Pages:
Author

Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash? - page 7. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:17:57 AM
I think that they will never crash as the new era of currency has already started. We will continue using the digital currency and we will benefit from it much. To my mind, this will happen soon
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 05:12:40 AM
you simply need to hold your altcoins and bitcoins while its slamming in light of the fact that the wonder is simply transitory attempt to hold until the point that the crash is gone and the costs will back to ordinary. Increment your understanding dont be a frail hands
Activity: 150
August 01, 2018, 06:58:05 PM
there's no way to get our money back. if the market continues its decline, the cryptocurrency market may collapse.
Activity: 37
August 01, 2018, 06:55:16 PM
I imagine that will never happen crash of btc and altcoins they are in adjustment ,its a long due process before it was dump down.Just sit tight and be persistence for expanding of its value again.It will never gone up until this point and wound up zero it has a brighter future to pause.
Activity: 439
July 01, 2018, 09:42:41 AM
I think that the market will collapse if Bitcoin crash, because so far most of the coins are too dependent on Bitcoin's rate and only those coins that has real product will survive.
Activity: 128
July 01, 2018, 09:13:47 AM
If you think this way, then you still leave the cryptocurrency and bitcoin as early as possible. You don't even believe in the currency you invest in, let alone earn money. Still take it out as soon as possible and put it in bank security.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
You must have a target when you sell and when you buy, how much profit and how much its loss.

if the coin you buy is suppose to drop then the target kn for stoplose eg 20%, then when the bottom down buy again coin again and when it rises then kn target to sell 30%, then your trading profit is 10%, simple right?
Activity: 266
July 01, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
Just wait please  Cheesy I dont think bitcoin or altcoins will be crash. In the other hand it is an investment. Will you give back your money if you earn so much?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
Yes there is a way to get your money back by holding your cryptos that's all you can do just be patient, if you sell your crypto at these down price then you will lose your money.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 01, 2018, 08:26:11 AM
I don't think Bitcoin will crash. If it really collapses, I think it represents a future failure. This chance is probably one in a billion. Cry
Activity: 574
July 01, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
Now who is afraid of draining everything, and loses its chance. And to buy for such low prices many people, for example, us who sit here. But already there is no free money. Then we will be at the top, and the profit is not what will come back, but will increase at times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
It is really not worth a question. Every form of market has a tendency of crashes and then normal tendency of returning. So, it is a normal phenomenon, if it crashes somebody, it will bounce back certainly as it happened many times in BTC in past.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 01, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
If you can find a buyer for your coins......but it will only be for a shit price

yeah, good luck with finding anyone that'd buy that. Grin
I see that both of these coins have a strong enough unity to be very capable coins to rely on to advance the Cryptocurrency market into a reliable coin. so they also experience a simultaneous decrease and rise together.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
July 01, 2018, 08:14:41 AM
What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?
The whole market is running on trust and demand-supply. Bitcoin still lacks an intrinsic value or any utility. People are keeping it as investment asset and is not being really used in a form of currency for buying-selling things at a massive scale which is required to back its value. It is mere a store of value which runs on trust. Hence, BTC crashes, your money is gone just like any other stock or share. BTC or altcoins are intangible and lack any intrinsic value. Therefore, you won't be able to recover the price in any possible way.

So, in short if coin crashes, you won't be left with anything.
Activity: 294
July 01, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
What I see now is that the price of altcoin and bitcoin has declined and so nowadays many people are investing and making a profit because many people are waiting for altcoin prices and holding altcoins for a long time

Activity: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:31:48 AM
for me that is impossible to happen but if that's happened then i don't think that we can still get back all our investment and that is really the most heartbreaking
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 07:25:10 AM
The cryptocurrency market is an investment market, not a bank. Every time we invest, we have the risk of losing money. If the market collapses, we have no choice! The loss is also irreparable!
Activity: 630
July 01, 2018, 07:21:15 AM
If cryptocurrency market crash,  then it will rise again.  As it is right now,  cryptocurrency had become part and parcel of world economy and finances.  Just like any other asset,  cryptocurrency is not immune to different market conditions!
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 06:33:35 AM
There's no way crypto will crash. I suggest that you study the logic of crypto currency before you create an argument regarding crashing. Since one the reason that it wouldnt occur is that a lot of people owns a ledger meaning not only one person stores the information about crypto so theres no point of worrying that it would crash.
Activity: 406
April 13, 2018, 06:21:39 AM
The market of crypto is very risky. Each participant must make a decision independently. Of course, it is quite possible that the market will someday collapse. So you need to understand what's going on around you. Otherwise, you can lose all investments.
Pages:
Jump to: