Pages:
Author

Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash? - page 5. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 16, 2018, 12:55:19 AM
The crasing will not be a reason for something like the eng of crypto. There will be a great trouble with the hard consequences but I think that the market will be restored even in that case.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 12:54:24 AM
What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?

Crypto currency investment is the same kind of investment with other none Crypto investment. If you have businesses like you own a store then there is no costumers or profit then of course expect your business will be close but do not expect your capital will be back in full. This is the same with crypto currency investments in which if there is no buying only selling then expect a price crash and lose of some of your capital too.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
August 16, 2018, 12:44:02 AM
Well the market has never been stable. You just need to make sure you don't panic and sell. Bitcoin.... I doubt it will crash. At least anytime soon. Some random altcoins, sure it might crash. It's pretty hard to predict due to the nature of crypto currencies.
dont make our own prediction.always compare it with some expert analisys.it will help us alot in order to get best perception about cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 12:43:08 AM
If that happens i think we all lost our money, especially when the value becomes zero.  But it will never happen. People always says that bitcoin will crash but it never happened. Maybe some altcoins can crash especially those altcoins is new in the market especially those altcoins that has no puprose. The price of altcoin and bitcoin is volatile, that is why many people is keeping in mind that it will crash but the opposite is it will recover from its dumping.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 16, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
If you think I'm not you can choose only one of course. We recommend that you instead choose both, because it would be great if run together. Altcoin is also very much a type, so that you can customize with your condition.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 12:36:16 AM
In my knowledge crypto like altcoin and bitcoin will not crash and it will grow more and more the blockchain technology is doing well to change the world to a very modern monetary system.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 16, 2018, 12:31:30 AM
I think we have this experience in a few days ago because bitcoin and altcoin price is crash and bitcoin reach less than $6k and it makes people become panic. some of them selling their bitcoin because they buy bitcoin in more than $6k but the other people still holding their bitcoin and only makes more buy in the market. maybe the last down price will be the last time of the correction and after this, we can see the price can start to increase higher and make a new highest price again.
Activity: 58
August 16, 2018, 12:14:34 AM
Well the market has never been stable. You just need to make sure you don't panic and sell. Bitcoin.... I doubt it will crash. At least anytime soon. Some random altcoins, sure it might crash. It's pretty hard to predict due to the nature of crypto currencies.
Activity: 504
August 13, 2018, 05:39:24 AM
If the prices of the coins are crash, there are some ways to get our money back. First, getting the money back sooner but we must lose probably half or other nominal at that time. It means that we sell the coins in that crash price. Alternatively, we can get the money back at least as our capital or higher if we can be more patient to hold. Just pick your choice.

When the cryptocurrencies crash, urgently stop to trade. Just take a pause and simply hold Bitcoin and altcoins. The market is not stable at all, and I am mostly involved in the other activities - waiting for the changes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 11, 2018, 06:09:57 AM
I do not know why some people have the notion that crypto will crash. Bitcoin is not going to crash even in the next 10 years. So also, not all altcoins will crash. Which is why i only invest into altcoins with good working products. Altcoins with good products serve as drivers or propelling that will keep the project or coin going and last longer.
These are the kind of altcoins i believe people should invest in.
Bitcoin can crash as every real money can crash, but it is not a high possibility. The thing is invest with money you don't worry losing..
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 05:47:07 AM
In any investment you are advice to invest what you can afford to loss,so with that principle you can understand the answer to this question. But actually the possibility of the entire market to crash beyond recovery doesn't exist rather we should be patient when the market is very down.
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 05:40:10 AM
 I think it's very important to discuss in this forum. Because here we are not only thinking about the benefits in the form of material but we will also get very useful knowledge because we can ask questions with people all over the world. If it is useful for trading, surely because we can ask all friends for advice before we start trading
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 10, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
I do not know why some people have the notion that crypto will crash. Bitcoin is not going to crash even in the next 10 years. So also, not all altcoins will crash. Which is why i only invest into altcoins with good working products. Altcoins with good products serve as drivers or propelling that will keep the project or coin going and last longer.
These are the kind of altcoins i believe people should invest in.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 03:49:23 AM
When btc crashes it rises again from it ashed;  but as for lost altcoins they would just keep dumping;  cause does ico you see today and just keep doing rinse and repeat, most ico are still the same people over and over again.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 03:42:14 AM
actually I don't know what to answer because I still don't understand about the crash that you mean, what do you mean if later altcoin / btc is no longer worth, if you really mean it like that only one right thing to do is leave immediately cryptocurrency, but if you mean a crash in the sense of experiencing a very drastic price reduction, a good thing to do is hold the coin in the longer term while the market recovery will happen.
Activity: 28
August 10, 2018, 03:22:02 AM
 in my opinion that won't happen. because if altcoin and bitcoin crash it becomes a world fraud. But in my opinion it is also worth watching out for in the coming years we will not know what will happen either. so what's wrong if we start to watch out from now on
Activity: 35
August 10, 2018, 02:31:20 AM
Bitcoin goes up and down all the time. And it usually drags altcoins with it. Just don't worry about it. These stuff happens. I knew it was a risky market from the start so I knew what I was getting into. I'm not worried. I have faith in bitcoin and altcoins. But in the case it does... oh well.
Activity: 854
August 10, 2018, 02:22:33 AM
If altcoin and bitcoin crashed then there is always a possibility of it to recover.

We can get our money back by working on other sources, and always remember that this is a high risk space but with a high risk reward too.
Activity: 56
August 10, 2018, 02:19:21 AM
This seems to be a dumb question. Bitcoin won't crash down and the altcoins depend on bitcoin so there's no need to worry about them. I just said this in case if it happens, I know most of the people are losing faith because of the market going back to red. One last thing to say, Bitcoin is a bubble but it won't burst at least  not so soon .
Activity: 68
August 10, 2018, 02:19:07 AM
It's hard to earn money. Nobody said it was going to be risk free. You just have to deal with it. If your losses are going to be fatal then that's just how it is.
There is no guaranteed profit from bitcoins or altcoins. There are numerous people who have gotten rich though so it is totally possible just make sure you don't buy on to the FUD that the people spread in the time of crisis.
Pages:
Jump to: