Pages:
Author

Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash? - page 6. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 02:12:23 AM
It's a high risk market. You just gotta make sure you know when to sell and buy. The prices are going down you are right but it might go back up. Compared the last year at this point we are doing better. I'm sure we will survive and come out stronger.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 10, 2018, 02:10:14 AM
the one thing that I know is the market will chaos and people will save their money by selling all of their coins and they will stay with fiat until the conditions are back to normal again. and I think right now, we see the market is crash especially for bitcoin price because bitcoin price is down too deep although right now, the price is starting to rise again. and if the altcoin and bitcoin crash, many people will become desperate and losing their money without any chance to recover.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 09, 2018, 11:38:30 PM
What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?
Invest is not a game that you can get money back anytime. You have to accept lost if you want to cash out if the market crash and there is no other way to secure yours fund unless you continue to invest here.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 09, 2018, 10:38:29 PM
All of us will lose the money we have invested in the market and we may be a loser again before we aware it. So we need to be mroe careful when we make the investment and onluy put part of our money into the marekt. We need to put some money away to make us feel safe no matter  what happens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
August 09, 2018, 10:31:52 PM
You can make a note if your Bitcoin price drops by about 5% then you have to be brave to stop losses.
that is why we have to dare to profit and lose in cryptocurrency.

Your loss is like a bad money word for you, and it really should be thrown away.

I agree, but in this situation now the price of bitcoin really decreases a lot and we cannot do anything, we just need to hold tight, keep waiting and believing that soon all this dips will recover and rises again.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 10:02:43 PM
If that happens, many people will lose their money. And it is hard to get the money back again and some people will suffer a lot from it. So to prevent that to happen, we shold be smart to make our investment smart.
Activity: 588
August 09, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
You can make a note if your Bitcoin price drops by about 5% then you have to be brave to stop losses.
that is why we have to dare to profit and lose in cryptocurrency.

Your loss is like a bad money word for you, and it really should be thrown away.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 08, 2018, 05:01:48 PM
In general in the world it is very difficult to find money-back guarantees but here in general this can not be a question because the market is very high-volatility.
Activity: 490
August 07, 2018, 06:41:07 AM
If the prices of the coins are crash, there are some ways to get our money back. First, getting the money back sooner but we must lose probably half or other nominal at that time. It means that we sell the coins in that crash price. Alternatively, we can get the money back at least as our capital or higher if we can be more patient to hold. Just pick your choice.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 06:37:28 AM
Its not likely to happen but if it does,  we'll lose everything because there's no insurance firm in crypto to help soak our losses when this unlikely situation happens.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
August 07, 2018, 06:28:55 AM
Is there a people who will pay you even if he has zero balance? Probably not. There is no such thing as insurance in cryptocurrency. If you think about that then might as well invest in a company who does not have the potential the crypto has. But for you to have a clear mind. There is nothing to worry about. Crypto will mot crash and it will stay.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
August 07, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
If top coins will crash I think that for some time the market will decline (1-2 year). During this time all weak players will be eliminated. Therefore, BTC and ALTs will rise again.
Activity: 9
August 07, 2018, 05:44:40 AM

Erm. No! If Bitcoin crashes we're done for. But we can't get our money back. But it won't crash though, too many people involved now.
Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 05:40:11 AM
however, crypto has no guarantee to return our money back, unlike a bank that we can still get our money back. So always do research before investing in this kind of investment.
Activity: 714
August 07, 2018, 05:39:34 AM
nothing, because in the world of cryptocurrency every risk must be our own responsibility, so stay optimistic in doing everything.
Activity: 88
August 07, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
The collapse of the altcoin will not have much impact, but if Bitcoin crashes, then the market may disappear! It is impossible to refund money, because they did not give you any guarantee when you buy coins!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 07, 2018, 05:33:24 AM
well, in case you bring the market back to life it will be certainly possible to get our money back Wink there's no guarantee alt or btc won't crash though
Activity: 38
August 07, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
I don't think this is possible, because with the arrival of a new era of money, more people will come in and we will profit from it, so they will never collapse.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 05:27:06 AM
I don't think if this is will happen, however, crypto has no guarantee to return our money back, unlike banks that we can still get our money back. So always do some research before investing in this kind of investment.
Activity: 126
August 07, 2018, 05:23:55 AM
In my opinion, it will never collapse. Whether it is bitcoin or altcoin, my judgment on the market is that the future is bright. If your thoughts are afraid that one day it will close down, then it is better to leave early.
Pages:
Jump to: