency,but that so far to happen because as of now bitcoins and altcoins continue to grow in the market,and continue to moves its legacy towards global.
Activity: 351
February 19, 2018, 12:38:43 AM

If it crashed or on a bear trend, it is only paper loss. You only lose money if you dump or sell it on a loss. But if you hold, then there is still a probability that the price will bounce back, then you can still profit. the key is to choose the right crypto to invest so that you will not be afraid or panic when the market is down.
the key is to be patient, whenever the price of bitcoin and altcoin may fall due to fluctuations and other factors, it is the risk of investing bitcoin, if you don't have patience and cannot control your emotions, of course, you will get is a loss because once again patience will play an important role in investment in cryptocurrency. if you can be patient then the possibility of profit certainly exists
yeah, I agree with you
the right coin and a little patience waiting is a must-have thing
I've experienced panic when the coins I holds crashes
andthen decided to sell it at price red 15%, I'm fear because things will get worse
4 days later the coins are green again and pump 25%
if that time I'm a little patient, yep...! Roll Eyes
I hope doesn't happen to you!
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

If they crash you don't get any money back.
Its like investing in the stock market.
Its a risk you take.
Activity: 448
February 18, 2018, 11:16:11 PM
there was a possibility but i think investor want that to happen so in that time they could buy more altcoin/bitcoin it will just play in time it will be high again so if that happen we should be prepare.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 18, 2018, 10:38:00 PM
If bitcoins and altcoins will crash, it can cause a bad effects on crypto users. Too many people or investors will loss their money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 18, 2018, 10:25:53 PM
what fhe foolish question.are you seriously asking this craft?if you dont have faith in crypto,and will only contributes negativity here,maybe better back off.go away and dont try your luck in cryptocurrenciy because all we need here is strong character that can stand the dropping season and wont get panicked in anyway
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
February 18, 2018, 10:23:15 PM
I see to your question I think you don't have  more knowledge about the crypto world.  If the crypto currency is  crash, the only you should do is patiently wait, on what will be happen. Yes of course there's a way to back our money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

If it crashed or on a bear trend, it is only paper loss. You only lose money if you dump or sell it on a loss. But if you hold, then there is still a probability that the price will bounce back, then you can still profit. the key is to choose the right crypto to invest so that you will not be afraid or panic when the market is down.
the key is to be patient, whenever the price of bitcoin and altcoin may fall due to fluctuations and other factors, it is the risk of investing bitcoin, if you don't have patience and cannot control your emotions, of course, you will get is a loss because once again patience will play an important role in investment in cryptocurrency. if you can be patient then the possibility of profit certainly exists

Well, for me i don't believe in altcoin and bitcoin crash if correction is always concern because that is purely a hersay that attacking to the market value for pulling down again. To this people spreading bad news and negative feedbacks please avoid this kind of quote for us to make a good recovery into the market.

Pages:
Jump to: